Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will open again next Wednesday.

#26 2017-01-07 05:31:10

betterlatethannever
Banned

Re: Russia - China - America.

Come on you pair ace it up  hmm

I won't take sides but I hope you would know if I did who I would choose  wink

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2017-01-07 05:42:42)

SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

The following user says thank you for this post: SpacePete

#27 2017-01-07 05:37:30

yennus
Silver Stacker
Trades :   431 
Website

תודה רבה לך

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#28 2017-01-07 05:43:57

betterlatethannever
Banned

yennus wrote:

תודה רבה לך

That is what I said but no one believed me  lol

The following user says thank you for this post: yennus

#29 2017-01-07 11:25:40

alor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

http://laissez-fairerepublic.com/tenplanks.html

The Ten Planks of the 
Communist Manifesto
1848 by Karl Heinrich Marx

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, bordsilver

#30 2017-01-07 13:11:46

phrenzy
Silver Stacker
Trades :   101 

Skyrocket wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:

So war is declared in Europe between Russia and Nato - what would America do - what would Trump Do - nothing I reckon despite long held promises written on paper.

Trump will do what the CIA tells him to do.  US Presidents come and go but US foreign policy never changes. CIA dictates US foriegn policy.  CIA = a government within a government.

You would be surprised how small the role of the CIA is. The role of senior and junior cabinet appointments and senate and house intelligence committees and the revolving door between both Pentagon and defence and the commercial banks and the roles that dictate the laws they govern those countries.

Even within the Intel community the CIA is a tiddler that relies much on it's prestige. It hasn't had real power since the bay of pigs. Although it's of date the little monologue in Good Will Hunting about the relative budgets and personnel differences between CIA and NSA... This has only gotten more true.

Having said that,  the point that the impact of the middle management public service, civilian, intelligence and even military is massive and corrosive seems to be becoming increasingly true according to some dedicated career people in each field I've known. This goes against what I've always thought, I believe in continuity of government, in an A-political environment and institutional memory, but I've heard damning things.

In the end of will always be the this that are actually doing their job every day regardless of overnight Chagres to who is PM and I think that's essential. You need to keep them honest and within the bounds of what Australians want, but I'm glad that they are there. Love, hate of be passionately ambivalent towards Trump, maybe it's not such a bad think that the forestry service will keep doing what it is doing for the most part in spite of him, either easy the CIA won't be telling him what to do, it'll be a bigger alphabet soup agency haha

R.I.P Khaled Al Assad. One man who few will remember, he died defending humanities legacy.
"Hundreds would die, but not the thing they died for. 'A man can stand up..."

#31 2017-01-07 13:44:45

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
Trades :   59 

Nothing wrong with the Russian people
They were just getting screwed by the FABIANS(and their backers) like everyone else , they were our allies in both world wars

Last edited by radiobirdman (2017-01-07 13:46:22)

#32 2017-01-07 17:00:48

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

phrenzy wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

So war is declared in Europe between Russia and Nato - what would America do - what would Trump Do - nothing I reckon despite long held promises written on paper.

Trump will do what the CIA tells him to do.  US Presidents come and go but US foreign policy never changes. CIA dictates US foriegn policy.  CIA = a government within a government.

You would be surprised how small the role of the CIA is. The role of senior and junior cabinet appointments and senate and house intelligence committees and the revolving door between both Pentagon and defence and the commercial banks and the roles that dictate the laws they govern those countries.

Tell that to JFK.  Oh wait you can't because the CIA assassinated him for going against them.

#33 2017-01-07 22:26:26

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

Even former Congressmen believe/know the CIA assassinated JFK and his brother. It's in the first minute but the whole interview is great.

#34 2017-01-08 00:03:52

alor
Silver Stacker

America has just moved 4,500 soldiers,250 Abrams tanks,Bradley fighting vehicles,Paladin self propelled Howitzers and an additional 1,700 vehicles which will be stationed into 6 countries by February.

Yes this commitment was done before the new Pres D trump and Europe assuming Nato is less than impressed.

Maybe President Trump will with draw them saving massive amounts of money for his massive infrastructure spend and making Putin his new best friend as he wants to as he said - Put America First.

Russia (Putin) is said to have amassed about 55,000 soldiers along the Ukrainian border fearing an invasion.

I see it this way - Russia - China - America - is all that really matters when it comes to who makes the big decisions on this earth for the distant future.

Russia is lead by one person in one country with Nato being made up of 28 members countries today being lead by many more than one.If the shit hit the fan in or around Europe Nato would be like trying to herd cats with Russia smashing them probably within only a few weeks at best which is the general consensus.

China - what is their position.

Well how do they have at their back door - Japan and South Korea = No Problem.

Of course there is Australia next with a mob of tiny South East Asian countries who could do virtually nothing.

What else could China do - help Russia really putting huge pressure on America to get involved - but still no I reckon.

I honestly cannot see America bringing back online many thousands of thousands decommissioned weapons not mentioning personal which would take months being too late.

I see the shift in military power with America not having the stomach anymore to sacrifice plenty for really nothing having to face off with both Russia and China maybe at the same time for what reason.

That is the reason that I put America last on my title  smile

Russia (Putin) is said to have amassed about 55,000 soldiers along the Ukrainian border fearing an invasion.
*the soldiers are within RusFed territory

China - what is their position.

Well how do they have at their back door - Japan and South Korea = No Problem.
*Russia does not go to war with Nato alone, since Russia - US war will not leave China alone, China is in the middle of them when you see it from this side of the world, where Japan and Korea is in the middle between Russia and US.
So the question remains, can Japan and Korea take in a few thousands nukes from Russia. China does not last 30 minutes just with a few hundreds nukes in a fight with the US

US EU and Russia are at economic war, supported by China with the USD reserves.
sanctions and counter sanctions but limited in scale.

#35 2017-01-09 08:03:02

betterlatethannever
Banned

American Abrams Tanks arrive in Germany - sounds a lot like WW2 or should I say WW3  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2017-01-09 08:04:32)

#36 2017-01-09 11:12:17

alor
Silver Stacker

r the tanks under the snow now?

#37 2017-01-09 15:43:29

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Trades :   122 
Website

China has been hit by a gay bomb and the younger generations of men are spoiled, petulant and effeminate:

China Tackles 'Masculinity Crisis,' Tries to Stop 'Effeminate' Boys - NBC News

BEIJING — With enormous economic clout and a powerful military and a strongman president, the image that China projects to the outside world is one of strength and confidence.

At home, however, some believe the nation's over-protected young boys are becoming physically and emotionally weak — leaving China facing what is being called a "crisis of masculinity."

A new school textbook that aims to teach boys how to be "masculine" men has been released. Called "Little Men," the book covers the differences between boys and girls, the importance of the father-son relationship as well as the importance of interacting with nature and managing money.

The colorfully illustrated book was first published in December 2016 by Shanghai Educational Publishing House and has been approved for fourth and fifth grade classes across the country, after a trial period in selected schools.

"This course is necessary for boys," Miao Li, 36, a businessman, told NBC News while waiting to pick up his daughter recently outside a Beijing primary school. "They are so over-protected by the family they don't do physical activities anymore."

"Nowadays, girls are becoming more like boys while the boys are becoming more like girls, introvert and shy," echoed another parent called Huang, a hotel employee.

"The boys are now less masculine than when I was of their age," said a retired worker named Tian, a grandfather to an 8-year-old boy.

The roots of China's masculinity crisis can be traced to a number of areas, one of which is the country's One Child policy, implemented between 1979 and 2015. The policy restricted the number of children families were allowed to have in order to curb the country's surging population growth. It was replaced with a two-child limit last year.

"The problem is that the family spoils the kid with love and care," said a hotel management worker surnamed Sheng, mother of a first-grader, suggesting that over-indulgence and parents' fear of losing their only child has stunted the natural adventurous character of boys.

Discussion about this effect of the One Child policy has been rife in China for years. Commentators have long lamented social phenomena such as so-called "Little Emperor Syndrome" or "Prince Syndrome," where a life of pampering and constant praise led many Chinese only-children to develop poor social skills and become egocentric and over-reliant on their parents.

...In a study published last year, Zheng observed that Chinese experts have called for stronger "gender-difference education," arguing that "the crisis of masculinity in effeminate men is considered a peril to the security of the nation because it reflects powerlessness, inferiority, feminized passivity, and social deterioration reminiscent of the colonial past when China was defeated by the colonizing West."

Chinese media has portrayed the "lack of manhood not only as a public menace and a threat to the family, but also as a metaphor for passive masculinity and national crisis," she wrote. Distinctive gender roles and strong manhood were considered "crucial in safeguarding the security of the nation," she noted.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.nbcne … ys-n703461

Catus amat piscem, sed non vult tingere plantas

#38 2017-01-09 17:53:39

betterlatethannever
Banned

SpacePete wrote:

China has been hit by a gay bomb and the younger generations of men are spoiled, petulant and effeminate:

China Tackles 'Masculinity Crisis,' Tries to Stop 'Effeminate' Boys - NBC News

BEIJING — With enormous economic clout and a powerful military and a strongman president, the image that China projects to the outside world is one of strength and confidence.

At home, however, some believe the nation's over-protected young boys are becoming physically and emotionally weak — leaving China facing what is being called a "crisis of masculinity."

A new school textbook that aims to teach boys how to be "masculine" men has been released. Called "Little Men," the book covers the differences between boys and girls, the importance of the father-son relationship as well as the importance of interacting with nature and managing money.

The colorfully illustrated book was first published in December 2016 by Shanghai Educational Publishing House and has been approved for fourth and fifth grade classes across the country, after a trial period in selected schools.

"This course is necessary for boys," Miao Li, 36, a businessman, told NBC News while waiting to pick up his daughter recently outside a Beijing primary school. "They are so over-protected by the family they don't do physical activities anymore."

"Nowadays, girls are becoming more like boys while the boys are becoming more like girls, introvert and shy," echoed another parent called Huang, a hotel employee.

"The boys are now less masculine than when I was of their age," said a retired worker named Tian, a grandfather to an 8-year-old boy.

The roots of China's masculinity crisis can be traced to a number of areas, one of which is the country's One Child policy, implemented between 1979 and 2015. The policy restricted the number of children families were allowed to have in order to curb the country's surging population growth. It was replaced with a two-child limit last year.

"The problem is that the family spoils the kid with love and care," said a hotel management worker surnamed Sheng, mother of a first-grader, suggesting that over-indulgence and parents' fear of losing their only child has stunted the natural adventurous character of boys.

Discussion about this effect of the One Child policy has been rife in China for years. Commentators have long lamented social phenomena such as so-called "Little Emperor Syndrome" or "Prince Syndrome," where a life of pampering and constant praise led many Chinese only-children to develop poor social skills and become egocentric and over-reliant on their parents.

...In a study published last year, Zheng observed that Chinese experts have called for stronger "gender-difference education," arguing that "the crisis of masculinity in effeminate men is considered a peril to the security of the nation because it reflects powerlessness, inferiority, feminized passivity, and social deterioration reminiscent of the colonial past when China was defeated by the colonizing West."

Chinese media has portrayed the "lack of manhood not only as a public menace and a threat to the family, but also as a metaphor for passive masculinity and national crisis," she wrote. Distinctive gender roles and strong manhood were considered "crucial in safeguarding the security of the nation," she noted.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.nbcne … ys-n703461

We might have a few more other than Yennus migrating to China now from Silverstackers now that this - G BOMB - has gone off  big_smile  not mentioning any names  lol

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2017-01-09 17:54:42)

#39 2017-01-10 01:23:30

yennus
Silver Stacker
Trades :   431 
Website

SpacePete wrote:

... Distinctive gender roles and strong manhood were considered "crucial in safeguarding the security of the nation," she noted.

We might have a few more other than Yennus migrating to China now from Silverstackers now that this - G BOMB - has gone off  big_smile  not mentioning any names  lol

Wouldn't this article support the direction that China isn't seeking war? - because of the "fear of losing their only child". I support that conclusion.

Migrating to China is more enticing after reading the article; more effeminate men would make the competition for Chinese women less intense... and increase the likelihood of a Chinese version of George Michael or Elton John (if you swing that way). smile

Board footer