Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is temporarily disabled due to a spam attack.

#51 2017-01-07 02:34:16

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Offline

The following 4 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, betterlatethannever, renovator, southerncross

#52 2017-01-07 03:34:09

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Offline

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, southerncross, Skyrocket

#53 2017-01-07 04:38:18

millededge
Member
From: camp x-ray, spelling division
Registered: 2010-09-04
Posts: 2,317
Trades :   15 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Stoic Phoenix wrote:

How can it be an offence to offend people?

Well said paradox. Leftism, from its organising principles, has had its batsh.t crazy way enough to invert basic Western legal principles to reverse the onus of proof to the defendant from a prosecutorial snowflake, as completely intended, unbeknownst to most media conditioned snowflakes (Shiny?).

If someone is upset and complains it is your fault, the mere fact they are upset is no justification at all. Yet now legally it is in our country. That tells you enough.

These people are hostile. They want our way of life broken. They prefer society fighting in their manner, in the groups they "organise" and preferably against any power structure they see in their way, including all traditional forms of individual human identity and conventional human bonds by the tools they have control of, including media and sadly increasingly our public education. They are filth.

Indonesia dealt with them amd if it didn't we might have a communist state of a billion people sitting right next door. So, I see no problem with Indonesian military rejecting Leftist propaganda when they see it. Our own military should take a leaf out of that book.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: southerncross

#54 2017-01-07 08:44:37

ShinyStuff
Member
From: Australia
Registered: 2011-04-29
Posts: 606
Trades :   

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

So many people here need to stop and rather than think about their right to offend.... think about their responsibility to act with dignity and kindness to their fellow man.

I could tell you where I am coming from but I feel it would be pearls to swine.

All I know that if I sat across from you all, I doubt if you would have the ethic/moral/good sense to look me in the eye and be rude and callous and then think it is an honourable thing to do.  Surely your parents taught you manners?  Surely you have a sense of conscience?  I would like to hope so at least.

Shiny.

Last edited by ShinyStuff (2017-01-07 08:45:11)

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: tolly_67, JulieW

#55 2017-01-07 11:39:10

serial
Silver Stacker
From: wa
Registered: 2012-08-19
Posts: 3,185
Trades :   193 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

ShinyStuff wrote:

So many people here need to stop and rather than think about their right to offend.... think about their responsibility to act with dignity and kindness to their fellow man.

I could tell you where I am coming from but I feel it would be pearls to swine.

All I know that if I sat across from you all, I doubt if you would have the ethic/moral/good sense to look me in the eye and be rude and callous and then think it is an honourable thing to do.  Surely your parents taught you manners?  Surely you have a sense of conscience?  I would like to hope so at least.

Shiny.

see you don't actually understand where we are coming from. its not about being able to be rude or offensive. its about being able to freely express an opinion without fear of persecution because someone's feelings are hurt
surely you have a sense of conscience? why should I go to jail or be assaulted simply because I have differing opinions to you?
never took you for a fascist hiding behind your feelings to justify the silencing of others through threat of force

and what would you define as rude and callous behaviour? because this is the sticking point isn't it, if I go up to you and spit on you, beat you or cut your scalp, that is inappropriate behaviour but the left justify that as misguided youth so long as it was in response to hurt feelings
if I sit down next to you with a blue lives matter shirt and a make America great again hat is that rude and callous behaviour?
no, but it is enough for the left to justify physically attacking a person because they have had their feelings hurt.

this is your position and I find it despicable that you defend this abhorrent behaviour, after all didn't your parents ever teach you "sticks and stones...."?

Offline

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: millededge, betterlatethannever, bordsilver

#56 2017-01-07 11:52:06

tolly_67
Member
Registered: 2010-05-17
Posts: 1,636
Trades :   

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Your right to freely express your opinion does not override my right to not have to listen to it.

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: radiobirdman, betterlatethannever

#57 2017-01-07 11:55:01

alor
Silver Stacker
From: Pulau Alor ;)
Registered: 2011-06-16
Posts: 4,428
Trades :   39 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

boxing gloves would be nice, and reserve a ring too on the sandy beach


Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, ParanoidAndroid

#58 2017-01-07 12:09:10

southerncross
Silver Stacker
Registered: 2012-07-26
Posts: 3,333

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

millededge wrote:
Stoic Phoenix wrote:

How can it be an offence to offend people?

Well said paradox. Leftism, from its organising principles, has had its batsh.t crazy way enough to invert basic Western legal principles to reverse the onus of proof to the defendant from a prosecutorial snowflake, as completely intended, unbeknownst to most media conditioned snowflakes (Shiny?).

If someone is upset and complains it is your fault, the mere fact they are upset is no justification at all. Yet now legally it is in our country. That tells you enough.

These people are hostile. They want our way of life broken. They prefer society fighting in their manner, in the groups they "organise" and preferably against any power structure they see in their way, including all traditional forms of individual human identity and conventional human bonds by the tools they have control of, including media and sadly increasingly our public education. They are filth.

Indonesia dealt with them amd if it didn't we might have a communist state of a billion people sitting right next door. So, I see no problem with Indonesian military rejecting Leftist propaganda when they see it. Our own military should take a leaf out of that book.

While I agree with you on some point's with this statement I don't know if overall I agree with you on all points.

The communism aspect was in the past, with regards to Indonesia, and I personally feel that that was why Australia just sat back in the 60's-70's and just let that game play out there.

Today though Indonesia is one of the most populous Islamic nations on earth, they have and are persecuting West Papuans in Irian Jaya (West Papua) on a daily basis and currently have huge migration processes in place with which to 'open up' and populate this region with approved settlers.

How long before one of the closest land masses to the Australian mainland is dominantly populated by Indonesian's as opposed to the native people and instead of just 1 million people including the immigrants we have 20-30 million right on our doorstep practising Islam and worship to Allah ?

Islam and the notion of a Caliphate is a growing phenomenon worldwide, it is also alive and well in Indonesia. What if in the not too distant future a president of Indonesia is elected on the grounds of being a supporter of Fundamental Islamic belief ?

Indonesia already captured nearly all the Archipelago it now calls home as a result of western neglect, Bali, Flores, Timor, Irian Jaya,  just to name a few.

What happens when Islam becomes the dominant force in Indonesia over the next decade or two, as it seems is on the way ?

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: radiobirdman, errol43

#59 2017-01-07 12:37:09

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

tolly_67 wrote:

Your right to freely express your opinion does not override my right to not have to listen to it.

lol did not mean to thank this, tolly_67
Was a pissed stuff up

Last edited by radiobirdman (2017-01-07 12:52:55)

Offline

#60 2017-01-07 12:45:29

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Offline

#61 2017-01-07 12:50:06

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Been out on the piss at a gig, there was a drunk Abo at the bar with a white chick

Offline

#62 2017-01-07 13:10:45

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

lol The young blokes of today are hopeless , lots of HOT chicks on the dance floor no one was having a go
Us old/not so old blokes had a field day
Got a few phone numbers   cool

Last edited by radiobirdman (2017-01-07 13:11:47)

Offline

#63 2017-01-07 17:47:51

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

alor wrote:

boxing gloves would be nice, and reserve a ring too on the sandy beach

Yes - a Silverstackers fight night is long over due I reckon  lol

I'm putting down 1oz of gold to anyone who can take it  wink


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: gingham69, radiobirdman

#64 2017-01-07 17:55:12

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,635
Trades :   35 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

gingham69 wrote:

Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!


Boycott the world and become a neutral country!  That way if WW3 starts we should avoid it like neutral Switzerland did in WW1/2.

Let the world bomb each other to oblivion! The northern hemisphere will be stuffed and much of it be made unable to be inhabited but we should be ok in the southern part of the southern hemisphere.

