Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will reopen on Monday.

#26 2017-02-14 08:26:24

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
From: Zeta Reticuli
Registered: 2011-04-11
Posts: 1,945
Trades :   32 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Skyrocket wrote:

It's only a matter of time before terrorists attacks happen in Canada because of their stupidity to let them Islamic bs refugees in. I wonder how many ISIS members will sneak in with them?

They don't need to sneak in operatives; they seem to successfully radicalizing people in vulnerable situations (divorces, homeless, people with certain mental health issues) to commit senseless acts of violence. Thankfully most of them are too disturbed to be incompetent.

Skyrocket wrote:

Those Islamic bs refugees will never think that of Canada like you because their religion comes before anything else. Where they come from, they hate Western nations and especially Western culture because it conflicts big time with their religion. They'll bleed for their religion before Canada. They going there for the free monies and not because they want to assimilate into Western culture.  Expect them to cause lots of trouble and divide Canada with no go areas in future just like they done in EU.

I've seen what religious fundamentalists do; I've see the end-result of their fanaticism up-close. Fortunately, even among groups like the Taliban, the 'true believers' are few and far between; many are mere opportunists seeking a path to personal enrichment or satisfy their personal thirst for power (bullies and/or megalomaniacs). You see broadly the same patterns in Daesh/IS.

As for the refugees, screening will never be 100% effective; it's impossible to reliably deduce someone's true allegiances in an interview room.

Demographics are broadly reliable indicators; a mother of two young children or the elderly medical doctor are least likely to be radicals, but how does one establish if a fifteen-year old will be interested in learning to play the drums or how to mould plastic explosives into a suicide vest?

Does potential for harm mean we treat everyone as a violent radical?

Who do we become if we surrender legal cornerstones like the idea that everyone is to be treated as 'innocent until proven guilty'?

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2017-02-14 09:58:27)


The Roswell Crash Survivor

Offline

#27 2017-02-14 11:14:12

gingham69
Member
From: W.A.
Registered: 2011-05-28
Posts: 515
Trades :   

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

It's only a matter of time before terrorists attacks happen in Canada because of their stupidity to let them Islamic bs refugees in. I wonder how many ISIS members will sneak in with them?

They don't need to sneak in operatives; they seem to successfully radicalizing people in vulnerable situations (divorces, homeless, people with certain mental health issues) to commit senseless acts of violence. Thankfully most of them are too disturbed to be incompetent.

Skyrocket wrote:

Those Islamic bs refugees will never think that of Canada like you because their religion comes before anything else. Where they come from, they hate Western nations and especially Western culture because it conflicts big time with their religion. They'll bleed for their religion before Canada. They going there for the free monies and not because they want to assimilate into Western culture.  Expect them to cause lots of trouble and divide Canada with no go areas in future just like they done in EU.

I've seen what religious fundamentalists do; I've see the end-result of their fanaticism up-close. Fortunately, even among groups like the Taliban, the 'true believers' are few and far between; many are mere opportunists seeking a path to personal enrichment or satisfy their personal thirst for power (bullies and/or megalomaniacs). You see broadly the same patterns in Daesh/IS.

As for the refugees, screening will never be 100% effective; it's impossible to reliably deduce someone's true allegiances in an interview room.

Demographics are broadly reliable indicators; a mother of two young children or the elderly medical doctor are least likely to be radicals, but how does one establish if a fifteen-year old will be interested in learning to play the drums or how to mould plastic explosives into a suicide vest?

Does potential for harm mean we treat everyone as a violent radical?

Who do we become if we surrender legal cornerstones like the idea that everyone is to be treated as 'innocent until proven guilty'?

With [some] respect it's do gooders like you that did the same in Britain and Europe 50 yrs ago and look what is happening and is getting worse...mistakes are meant to be learned from so stupid stupid Trudeau and any other Canadians that agree with his views because mark my words if your around in 50yrs time you'll see exactly the same happening and your culture disappear. I'd say good luck but luck doesn't come in to it! roll

Offline

#28 2017-02-14 14:45:23

Gullintanni
Member
From: New Zealand
Registered: 2016-06-15
Posts: 359
Trades :   

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

Canadians will come to regret opening it's doors to all them bs refugees. They going there for the free welfare money just like they doing in the EU.

Shows how little you know of social programs in Canada; because there's no Newstart-like government payment in most of Canada.

Most people of working age pay into Employment Insurance (E.I) when they are employed. To collect EI, a person must be:
(a) been a paid employee for a minimum period, and
(b) pay EI premiums, and
(c) be made redundant involuntarily (not resign/lapse by absentee, not terminated 'for cause')

The amount and duration of EI eligibility is dependent upon duration of most recent employment and EI premium contributions.

There are few cash welfare payments in most provinces, and they are tied to non-trivial life events (birth of a child, death of a spouse, serious illness, victim of violent crime) with defined eligibility durations, mostly administered through the (dare I say?) most excellent single-payer public health care system.

Don't believe me? See for yourself. http://www.canadabenefits.gc.ca/f

What exactly are you trying to say?
Is it that Canada will let these refugees in but that is as far as it goes and they get NO OTHER SUPPORT than being allowed into Canada?
It seems strange that Canada will just open the door and not offer any other support.

Offline

#29 2017-02-14 15:27:04

whinfell
Silver Stacker
From: Australia
Registered: 2012-03-22
Posts: 3,321
Trades :   44 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Skyrocket wrote:
Court Jester wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

Please both of you settle down coz I don't want my thread closed.


we I have not actually mentioned Trump yet so we should be ok


Or Assange

Or Billy Meier

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, Court Jester

#30 2017-02-14 17:27:04

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

It's only a matter of time before terrorists attacks happen in Canada because of their stupidity to let them Islamic bs refugees in. I wonder how many ISIS members will sneak in with them?

They don't need to sneak in operatives; they seem to successfully radicalizing people in vulnerable situations (divorces, homeless, people with certain mental health issues) to commit senseless acts of violence. Thankfully most of them are too disturbed to be incompetent.


It's not just IS/ISIS/ISIL members that are committing terrorists attacks against West but radicalized Muslims too. Until the IS is wiped out there will always be many Muslims round the world being radicalized and adding to that number. Another reason why I feel this bs refugee intake into Western nations is insane at this time. They are letting a trojan horse in.

Offline

#31 2017-02-14 17:28:08

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

whinfell wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:
Court Jester wrote:

we I have not actually mentioned Trump yet so we should be ok


Or Assange

Or Billy Meier


Never heard of him  tongue

Offline

#32 2017-02-15 02:06:20

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Here is a video body language analysis of the recent press conference between Trump and Trudeau (both of whose last names start off with the same three letters fwiw).  Talk of borders and other stuff.
Guess who the dumb and dangerous leftist is?


Offline

#33 2017-02-24 17:18:13

Mintaka
Member
From: Australia
Registered: 2012-12-12
Posts: 342
Trades :   12 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Canada has changed drastically in the last 40 years.  It is now a mosh pit of politically correct, mute and powerless occupants who are more afraid of being called a 'racist' (or a 'homophobe') than protecting their own children from Islamic brutality, grooming children for sex and future taxes.  It is sad.  Very sad.


Rest In Peace, Amjad Mohammed Ben Sasi. May your name live long and true in a world full of lies.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: Skyrocket

#34 2017-02-25 03:14:26

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Mintaka wrote:

Canada has changed drastically in the last 40 years.  It is now a mosh pit of politically correct, mute and powerless occupants who are more afraid of being called a 'racist' (or a 'homophobe') than protecting their own children from Islamic brutality, grooming children for sex and future taxes.  It is sad.  Very sad.

It's the new Sweden. Leftists softcocks!

Offline

#35 2017-02-25 05:31:27

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
From: Zeta Reticuli
Registered: 2011-04-11
Posts: 1,945
Trades :   32 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Skyrocket wrote:
Mintaka wrote:

Canada has changed drastically in the last 40 years.  It is now a mosh pit of politically correct, mute and powerless occupants who are more afraid of being called a 'racist' (or a 'homophobe') than protecting their own children from Islamic brutality, grooming children for sex and future taxes.  It is sad.  Very sad.

It's the new Sweden. Leftists softcocks!

Try saying that out loud in a fisherman's bar in Newfoundland; you'd be cod chum for tomorrow's catch!


The Roswell Crash Survivor

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: whinfell, paruwka

#36 2017-02-25 18:53:58

Mintaka
Member
From: Australia
Registered: 2012-12-12
Posts: 342
Trades :   12 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

I feel very sorry for common sense conservative minded folk in Canada.  Trudeau's hair and eyes trumped them at the last election.


Rest In Peace, Amjad Mohammed Ben Sasi. May your name live long and true in a world full of lies.

Offline

#37 2017-02-25 21:37:49

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Justin%2BTrudeau.jpg

Offline

#38 2017-02-25 23:18:25

tolly_67
Member
Registered: 2010-05-17
Posts: 1,748
Trades :   

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

How true, at least he had the 'common sense' to recognise that Canada is a melting pot of a lot of peoples including the 1st nation peoples such that it would be arrogant to suggest the qualities and ways  of one define the rest.
It is no different here. There is no mainstream. Just because a group identify themselves as conforming to an imaginary 'norm', that does not define the nation in the slightest. It may define that particular individual but that is it. I do not speak for others and sure as hell they don't speak for me.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: Roswell Crash Survivor

#39 2017-02-26 01:31:28

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

tolly_67 wrote:

How true, at least he had the 'common sense' to recognise that Canada is a melting pot of a lot of peoples including the 1st nation peoples such that it would be arrogant to suggest the qualities and ways  of one define the rest.
It is no different here. There is no mainstream. Just because a group identify themselves as conforming to an imaginary 'norm', that does not define the nation in the slightest. It may define that particular individual but that is it. I do not speak for others and sure as hell they don't speak for me.

Lets see if diversity becomes Canada's strength as they been touting there, just like the EU did.

Offline

#40 2017-02-26 03:15:24

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
From: Zeta Reticuli
Registered: 2011-04-11
Posts: 1,945
Trades :   32 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Meet Mr. Nazim Kadri.

image.jpg

He's an Arab of Lebanese descent and also a Muslim. He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Nazem-Kadri-Toronto-Maple-Leafs-forward.jpg

He also represented Team Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championships.

2010.jpg

According to Nazim, nobody in Canada has ever given him one word of guff concerning his ethnicity or his religious faith.

Here is Mr. Don 'Grapes' Cherry, one of the "colour commentators"/hosts of Hockey Night in Canada.

Mr. Cherry has been known to 'shoot off at the mouth' with his Conservative views, on hockey as well as politics.

Here he is, they seem to get along pretty well.

kadri-cherry-kiss_620-thumb-620xauto-286008.jpg

I think we're going to be alright.

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2017-02-26 03:18:05)


The Roswell Crash Survivor

Offline

#41 2017-02-26 03:51:25

millededge
Member
From: camp x-ray, spelling division
Registered: 2010-09-04
Posts: 2,415
Trades :   16 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Lol

That photo tells a thousand words. Muslims by this age typically have a number of children, something the religion fully gets right. This guy, especially that last picture? It is hockey tongue

Colourful grapes, maybe rainbow grapes?

Offline

#42 2017-02-26 04:06:00

millededge
Member
From: camp x-ray, spelling division
Registered: 2010-09-04
Posts: 2,415
Trades :   16 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

"Her name is Jasmine, she's three years old, I've had her for just over a year," said Kadri. "It was a spontaneous thing, I went last year with Nick Spaling who at the time was playing here. We went to the pet store to get his dog something for his teeth. It was a day off. Asked if there was a humane society around to go look at dogs, and made our way over there. There wasn't that many choices with dogs. I went into the cat room, and had an instant connection. Thought I'd take her home right on the spot."

Here puss puss. tongue

Offline

#43 2017-02-26 04:39:07

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
From: Zeta Reticuli
Registered: 2011-04-11
Posts: 1,945
Trades :   32 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

millededge wrote:

"Her name is Jasmine, she's three years old, I've had her for just over a year," said Kadri. "It was a spontaneous thing, I went last year with Nick Spaling who at the time was playing here. We went to the pet store to get his dog something for his teeth. It was a day off. Asked if there was a humane society around to go look at dogs, and made our way over there. There wasn't that many choices with dogs. I went into the cat room, and had an instant connection. Thought I'd take her home right on the spot."

Here puss puss. tongue

Since you imply Kadri is "soft".

Have a look at Nazim fighting David Backes, who has a 20+ pound advantage over him.

Here's him engaging probably the biggest guy in the league. All 6'09 and 250lbs of Zdeno Chara. (2.06m and 113kg in metric)

For the record, I'm no a fan or supporter of the Toronto Maple Leafs; I am not a masochist.

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2017-02-26 04:47:52)


The Roswell Crash Survivor

Offline

#44 2017-02-26 06:40:28

Big A.D.
Silver Stacker
From: Sydney
Registered: 2009-10-29
Posts: 6,435
Trades :   52 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Skyrocket wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

How true, at least he had the 'common sense' to recognise that Canada is a melting pot of a lot of peoples including the 1st nation peoples such that it would be arrogant to suggest the qualities and ways  of one define the rest.
It is no different here. There is no mainstream. Just because a group identify themselves as conforming to an imaginary 'norm', that does not define the nation in the slightest. It may define that particular individual but that is it. I do not speak for others and sure as hell they don't speak for me.

Lets see if diversity becomes Canada's strength as they been touting there, just like the EU did.

Europe is currently enjoying the longest period of peace since the Pax Romana (ended 180 AD).

For all it's faults, the EU isn't doing too badly, considering the two millennia of wars that preceded it.


I am the Leafy Sea Dragon.

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: tolly_67, Roswell Crash Survivor

#45 2017-02-26 14:43:42

Gullintanni
Member
From: New Zealand
Registered: 2016-06-15
Posts: 359
Trades :   

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:
millededge wrote:

"Her name is Jasmine, she's three years old, I've had her for just over a year," said Kadri. "It was a spontaneous thing, I went last year with Nick Spaling who at the time was playing here. We went to the pet store to get his dog something for his teeth. It was a day off. Asked if there was a humane society around to go look at dogs, and made our way over there. There wasn't that many choices with dogs. I went into the cat room, and had an instant connection. Thought I'd take her home right on the spot."

Here puss puss. tongue

Since you imply Kadri is "soft".

Have a look at Nazim fighting David Backes, who has a 20+ pound advantage over him.

Here's him engaging probably the biggest guy in the league. All 6'09 and 250lbs of Zdeno Chara. (2.06m and 113kg in metric)

For the record, I'm no a fan or supporter of the Toronto Maple Leafs; I am not a masochist.

Stuff like this is what has made ice hockey my favourite sport to watch = with soccer.
What other sport out there has the commentators not just talking about the players shooting skills but also how well their fighting skills have progressed over the years?
Love it:)

Offline

#46 2017-02-26 16:51:50

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Big A.D. wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

How true, at least he had the 'common sense' to recognise that Canada is a melting pot of a lot of peoples including the 1st nation peoples such that it would be arrogant to suggest the qualities and ways  of one define the rest.
It is no different here. There is no mainstream. Just because a group identify themselves as conforming to an imaginary 'norm', that does not define the nation in the slightest. It may define that particular individual but that is it. I do not speak for others and sure as hell they don't speak for me.

Lets see if diversity becomes Canada's strength as they been touting there, just like the EU did.

Europe is currently enjoying the longest period of peace since the Pax Romana (ended 180 AD).

For all it's faults, the EU isn't doing too badly, considering the two millennia of wars that preceded it.


Europe is not currently enjoying peace if you include all the Islamic riots, no-go zones, mass terrorist attacks, ect.  If you haven't noticed people there have been living in angst and fear from all them Islamic migrants/refugees that have been dividing their nations and causing so much trouble there.

It's a cease pit of cultural/religious clash/trouble where the natives are losing their own identity and heritage. Nothing good about that and I'm glad I don't live there.

Offline

#47 2017-02-26 20:03:08

Big A.D.
Silver Stacker
From: Sydney
Registered: 2009-10-29
Posts: 6,435
Trades :   52 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Skyrocket wrote:

Europe is not currently enjoying peace if you include all the Islamic riots, no-go zones, mass terrorist attacks, ect.

No, I was referring to the 40-odd million Europeans who died in WW2 and the 20-odd million who died in the Great War before that.

Like I said, they have problems, but no, I'm not including "I feel scared because a brown guy looked at me funny" as comparable to the mass slaughter, disease and famine that defined Europe in the first half of the 20th century.


I am the Leafy Sea Dragon.

Offline

#48 2017-02-26 20:25:13

ParanoidAndroid
Member
From: S.E.Q
Registered: 2015-12-02
Posts: 329
Trades :   21 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:
millededge wrote:

"Her name is Jasmine, she's three years old, I've had her for just over a year," said Kadri. "It was a spontaneous thing, I went last year with Nick Spaling who at the time was playing here. We went to the pet store to get his dog something for his teeth. It was a day off. Asked if there was a humane society around to go look at dogs, and made our way over there. There wasn't that many choices with dogs. I went into the cat room, and had an instant connection. Thought I'd take her home right on the spot."

Here puss puss. tongue

Since you imply Kadri is "soft".

Have a look at Nazim fighting David Backes, who has a 20+ pound advantage over him.

Here's him engaging probably the biggest guy in the league. All 6'09 and 250lbs of Zdeno Chara. (2.06m and 113kg in metric)

For the record, I'm no a fan or supporter of the Toronto Maple Leafs; I am not a masochist.

Never quite understood the idea of trying to punch someone in the head with full head and face protection. Isn't it a fight that nobody is going to win or get hurt having? Or do they point score them on blows landed?  If you want to see real fights go back to rugby league in the 80's and prior.

Offline

#49 2017-03-03 05:37:07

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,851
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

Canadians may soon lose their freedom of speech concerning an important matter.  Good luck with your future peace and them bs refugees Canada.


War Against Free Speech: Canada Close To Passing 'Islamophobia' Law, Aka Islamic Blasphemy Law


gettyimages-526073092.jpg?itok=aNF9IY5a
Source: dailywire.com


Last month, the Canadian parliament passed a motion that condemned Islamophobia. The motion was spearheaded by Liberal party member Iqra Khalid, who tabled the more draconian Motion M-103, which in effect treats Islamophobia as a hate crime, at the time.

Inherently Orwellian, M-103 deliberately fails to define the offense of "Islamophobia," leaving open the possibility of any and all "insults" or offenses against both the religion of Islam and Muslims as a people.

To say that Motion M-103 is anti-free speech would be an understatement. Canada has already toyed with legislation that criminalizes "mis-gendering," or identifying an individual by a gender that doesn't fit their "preferred" pronoun. According to University of Toronto Professor Jordan Peterson, "Canada's Federal Bill C-16… adds legal protection for "gender identity" and "gender expression" to the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Criminal code."

But the desire for a measure like M-103 lurks, ready to strike again. Liberal Canadian MPs are hoping to use similar legislative powers to criminalize "Islamophobia." The irony here is, of course, that most Muslim-majority countries would scoff at the term "transphobia," citing Sharia law (perhaps erroneously) and other Islamic edicts to persecute gender non-conforming individuals.

Despite the fact that Canadian liberals have yet to draw unanimous consent for their draconian measures, encountering opposition from minority Conservative MPs, Khalid and his colleagues appear hell-bent on making sure Canadian law sees "Islamophobia" as a serious offense.

Last month, "Liberal MP Khalid introduced another more comprehensive motion that "the government should recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear… condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons' petition e-411 and the issues raised by it…and request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study," reports The Daily Caller.

With far-left multiculturalism-minded Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the helm, it's only a matter of time before the Canadian government institutionalizes de facto Islamic blasphemy laws.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12957/war … el-qazvini

Offline

#50 2017-03-03 06:57:19

JulieW
Silver Stacker
From: Australia
Registered: 2010-10-14
Posts: 11,097

Re: Welcome to Canada!!

No future pogroms. Sounds ok to me.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB