Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#1 2017-02-13 05:22:22

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

Welcome to Canada!!

Posted this below in my "Welcome to Europe" thread the other day and now the bs refugees are already going/walking over. See video further down. Unbelievable how dumb Canada is.

Trudeau says Canada will take refugees banned by U.S.

RTSX759-1024x683.jpg

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a message for refugees rejected by U.S. President Donald Trump: Canada will take you.

He also intends to talk to Trump about the success of Canada's refugee policy.

Trudeau reacted to Trump's ban of Muslims from certain countries by tweeting Saturday: "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/tru … anned-u-s/

"Refugees" entering Canada from U.S. just beginning

Welcome to Canada!!  roll

#2 2017-02-13 06:07:42

millededge
Trades :   16 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Say it loud Justin, "I'm a banker's monkey". Satan is proud of you!

Trump banned seven countries, not Islam you stooge. Did he ban Indonesia, largest Muslim country on the planet? Was it Malaysia? Bahrain? Perhaps Saudi Arabia? The UAE?

But Trudy sees what he wants.

I wouldn't call it dumb. Crazy and nasty, maybe, but not dumb. When I see this guy's face, I pine for doe-eyed stupid. Look at his eyes. That ain't no nuff nuff.

Last edited by millededge (2017-02-13 06:08:01)

The following user says thank you for this post: leo25

#3 2017-02-13 06:24:50

millededge

"diversity is our strength" is commie thinktank mantra, meant for the carefully guilt-conditioned masses to digest as if it were their own conclusion

throughout history, homogeneity is strength and diversity is the seasoning, not the stew.

Canada can stick to leftist ideology, which is an import meant to destabilise it imo. America gladly, will stick to its guns.

It should be entertaining enough to see the Toronto feminist-hambeasts contend with real misogyny from their new wholly financially dependent and high testosterone victim-stallions.

I wonder what happens when they breed.

Last edited by millededge (2017-02-13 06:54:29)

#4 2017-02-13 06:28:11

millededge

My guess is when the cat is away (earning loonies as the sole breadwinner) the refugee mice will play

#5 2017-02-13 06:43:34

millededge

one of the great paradoxes of Leftism is diversity. When Leftists achieve their goal of turning a homogenous majority into a minority, where a society becomes a splintered polyglot of minorities, the key factor they rely on, the collectivist hivemind, is lost, as there is no "we" anymore.

Leftists stand to lose control on the road to achieving the very thing they say they want.

Last edited by millededge (2017-02-13 06:45:25)

The following user says thank you for this post: Skyrocket

#6 2017-02-13 07:56:38

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   32 

Roswell's Human Host here. I will always be ,first and foremost, a Canadian.

I have served Canada; I have fought for her, I have bled for her.

1467_20170213_214225c.jpg

We're the True North Strong and Free.

When America loses her way, those she blindly tread under her foot will find themselves welcome in Canada.

We took in Africans escaping the unjust savagery of slavery and bondage.

We sheltered young Americans being forced against their will to fight, kill and die in Vietnam.

As for your thinly-veiled white supremacist/isolationist views, you'd not find a warm public reception in any province of Canada (except maybe in parts of southern Alberta).

Almost 70% of all Canadians polled are satisfied that "immigrants are integrating well in the community" and over 80% of all Canadians felt "welcomed by their community".

http://infogr.am/323c3681-88d1-45bf-bdc6-731c238ee5a9
Source: CBC

Here's a photo of the current Canadian Minister of National Defence (and former Lieutenant-Colonel) Harjit Sajjan.

harjit-sajjan.jpg
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c … -1.3304931

...and here's Sarah McLachlan singing 'Oh Canada' before a hockey game.

To get more Canadian than this requires beavers, maple syrup, Mounties wearing Red Serge and Celine Dion. Plus an actual Moose on the Loose.

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2017-02-13 08:38:03)

The Roswell Crash Survivor

The following 7 users say thank you for this post: JulieW, Altima, adze67, whinfell, bordsilver, Big A.D., Kam

#7 2017-02-13 09:23:57

JulieW
Silver Stacker

A loud proud Canadian band.

#8 2017-02-14 03:09:37

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

millededge wrote:

"diversity is our strength" is commie thinktank mantra, meant for the carefully guilt-conditioned masses to digest as if it were their own conclusion

throughout history, homogeneity is strength and diversity is the seasoning, not the stew.

Canada can stick to leftist ideology, which is an import meant to destabilise it imo. America gladly, will stick to its guns.

It should be entertaining enough to see the Toronto feminist-hambeasts contend with real misogyny from their new wholly financially dependent and high testosterone victim-stallions.

I wonder what happens when they breed.

Leftists are dangerous dumb people.

Canadians will come to regret opening it's doors to all them bs refugees. They going there for the free welfare money just like they doing in the EU. And just like the EU nothing good will come out of it for Canada too.

Good to see Trump doing many right things for America.

The following user says thank you for this post: millededge

#9 2017-02-14 05:58:12

millededge

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:

http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … 14225c.jpg

We're the True North Strong and Free.

When America loses her way, those she blindly tread under her foot will find themselves welcome in Canada.

We took in Africans escaping the unjust savagery of slavery and bondage.

We sheltered young Americans being forced against their will to fight, kill and die in Vietnam.

As for your thinly-veiled white supremacist/isolationist views, you'd not find a warm public reception in any province of Canada (except maybe in parts of southern Alberta).

Almost 70% of all Canadians polled are satisfied that "immigrants are integrating well in the community" and over 80% of all Canadians felt "welcomed by their community".

http://infogr.am/323c3681-88d1-45bf-bdc6-731c238ee5a9
Source: CBC

Here's a photo of the current Canadian Minister of National Defence (and former Lieutenant-Colonel) Harjit Sajjan.

http://i.cbc.ca/1.3304912.1446689742!/f … sajjan.jpg
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c … -1.3304931

...and here's Sarah McLachlan singing 'Oh Canada' before a hockey game.

To get more Canadian than this requires beavers, maple syrup, Mounties wearing Red Serge and Celine Dion. Plus an actual Moose on the Loose.

I think the issue is not as it seems you portray it

The issue is ILLEGAL

What message does it send to the world where illegality wins?

What about all those people languishing in camps across the 3rd world, waiting, waiting, waiting for their place in the long queue for a passport to earning a few loonies?

It is a serious matter, not one for the heart strings. If Canada was serious, it would empty the camps in the 3rd world, often loaded with legitimate refugees who have lost all. This is a world away from the illegal foreigner who conveniently has no documents. What would a rational and reasonable citizen make of such a person?

Why would a national leader openly abet this ILLEGAL activity, knowing that criminals are likely to cross the border and commit crimes against Canadians, on their dime?

Evil dressed in the cloth of angels.

Make no mistake, Canadians will die and suffer this. Leftism comes with consequence.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, gingham69

#10 2017-02-14 06:20:33

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

Skyrocket wrote:

Canadians will come to regret opening it's doors to all them bs refugees. They going there for the free welfare money just like they doing in the EU.

Shows how little you know of social programs in Canada; because there's no Newstart-like government payment in most of Canada.

Most people of working age pay into Employment Insurance (E.I) when they are employed. To collect EI, a person must be:
(a) been a paid employee for a minimum period, and
(b) pay EI premiums, and
(c) be made redundant involuntarily (not resign/lapse by absentee, not terminated 'for cause')

The amount and duration of EI eligibility is dependent upon duration of most recent employment and EI premium contributions.

There are few cash welfare payments in most provinces, and they are tied to non-trivial life events (birth of a child, death of a spouse, serious illness, victim of violent crime) with defined eligibility durations, mostly administered through the (dare I say?) most excellent single-payer public health care system.

Don't believe me? See for yourself. http://www.canadabenefits.gc.ca/f

The following user says thank you for this post: Shaddam IV

#11 2017-02-14 06:40:40

Court Jester
Silver Stacker
Trades :   42 

but yet you wont honor your bets you grub.

you disgust me and goes to show the true nature of a Canadian ay buddy.

Last edited by Court Jester (2017-02-14 06:44:42)

<--------------------------------------------------------- SIDEWAYS --------------------------------------------------------->
quote=sammysilver 25/10/13  ----- PMs will drive silver to over $30 by Christmas with the GSR dropping to sub 50. I've overextended myself at sub $24 but will keep buying up to $30 then sell half my stack at Easter at $36 and buy up on the next dip if there is one.
Running Telly of incorrect to correct Predictions by SammySilver -- 7:1 as of 10/08/16

#12 2017-02-14 06:42:20

Court Jester
Silver Stacker

<--------------------------------------------------------- SIDEWAYS --------------------------------------------------------->
quote=sammysilver 25/10/13  ----- PMs will drive silver to over $30 by Christmas with the GSR dropping to sub 50. I've overextended myself at sub $24 but will keep buying up to $30 then sell half my stack at Easter at $36 and buy up on the next dip if there is one.
Running Telly of incorrect to correct Predictions by SammySilver -- 7:1 as of 10/08/16

#13 2017-02-14 07:16:42

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

millededge wrote:

Make no mistake, Canadians will die and suffer this. Leftism comes with consequence.

Most recent act of terrorism in Canada:

This deplorable follower of LePen and Trump murdered six innocent Canadians exercising their freedom to religion in a House of Worship

alexandre-bissonnette.jpg

The Globe and Mail wrote:

The suspect in the deadly attack on a Quebec City mosque was known in the city's activist circles as an online troll who was inspired by extreme right-wing French nationalists, stood up for U.S. President Donald Trump and was against immigration to Quebec – especially by Muslims.

Source: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat … e33833044/

The three most recent acts of 'Islamic terrorism' on Canadian soil? None were perpetuated by refugees or recent migrants.

Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack (2014-10-20)
Perpetrator: Martin Couture-Rouleau

Attack on War Memorial and Parliament Hill at Ottawa (2014-10-22)
Perpetrator: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau

Detonated an explosive device in the back of a taxicab after pledging allegiance to the so-called Islamic Caliphate (2016-08-10)
Perpetrator: Aaron Driver

All were troubled Canadian 'converts' who had histories of mental illness or recently experienced traumatic events.

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2017-02-14 07:20:46)

#14 2017-02-14 07:18:43

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Skyrocket wrote:

Canadians will come to regret opening it's doors to all them bs refugees. They going there for the free welfare money just like they doing in the EU.

Shows how little you know of social programs in Canada; because there's no Newstart-like government payment in most of Canada.

Most people of working age pay into Employment Insurance (E.I) when they are employed. To collect EI, a person must be:
(a) been a paid employee for a minimum period, and
(b) pay EI premiums, and
(c) be made redundant involuntarily (not resign/lapse by absentee, not terminated 'for cause')

The amount and duration of EI eligibility is dependent upon duration of most recent employment and EI premium contributions.

There are few cash welfare payments in most provinces, and they are tied to non-trivial life events (birth of a child, death of a spouse, serious illness, victim of violent crime) with defined eligibility durations, mostly administered through the (dare I say?) most excellent single-payer public health care system.

Don't believe me? See for yourself. http://www.canadabenefits.gc.ca/f

What about all the free monies and other handouts they get below?  Very nice enticements for scum BS refugees to go there.

Fact check:
So what kind of financial support will Syrian refugees get once they arrive in Canada?

According to the Canadian Council for Refugees, government-assisted refugees can get some help through the federal Resettlement Assistance Program.

That support is generally available for up to a year. The maximum amount provided is $25,000 per family. That includes a one-time start up payment to help refugees establish a household in Canada, as well as monthly income support, a spokesperson for Citizenship and Immigration Canada said.

The monthly payments depend on the size of the family and social assistance rates in each province.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada estimates that an individual in Ontario would receive roughly $2,065 in a one-time start-up allowance, to cover things such as basic household needs, furniture, winter clothing and telephone installation if a landline is chosen. The estimated monthly assistance to a refugee in Ontario is $768, but the department notes that individual circumstances vary and so do the monthly payments.

The government also helps refugees find permanent housing, learn how to set up a bank account and register for various federal and provincial programs.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/fact-che … -1.2670735

#15 2017-02-14 07:34:39

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

Skyrocket wrote:

What about all the free monies and other handouts they get below?  Very nice enticements for scum BS refugees to go there.

Fact check:

That support is generally available for up to a year. The maximum amount provided is $25,000 per family. That includes a one-time start up payment to help refugees establish a household in Canada, as well as monthly income support, a spokesperson for Citizenship and Immigration Canada said.

The monthly payments depend on the size of the family and social assistance rates in each province.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada estimates that an individual in Ontario would receive roughly $2,065 in a one-time start-up allowance, to cover things such as basic household needs, furniture, winter clothing and telephone installation if a landline is chosen.

The estimated monthly assistance to a refugee in Ontario is $768, but the department notes that individual circumstances vary and so do the monthly payments.

These are once-off 'getting your life started' payments.

Monthly "for up to a year"
$768 x 12 = $9,216

One-time start-up for an individual in Ontario
$2,015

Compared to the cost of state-provided healthcare and public education available to all Canadians, these amounts are minor!

#16 2017-02-14 07:41:13

Court Jester
Silver Stacker

Skyrocket wrote:

Fact check:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada estimates that an individual in Ontario would receive roughly $2,065 in a one-time start-up allowance, to cover things such as basic household needs, furniture, winter clothing and telephone installation if a landline is chosen.

The estimated monthly assistance to a refugee in Ontario is $768, but the department notes that individual circumstances vary and so do the monthly payments.

These are once-off 'getting your life started' payments.

Monthly "for up to a year"
$768 x 12 = $9,216

One-time start-up for an individual in Ontario
$2,015

Compared to the cost of state-provided healthcare and public education available to all Canadians, these amounts are minor!

i would bet they would still pay their bets

#17 2017-02-14 07:42:29

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

Court Jester wrote:

but yet you wont honor your bets you grub

The purported wager between me and 'betterinvestmentthanshares' is settled, and it has precisely empty-zero-nothing to do with you

Court Jester wrote:

you disgust me

...and the feeling is mutual, you two-bit jackass.

#18 2017-02-14 07:49:31

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

Court Jester wrote:

Well, aren't you really hung up over a (settled) private wager that had nothing to do with you?

If you want to settle this face-to-face like men, come down to the next Melbourne Stackers meet-up.

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2017-02-14 07:50:13)

#19 2017-02-14 07:52:42

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

millededge wrote:

Most recent act of terrorism in Canada:

This deplorable follower of LePen and Trump murdered six innocent Canadians exercising their freedom to religion in a House of Worship

It's only a matter of time before terrorists attacks happen in Canada because of their stupidity to let them Islamic bs refugees in. I wonder how many ISIS members will sneak in with them?

Those Islamic bs refugees will never think that of Canada like you because their religion comes before anything else. Where they come from, they hate Western nations and especially Western culture because it conflicts big time with their religion. They'll bleed for their religion before Canada. They going there for the free monies and not because they want to assimilate into Western culture.  Expect them to cause lots of trouble and divide Canada with no go areas in future just like they done in EU.

#20 2017-02-14 07:52:57

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

Court Jester wrote:

At least I don't feel the need to hide my SilverStackers trading history, as you do!

#21 2017-02-14 07:56:00

Court Jester
Silver Stacker

Court Jester wrote:

Well, aren't you really hung up over a (settled) private wager that had nothing to do with you?

If you want to settle this face-to-face like men, come down to the next Melbourne Stackers meet-up.

why would I go to Melbourne to meet a gutless wonder who is not man enough to pay up on bets he made AND lost.  KNowing your past record you would probably be swapping /selling gold plated Tungstan.

This should be a warning to anyone reading this to avoid trading / dealing with a person such as you who cant / wont honor a deal made.

it may not involve me directly but i despise people such as your self who try to take the moral high ground and yet wont even honour their word and pay up on a bet they made and lost.

Last edited by Court Jester (2017-02-14 07:59:53)

#22 2017-02-14 07:58:09

Court Jester
Silver Stacker

Court Jester wrote:

At least I don't feel the need to hide my SilverStackers trading history, as you do!

you whined obviously to the admins get the negative feed back you rightfully deserved removed

If / When I want to trade somethinging here I will show my 100% positive feedback, which  didn't have to get the admins to remove negative comments on because I DO honor my word and pay out on deals made UNlike yourself you spineless worm

Last edited by Court Jester (2017-02-14 08:02:22)

#23 2017-02-14 08:04:26

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Court Jester wrote:

Please both of you settle down coz I don't want my thread closed.

#24 2017-02-14 08:05:48

Court Jester
Silver Stacker

Skyrocket wrote:
Court Jester wrote:

we I have not actually mentioned Trump yet so we should be ok

#25 2017-02-14 08:10:21

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Court Jester wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

we I have not actually mentioned Trump yet so we should be ok

Or Assange

Board footer