Offline

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!, bordsilver, radiobirdman

#65 2017-01-07 18:04:14

ParanoidAndroid
Member
From: S.E.Q
Registered: 2015-12-02
Posts: 305
Trades :   21 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

betterlatethannever wrote:
alor wrote:

boxing gloves would be nice, and reserve a ring too on the sandy beach

Yes - a Silverstackers fight night is long over due I reckon  lol

I'm putting down 1oz of gold to anyone who can take it  wink

Weight divisions?.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#66 2017-01-07 18:09:47

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:
alor wrote:

boxing gloves would be nice, and reserve a ring too on the sandy beach

Yes - a Silverstackers fight night is long over due I reckon  lol

I'm putting down 1oz of gold to anyone who can take it  wink

Weight divisions?.

Don't care - I am less than 70kg - sounds easy right  wink

Only 2 Rules - No Weapons - No Gloves  big_smile

Uomo to Uomo = Easy Gold  tongue

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2017-01-07 18:16:43)


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#67 2017-01-07 18:21:46

bordsilver
Silver Stacker
From: Shitty congested Sydney
Registered: 2012-05-23
Posts: 9,412
Trades :   36 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

tolly_67 wrote:

Your right to freely express your opinion does not override my right to not have to listen to it.

It does when expressed on appropriate private property (or in public property in an appropriate manner).


Anyone who lobbies a government in order to get the government to ban something is in my view an undesirable person. And I mean anyone. - Kris Sayce

Online

#68 2017-01-07 18:25:45

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

betterlatethannever wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:

Yes - a Silverstackers fight night is long over due I reckon  lol

I'm putting down 1oz of gold to anyone who can take it  wink

Weight divisions?.

Don't care - I am less than 70kg - sounds easy right  wink

Only 2 Rules - No Weapons - No Gloves  big_smile

Uomo to Uomo = Easy Gold  tongue

I'm in, don't care how big you are

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#69 2017-01-07 18:26:23

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Its the small ones you got to watch out for

Last edited by radiobirdman (2017-01-07 18:26:49)

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#70 2017-01-07 18:38:26

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

The youngest gets to shout after the fight, as well as give me a ounce

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#71 2017-01-07 18:39:31

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Hands up who as actually had a fight, a real one

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#72 2017-01-07 18:40:58

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Only lefty's need apply

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#73 2017-01-07 18:41:04

ParanoidAndroid
Member
From: S.E.Q
Registered: 2015-12-02
Posts: 305
Trades :   21 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

betterlatethannever wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:

Yes - a Silverstackers fight night is long over due I reckon  lol

I'm putting down 1oz of gold to anyone who can take it  wink

Weight divisions?.

Don't care - I am less than 70kg - sounds easy right  wink

Only 2 Rules - No Weapons - No Gloves  big_smile

Uomo to Uomo = Easy Gold  tongue


The rules were already established. Boxing =gloves

And there's a  good reason why weight divisions are only a few kilos apart...

All things bei g equal the bigger guy will always win

70kg vs 105kg. I'll take an easy ounce.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#74 2017-01-07 18:42:29

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,270
Trades :   59 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:

Weight divisions?.

Don't care - I am less than 70kg - sounds easy right  wink

Only 2 Rules - No Weapons - No Gloves  big_smile

Uomo to Uomo = Easy Gold  tongue


The rules were already established. Boxing =gloves

And there's a  good reason why weight divisions are only a few kilos apart...

All things bei g equal the bigger guy will always win

70kg vs 105kg. I'll take an easy ounce.

No gloves, can I fight the winner, just for fun

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#75 2017-01-07 18:43:53

bordsilver
Silver Stacker
From: Shitty congested Sydney
Registered: 2012-05-23
Posts: 9,412
Trades :   36 

Re: Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

radiobirdman wrote:

Hands up who as actually had a fight, a real one

Do you mean ring matches and "scuffles" ending in black eyes/bruises or American History X stomping heads on concrete and bones poking through skin extreme fights ending in permanent injury or death?
(Former, yes. Latter, no - thank god.)


Anyone who lobbies a government in order to get the government to ban something is in my view an undesirable person. And I mean anyone. - Kris Sayce

Online

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB