Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will open again next Wednesday.

#1 2017-01-07 02:48:46

betterlatethannever
Banned

Russia - China - America.

America has just moved 4,500 soldiers,250 Abrams tanks,Bradley fighting vehicles,Paladin self propelled Howitzers and an additional 1,700 vehicles which will be stationed into 6 countries by February.

Yes this commitment was done before the new Pres D trump and Europe assuming Nato is less than impressed.

Maybe President Trump will with draw them saving massive amounts of money for his massive infrastructure spend and making Putin his new best friend as he wants to as he said - Put America First.

Russia (Putin) is said to have amassed about 55,000 soldiers along the Ukrainian border fearing an invasion.

I see it this way - Russia - China - America - is all that really matters when it comes to who makes the big decisions on this earth for the distant future.

Russia is lead by one person in one country with Nato being made up of 28 members countries today being lead by many more than one.If the shit hit the fan in or around Europe Nato would be like trying to herd cats with Russia smashing them probably within only a few weeks at best which is the general consensus.

China - what is their position.

Well how do they have at their back door - Japan and South Korea = No Problem.

Of course there is Australia next with a mob of tiny South East Asian countries who could do virtually nothing.

So war is declared in Europe between Russia and Nato - what would America do - what would Trump Do - nothing I reckon despite long held promises written on paper.

What else could China do - help Russia really putting huge pressure on America to get involved - but still no I reckon.

I honestly cannot see America bringing back online many thousands of thousands decommissioned weapons not mentioning personal which would take months being too late.

I see the shift in military power with America not having the stomach anymore to sacrifice plenty for really nothing having to face off with both Russia and China maybe at the same time for what reason.

That is the reason that I put America last on my title  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2017-01-07 02:49:58)

SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

The following user says thank you for this post: AnubisOne

#2 2017-01-07 02:59:24

AnubisOne
Trades :   16 

Re: Russia - China - America.

betterlatethannever wrote:

Maybe President Trump will with draw them saving massive amounts of money for his massive infrastructure spend and making Putin his new best friend as he wants to as he said - Put America First.

I really hope Trump does do something good for America and the rest of the world, I hope he isn't just another puppet for the so called "elite".

He really needs to "Drain the swamp" and get all these crooked people out,

-"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, if you can't crawl then look, if you can't look then listen" -

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#3 2017-01-07 03:15:18

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

So war is declared in Europe between Russia and Nato - what would America do - what would Trump Do - nothing I reckon despite long held promises written on paper.

Trump will do what the CIA tells him to do.  US Presidents come and go but US foreign policy never changes. CIA dictates US foriegn policy.  CIA = a government within a government.

#4 2017-01-07 03:19:17

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Trades :   122 
Website

Trump should mend ties with Russia. There are more pressing security concerns.

Catus amat piscem, sed non vult tingere plantas

#5 2017-01-07 03:54:07

yennus
Silver Stacker
Trades :   431 
Website

China - what is their position.

China doesn't want a war - it's more expensive to fight a war than it is to negotiate or buy a resolution.

As SunTzu said: "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

OR

Rule#35 from the (Ferengi) Rules of Acquisition "Peace is good for business."

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, southerncross

#6 2017-01-07 03:59:10

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

Hubristic China hawks want war.

#7 2017-01-07 04:06:34

Ipv6Ready
Silver Stacker
Trades :   38 

China wants South China Seas (seems to be in the bag) and Taiwan next.

Interested in a wide variety of low premium legal tender World Silver coins, average conditions is fine.
Will pay a decent premium for a variety different silver coins in single lots, not looking 10, 20 or more of same coins.
Note I tumble these to clean them before I put it in jars for display, so I dont want to buy any rare coins for preservation.

#8 2017-01-07 04:12:27

yennus
Silver Stacker
Website

SpacePete wrote:

Those hubristic Chinese surrounding America again! (sarcasm)

584c5949c461889b068b45db.jpg

The following 5 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, southerncross, radiobirdman, Roswell Crash Survivor, Skyrocket

#9 2017-01-07 04:20:10

yennus
Silver Stacker
Website

Ipv6Ready wrote:

China wants South China Seas (seems to be in the bag) and Taiwan next.

Yep, that's true - but it's not like the Chinese want the whole Pacific/South East Asian region - not like this anyway:

pacific-war.jpg?w=656

China wants the South China Sea, because they've been there for the past few thousand years (as have many other nations) - but that doesn't mean they want war.

OJ-AB541_INDOSE_9U_20151022043926.jpg

Yep, Taiwan is on the cards for a takeover - hopefully like Hong Kong. I prefer the Kuomintang, but alas, they lost the war.

Last edited by yennus (2017-01-07 04:21:18)

#10 2017-01-07 04:27:21

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

yennus wrote:
SpacePete wrote:

Those hubristic Chinese surrounding America again! (sarcasm)

https://img.rt.com/files/2016.12/origin … 8b45db.jpg

If you don't believe in free trade, open shipping routes and international law then just say so. No need to continue spewing with this bullshit 50c party propaganda like the little China bitch that you are.

#11 2017-01-07 04:31:56

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

Here's hoping Trump smacks down these Chinese criminals in international waters.

#12 2017-01-07 04:42:46

yennus
Silver Stacker
Website

SpacePete wrote:

.... No need to continue spewing with this bullshit 50c party propaganda like the little China bitch that you are.

Right... because Taiwan also has precisely the same claims over the South China Sea that China seeks. Recommend you go get an education.

#13 2017-01-07 04:44:54

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

yennus wrote:
SpacePete wrote:

.... No need to continue spewing with this bullshit 50c party propaganda like the little China bitch that you are.

Right... because Taiwan also has precisely the same claims over the South China Sea that China seeks. Recommend you go get an education.

Sure buddy, I recommend you look beyond China's testicles that are so obviously blocking your vision as you caress the propaganda ministry's shaft with you tongue.

#14 2017-01-07 04:50:28

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

Call for Australian response to China's expansion in South China Sea

Conservative backbencher Eric Abetz has called on the Turnbull government to consider joining the United States in conducting freedom of navigation exercises near Chinese-controlled islands in the South China Sea, while former defence minister Kevin Andrews has warned China has exploited a lack of US strategy in the Asia-Pacific.

They come in the midst of heightened US-China tensions. On Tuesday Mr Trump continued to taunt Chinese leaders on Twitter after China on Monday confirmed its aircraft carrier Liaoning and several J-15 carrier-borne fighter jets had conducted exercises in the South China Sea. This followed a tense US-China stand off after a Chinese naval warship seized a US Navy drone.

Senator Abetz said Australia should see this as a sign to join US freedom of navigation exercises - which have sailed within the 12 nautical mile zone of Chinese-built formations.

"Yes. While China is a good friend to Australia, it is important that all nations, including powerful ones and allies, know that when they don't play by the rules, there are consequences. China's actions in the South China Sea put at risk the stability in the Asia-Pacific region and as a key player, we should be forthright in putting our views forward, which includes by participating in these exercises," Senator Abetz said.

"It is apparent that China has exploited the absence of an effective US strategy."

Mr Andrews has previously called for Australia to sail navy ships within 12 nautical miles of Beijing's artificial islands, but more recently - in July - simply said Australia should continue its routine freedom of navigation activities in the sea.

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/nation … 103-gtlbnm

Yennus' glorious nation:

How baby flushed down toilet was lucky: Shocking toll of China's one-child rule

It was an image that startled the world – a newborn wailing in distress as he is cut free from a filthy sewage pipe after being flushed down a toilet in China.

The survival of Baby 59 – named after the incubator where he recovered following three hours wedged in the pipe – is an extraordinary story of human spirit and the sheer will to live.

Deaths of unwanted infants are so commonplace that dead babies, especially girls, are sometimes abandoned.

It led to one horrific incident in 2001 when scores of pedestrians walked nonchalantly past the body of a dead baby girl left in the gutter of a street in Hunan province.

Eventually, an elderly man picked up the body, placed it in a box and put it in a bin. Police refused to take any action and instead arrested a woman who photographed the heartbreaking scene and reported it.

ENycKVG.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news … et-1925083

#15 2017-01-07 04:53:27

yennus
Silver Stacker
Website

SpacePete wrote:
yennus wrote:
SpacePete wrote:

Sure buddy, I recommend you look beyond China's testicles that are so obviously blocking your vision as you caress the propaganda ministry's shaft with you tongue.

Wow... it's not even that time of night... 50 Shades of SpacePete ...

talk-dirty-to-me_o_781712.jpg

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: gingham69, betterlatethannever

#16 2017-01-07 04:54:13

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

Yennus' favoured ideology 94 million dead and counting:

According to a disturbingly pleasant graphic from Information is Beautiful entitled simply 20th Century Death, communism was the leading ideological cause of death between 1900 and 2000. The 94 million that perished in China, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Afghanistan, and Eastern Europe easily (and tragically) trump the 28 million that died under fascist regimes during the same period.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/13/commu … th-century

#17 2017-01-07 04:59:24

yennus
Silver Stacker
Website

SpacePete wrote:

How baby flushed down toilet was lucky: Shocking toll of China's one-child rule...

Wow... generalizing a complex historical territorial claim to a completely unrelated news headline.

that-one-teacher-who-makes-you-feel-like-a-complete-idiot-when-you-get-an-answer-wrong_o_410937.gif

#18 2017-01-07 05:00:49

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

yennus wrote:
SpacePete wrote:

How baby flushed down toilet was lucky: Shocking toll of China's one-child rule...

Wow... generalizing a complex historical territorial claim to a completely unrelated news headline.

http://img.memecdn.com/that-one-teacher … 410937.gif

Just like the 50c party "China-strong" propaganda, eh Yennus?

#19 2017-01-07 05:01:48

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

Seems about right...

denialist propaganda ministry  wrote:

ZCThXSu.jpg

#20 2017-01-07 05:05:18

AnubisOne
Trades :   16 

Well that escalated quickly lol

Last edited by AnubisOne (2017-01-07 05:06:30)

-"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, if you can't crawl then look, if you can't look then listen" -

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, southerncross

#21 2017-01-07 05:09:10

yennus
Silver Stacker
Website

SpacePete wrote:

Yennus' favoured ideology 94 million dead and counting:
.... The 94 million that perished in China, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Afghanistan, and Eastern Europe easily (and tragically) trump the 28 million that died under fascist regimes during the same period.

Wow... you really are a retard... Just because I can read books doesn't make me a Communist.

China's claim on the South China Sea (and other nations claims) are based on history - not ideology.

ignorant-8.jpg

Last edited by yennus (2017-01-07 05:09:37)

#22 2017-01-07 05:14:19

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

yennus wrote:

Wow... you really are a retard... Just because I can read books doesn't make me a Communist.

China's claim on the South China Sea (and other nations claims) are based on history - not ideology.

Based on history? Who's the bigger retard here?

Lr8J7QK.jpg

#23 2017-01-07 05:14:35

yennus
Silver Stacker
Website

SpacePete wrote:

Just like the 50c party "China-strong" propaganda, eh Yennus?

Ooooh... using big words again SpacePete? - "China-strong" and "propaganda".... be careful you don't give yourself a brain aneurysm.

giphy.gif

#24 2017-01-07 05:17:06

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Website

chinese-invasion-of-america-red-dawn-remake.jpg

#25 2017-01-07 05:20:24

yennus
Silver Stacker