Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is temporarily disabled due to a spam attack.

#51 2016-12-25 02:53:38

Gullintanni
Member
Registered: 2016-06-15
Posts: 255
Trades :   

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

tolly_67 wrote:

Being "wiped" off the map does not automatically infer violence.
A simple consensus by the whole world to reinstate the name 'Palestine' would effectively wipe the name 'Israel" off the map.

I would like Netanyahu to be wiped of the map.
That guy has done more damage to Israel than any other in its history.
When Netanyahu is finally removed (and i suspect force will be needed as here is a dictator) Israel will be well on its way to healing.
For all those that appose Israel WE would become a heck of a lot less confrontational if there was someone else at the helm instead of Netanyahu.
And for all of you that think Trump is going to be a great Savior of Israel and allow the murder and theft to continue ,YOU WILL BE WRONG.
Trump will NOT have some little Jewish Hitler wannabe tell him anything.

Offline

#52 2016-12-25 02:53:48

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

Gullintanni wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:
doomsday surprise wrote:

The sooner Israel gets wiped off the map, the sooner we won't have to listen to their BS. Happy Satans Day. smile

The very fact that these words come out of your mouth makes you a terrorist as far as I am concerned.

You may as well be a fully paid up member of Isis or Hezbollah or even Hamas because they say the exact same things = Terrorist

And also by saying those words so full of blind hatred you are also sounding exactly like the kooks who wanted to kill some of the good people of Melbourne this very day,to me you are a clear and present danger.

This sad world has no possible hope of any kind with a poisoned mind like yours.

Still Merry Christ - mas  smile

So what is with the "Christ - mas  smile" that you keep posting with the bold christ?
I notice you did NOT use this bold christ when you were asking SilverStackers if the could start providing prizes of gold and silver for members each month.
This hope of getting free stuff kinda makes me realize why you may be so favourable to israel.
Is it because you are in fact an israeli?
EDIT: it appears the original request has been edited and now has the bold christ.
Hmmm.

It is - Christ - mas today just in case you missed it -  hmm

and so very very suspicious - BOO  lol

Just for you - Merry Christ - mas  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-25 02:55:19)


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#53 2016-12-25 08:46:08

alor
Silver Stacker
From: Pulau Alor ;)
Registered: 2011-06-16
Posts: 4,418
Trades :   39 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS


Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

Online

The following user says thank you for this post: Gullintanni

#54 2016-12-25 19:03:11

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

What really shocks and disappoints me here is that when the subject of Israel comes up out come the angry hateful trolls full of their own self importance really knowing very little.

These angry and hateful trolls more than likely have never been to Israel and certainly not the West bank or even Gaza but still they are the experts,what a total bunch of DILLS  hmm

What else amazes me about these angry and hateful troll is the 100% guarantee that they would - NOT HAVE GIVEN ONE CENT - to help the Palestinians in anyway despite their cry of Israeli persecution.

I think that in any measure some of the words of hate spoken here cannot be considered anything but Anti Semitic because Israel is a Jewish nation last time I checked and full of Jewish people  wink

People are way too quick to make outrageous statements gathered from the "totally unbiased media" not really knowing anything about history past the last hundred years at best.

The information that we are now feed on a 24/7 basis is one large smoke screen and when the smoke clears you will not like what you see I can promise you that  smile 

Yes I fully expect to be shouted down but the truth remains - I support the Jewish State of Israel to rule as it pleases in the land it owns and always has.  wink

Happy New year  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-25 19:14:15)


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#55 2016-12-25 19:24:51

HoldMeTender
Silver Stacker
From: Nunya
Registered: 2016-01-06
Posts: 815
Trades :   10 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

^^^ YAAAAAAAWWWNNNNNNN!!!!

We're SO sorry for disagreeing with you.  It's something Israel seems to have trouble accepting too.


All that glitters is not gold...
...but all that is gold glitters!

Windbag in Spandex

Online

#56 2016-12-25 19:29:41

doomsday surprise
Silver Stacker
From: El Dorado
Registered: 2011-12-15
Posts: 1,353
Trades :   20 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

I love it that as soon as someone criticises Israel, the Israeli PR machine goes on the march. Remember, if you criticise Israel or Israelis you are anti Semitic and that's the end of the story. It's a broken record.

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Gullintanni, billybob888

#57 2016-12-25 19:46:45

Gullintanni
Member
Registered: 2016-06-15
Posts: 255
Trades :   

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

doomsday surprise wrote:

I love it that as soon as someone criticises Israel, the Israeli PR machine goes on the march. Remember, if you criticise Israel or Israelis you are anti Semitic and that's the end of the story. It's a broken record.

Even Netanyahu has called views from opposing Jewish people as anti-Semitic.
Any view that is differing from Netanyahu is going to be called Ant-Semitic .

Offline

#58 2016-12-25 20:28:32

spannermonkey
Silver Stacker
From: Vic or pissed
Registered: 2010-06-04
Posts: 14,546
Trades :   228 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

roll

1 - Israel was formed by ?
A Polish terrorist yikes with the help of the Americans

2 - Has always been run by who ?
The real Russian/Jewish mafia yikes

3 - As a jew I'm with the Palestinian's yikes

4 - Biblically Israel is meant to be given to the jews " without war " big_smile
If it was to be taken with violence , it's not real .

How come everybody got along in Palestine before the state of "Israel" was formed

From my early childhood bible bashing classes
I always took it to be a mystical place like Valhalla yikes

End of rant


EXIT STAGE LEFT

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: Gullintanni

#59 2016-12-25 20:29:25

spannermonkey
Silver Stacker
From: Vic or pissed
Registered: 2010-06-04
Posts: 14,546
Trades :   228 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

Gullintanni wrote:
doomsday surprise wrote:

I love it that as soon as someone criticises Israel, the Israeli PR machine goes on the march. Remember, if you criticise Israel or Israelis you are anti Semitic and that's the end of the story. It's a broken record.

Even Netanyahu has called views from opposing Jewish people as anti-Semitic.
Any view that is differing from Netanyahu is going to be called Ant-Semitic .

Well put him in front of me & I'll knock his lights out big_smile


EXIT STAGE LEFT

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: Gullintanni

#60 2016-12-25 20:32:09

HoldMeTender
Silver Stacker
From: Nunya
Registered: 2016-01-06
Posts: 815
Trades :   10 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

spannermonkey wrote:

Well put him in front of me & I'll knock his lights out big_smile

...Nazi!!! 24720_sarc.png

well we had to go there sooner or later!


All that glitters is not gold...
...but all that is gold glitters!

Windbag in Spandex

Online

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#61 2016-12-25 20:34:58

spannermonkey
Silver Stacker
From: Vic or pissed
Registered: 2010-06-04
Posts: 14,546
Trades :   228 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

Really ?
You calling me a natzi ?
After my grandmother was digging trenches as the Germans were trying to invade Russia
Go turtle yourself


EXIT STAGE LEFT

Offline

#62 2016-12-25 21:01:58

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

spannermonkey wrote:

roll

1 - Israel was formed by ?
A Polish terrorist yikes with the help of the Americans

2 - Has always been run by who ?
The real Russian/Jewish mafia yikes

3 - As a jew I'm with the Palestinian's yikes

4 - Biblically Israel is meant to be given to the jews " without war " big_smile
If it was to be taken with violence , it's not real .

How come everybody got along in Palestine before the state of "Israel" was formed

From my early childhood bible bashing classes
I always took it to be a mystical place like Valhalla yikes

End of rant

Stop kidding yourself  hmm

Judaism being a religion and not a birth right requires it's followers the use of alcohol only if it is kosher and only in moderation  wink

You spannermonkey - cannot be a Jew - you disqualify yourself by being a proud self declared drunk as clearly stated on your public profile - Melbourne or PISSED  roll

Happy New Year  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-25 21:04:46)


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#63 2016-12-25 21:05:31

Gullintanni
Member
Registered: 2016-06-15
Posts: 255
Trades :   

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

betterlatethannever wrote:
spannermonkey wrote:

roll

1 - Israel was formed by ?
A Polish terrorist yikes with the help of the Americans

2 - Has always been run by who ?
The real Russian/Jewish mafia yikes

3 - As a jew I'm with the Palestinian's yikes

4 - Biblically Israel is meant to be given to the jews " without war " big_smile
If it was to be taken with violence , it's not real .

How come everybody got along in Palestine before the state of "Israel" was formed

From my early childhood bible bashing classes
I always took it to be a mystical place like Valhalla yikes

End of rant



Stop kidding yourself  hmm

Judaism being a religion and not a birth right requires it's followers the use of alcohol only if it is kosher and only in moderation  wink

You spannermonkey - cannot be a Jew - you disqualify yourself by being a proud self declared drunk as clearly stated on your public profile - Melbourne or PISSED  roll

Happy New Year  smile

Shows just how IGNORANT YOU ARE CHAMP>
YOU ARE JEWISH BY RIGHT OF BIRTH IF YOU MOTHER IS JEWISH.

Last edited by Gullintanni (2016-12-25 21:05:53)

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, spannermonkey

#64 2016-12-25 21:12:29

HoldMeTender
Silver Stacker
From: Nunya
Registered: 2016-01-06
Posts: 815
Trades :   10 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

spannermonkey wrote:

Really ?
You calling me a natzi ?
After my grandmother was digging trenches as the Germans were trying to invade Russia
Go turtle yourself

Calm down Spanner, the sarcasm smiley was intended to show what a ridiculous argument that would be.  As soon as someone criticises Israel's policies they get accused by simple-minded dropkicks of spurious shit like being anti-Semitic or Nazis, that was my point.

Some idiot was going to go there sooner or later, I just thought I'd take the wind out of their sails.  We've already had baseless, personal accusations of terrorism on this thread.

Seems Betterlate... missed the joke too.


All that glitters is not gold...
...but all that is gold glitters!

Windbag in Spandex

Online

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Gullintanni, spannermonkey

#65 2016-12-25 21:15:38

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

Gullintanni wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:
spannermonkey wrote:

roll

1 - Israel was formed by ?
A Polish terrorist yikes with the help of the Americans

2 - Has always been run by who ?
The real Russian/Jewish mafia yikes

3 - As a jew I'm with the Palestinian's yikes

4 - Biblically Israel is meant to be given to the jews " without war " big_smile
If it was to be taken with violence , it's not real .

How come everybody got along in Palestine before the state of "Israel" was formed

From my early childhood bible bashing classes
I always took it to be a mystical place like Valhalla yikes

End of rant



Stop kidding yourself  hmm

Judaism being a religion and not a birth right requires it's followers the use of alcohol only if it is kosher and only in moderation  wink

You spannermonkey - cannot be a Jew - you disqualify yourself by being a proud self declared drunk as clearly stated on your public profile - Melbourne or PISSED  roll

Happy New Year  smile

Shows just how IGNORANT YOU ARE CHAMP>
YOU ARE JEWISH BY RIGHT OF BIRTH IF YOU MOTHER IS JEWISH.


But disqualify yourself by NOT FOLLOWING many strict religious observances - LIKE DRINKING IN MODERATION - not like a proud angry DRUNK   wink

Happy Hanukkah  smile

P.S. if Bibi isn't available I am  cool


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#66 2016-12-25 21:26:32

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

My position is this - if people are determined to slag of the nation of Israel - than I am 100% determined to defend the nation of Israel because I believe in the nation of Israel and it's Sovereign right to completely do as it pleases within it's territorial borders  wink

If defending all things Israeli qualifies me as - a stirrer - pushing back against the hate always directed towards Israel - than I am more than pleased to be a - Stirrer  wink

Continue to hate if you like but I am going to play some golf  tongue

Happy New Year  smile

P.S. I just realised that I am like John The Baptist - The Lone Voice In The Wilderness Of Silverstackers  sad

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-25 21:49:29)


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#67 2016-12-25 22:18:10

tolly_67
Member
Registered: 2010-05-17
Posts: 1,635
Trades :   

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

betterlatethannever wrote:

My position is this - if people are determined to slag of the nation of Israel - than I am 100% determined to defend the nation of Israel because I believe in the nation of Israel and it's Sovereign right to completely do as it pleases within it's territorial borders  wink

If defending all things Israeli qualifies me as - a stirrer - pushing back against the hate always directed towards Israel - than I am more than pleased to be a - Stirrer  wink

Continue to hate if you like but I am going to play some golf  tongue

Happy New Year  smile

P.S. I just realised that I am like John The Baptist - The Lone Voice In The Wilderness Of Silverstackers  sad

Do you really think John the Baptist would agree with the oppression and slaughter of the followers of Abraham by other followers of Abraham?

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#68 2016-12-25 22:25:41

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

tolly_67 wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:

My position is this - if people are determined to slag of the nation of Israel - than I am 100% determined to defend the nation of Israel because I believe in the nation of Israel and it's Sovereign right to completely do as it pleases within it's territorial borders  wink

If defending all things Israeli qualifies me as - a stirrer - pushing back against the hate always directed towards Israel - than I am more than pleased to be a - Stirrer  wink

Continue to hate if you like but I am going to play some golf  tongue

Happy New Year  smile

P.S. I just realised that I am like John The Baptist - The Lone Voice In The Wilderness Of Silverstackers  sad

Do you really think John the Baptist would agree with the oppression and slaughter of the followers of Abraham by other followers of Abraham?

Would you agree that if some trespassers where on your property you would just allow them to do as they please making their homes and trying to kill you when they don't get their way taking you to court making false claims of ownership- I don't think so  wink

I am pretty sure I know what you would do the same as I would do = mad

Israel for Israelis  wink

Happy New Year  smile


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#69 2016-12-25 22:35:07

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
From: the cuntry
Registered: 2011-04-25
Posts: 2,241
Trades :   59 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

Give it back to the Canaanites

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: spannermonkey

#70 2016-12-25 22:40:51

HoldMeTender
Silver Stacker
From: Nunya
Registered: 2016-01-06
Posts: 815
Trades :   10 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

betterlatethannever wrote:

Would you agree that if some trespassers where on your property you would just allow them to do as they please making their homes and trying to kill you when they don't get their way taking you to court making false claims of ownership- I don't think so  wink

I am pretty sure I know what you would do the same as I would do = mad

Yes I think you have summed up the Palestinian position admirably.

See what I did there, and how easy it was?

Last edited by HoldMeTender (2016-12-25 22:41:41)


All that glitters is not gold...
...but all that is gold glitters!

Windbag in Spandex

Online

The following user says thank you for this post: Gullintanni

#71 2016-12-25 22:49:03

tolly_67
Member
Registered: 2010-05-17
Posts: 1,635
Trades :   

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

betterlatethannever wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:
betterlatethannever wrote:

My position is this - if people are determined to slag of the nation of Israel - than I am 100% determined to defend the nation of Israel because I believe in the nation of Israel and it's Sovereign right to completely do as it pleases within it's territorial borders  wink

If defending all things Israeli qualifies me as - a stirrer - pushing back against the hate always directed towards Israel - than I am more than pleased to be a - Stirrer  wink

Continue to hate if you like but I am going to play some golf  tongue

Happy New Year  smile

P.S. I just realised that I am like John The Baptist - The Lone Voice In The Wilderness Of Silverstackers  sad

Do you really think John the Baptist would agree with the oppression and slaughter of the followers of Abraham by other followers of Abraham?

Would you agree that if some trespassers where on your property you would just allow them to do as they please making their homes and trying to kill you when they don't get their way taking you to court making false claims of ownership- I don't think so  wink

I am pretty sure I know what you would do the same as I would do = mad

Israel for Israelis  wink

Happy New Year  smile

Perhaps you need to research the actual population changes in Palestine since the late 1800's then you will have a better idea as to which group are the ones that have taken over the land, have become the oppressors and kill if they do not get their way.

Offline

#72 2016-12-25 23:26:59

spannermonkey
Silver Stacker
From: Vic or pissed
Registered: 2010-06-04
Posts: 14,546
Trades :   228 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

betterlatethannever wrote:
spannermonkey wrote:

roll

1 - Israel was formed by ?
A Polish terrorist yikes with the help of the Americans

2 - Has always been run by who ?
The real Russian/Jewish mafia yikes

3 - As a jew I'm with the Palestinian's yikes

4 - Biblically Israel is meant to be given to the jews " without war " big_smile
If it was to be taken with violence , it's not real .

How come everybody got along in Palestine before the state of "Israel" was formed

From my early childhood bible bashing classes
I always took it to be a mystical place like Valhalla yikes

End of rant

Stop kidding yourself  hmm

Judaism being a religion and not a birth right requires it's followers the use of alcohol only if it is kosher and only in moderation  wink

You spannermonkey - cannot be a Jew - you disqualify yourself by being a proud self declared drunk as clearly stated on your public profile - Melbourne or PISSED  roll

Happy New Year  smile

Really ?
What the turtle would you know
Did you get 10 years of brainwashing by rabbi's ?
If your born a jew there is no exit plan ,
Everything is forgiven in the end
AND
Jews don't have a hell yikes
So I eat bacon when ever I feel like it & I know so do many others


EXIT STAGE LEFT

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#73 2016-12-25 23:33:59

alor
Silver Stacker
From: Pulau Alor ;)
Registered: 2011-06-16
Posts: 4,418
Trades :   39 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS


Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

Online

#74 2016-12-26 00:02:23

betterlatethannever
Banned
From: Boganstan
Registered: 2016-09-13
Posts: 503

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

I can and will give you a 100% rolled Gold promise that the Jewish nation of Israel with have the last laugh  lol  come Hell or High water  wink  that is a 100% guarantee  wink

Jerusalem - the eternal capitol of Israel  big_smile

Happy New Year  smile

P.S. BLTN - the lone voice in the wilderness of Silverstackers for the Jewish Nation of Israel  sad

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-26 00:04:12)


SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

Offline

#75 2016-12-26 00:14:59

tolly_67
Member
Registered: 2010-05-17
Posts: 1,635
Trades :   

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

You mistakenly associate Israel with Judaism. There are many Jews that are rightly opposed to the policy of the Zionists.

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: spannermonkey, JulieW

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB