Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#26 2016-12-24 04:46:28

Shaddam IV
Silver Stacker

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

Israel and Palestine aside I have to say that the UN is a bloated, corrupt anachronism and the sooner it's gone the better.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: betterlatethannever, radiobirdman

#27 2016-12-24 05:47:58

Silver bullitt
Trades :   

I had a bit of a play on words with this to show how sinister this kind of double standard can be.

betterlatethannever wrote:

F#@* the UN I say  mad

THERE IS Nothing united about the united nations,the pricks should mind their own business getting their own backyard in order before sticking their unwelcomed nose into other people business including ours  mad

They try to tell us what to do regarding the Jewish question and worst is yet to come.

The Sudetenland is part of the German Reich and always have been and always will be.

How much has the retiring closet Zionist in America got to do with this plenty I say.

He is leaving a legacy that will set the books on fire as he leaves and I say - Let It Burn  wink

Merry Christ -mas  smile

#28 2016-12-24 06:01:36

Lovey80
Trades :   29 

tolly_67 wrote:
Gullintanni wrote:

NOT A CHANCE.
israel is ruled by a tyrant that commits war crimes against women and children on a near daily basis.
Any support of israel is to support the slaughter of innocents.

They use the same book as the Europeans settlers (thieves) did in the now u.s.a.
Force them off their land and place them in concentration camps (reservations, Gaza ) which are located on land that is inhospitable and incapable of sustaining farming.
Then enact laws that restrict the dispossessed people movement off that land.
Next, enforce harsh penalties should any of them actually rise up against the oppression and try to take back what was taken.
Been there, done that....and it works....sort of.

YOU CANNOT TAKE BACK - what wasn't your's to start with - that is called - STEALING.

Israel belongs to Israel plain and simple  wink

Happy Hanukkah  smile

1690_image.jpeg
Source:
Yep sounds legit

Last edited by Lovey80 (2016-12-24 06:05:14)

#29 2016-12-24 06:09:35

Lovey80

F#@* the UN I say  mad

THERE IS Nothing united about the united nations,the pricks should mind their own business getting their own backyard in order before sticking their unwelcomed nose into other people business including ours  mad

They try to tell us what to do regarding the "great barrier reef" and worst is yet to come.

The settlement's are part of Israel and always have been and always will be.

How much has the retiring closet muslim in America got to do with this plenty I say.

He is leaving a legacy that will set the house on fire as he leaves and I say - Let It Burn  wink

Merry Christ -mas  smile

The majority of the entire world that is not Israel disagrees with you including a majority of Americans. Even the conservative ones I've ever met all disagree with almost every president since Carter. It really is only the dumb, ignorant and bigoted ones that hold your line of thinking.

#30 2016-12-24 06:12:03

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
Trades :   59 

Lovey80 wrote:

F#@* the UN I say  mad

They try to tell us what to do regarding the "great barrier reef" and worst is yet to come.

The settlement's are part of Israel and always have been and always will be.

How much has the retiring closet muslim in America got to do with this plenty I say.

He is leaving a legacy that will set the house on fire as he leaves and I say - Let It Burn  wink

Merry Christ -mas  smile

The majority of the entire world that is not Israel disagrees with you including a majority of Americans. Even the conservative ones I've ever met all disagree with almost every president since Carter. It really is only the dumb, ignorant and bigoted ones that hold your line of thinking.

I agree F$ck the league of nations

#31 2016-12-24 06:17:00

Lovey80

And only assholes with no argument use the anti-Semitic argument when anyone says something against Israel. You can be anti-(Insert Israeli policy here) and not be anti-semetic. It has nothing to do with race but everything to do with a powerful nations policies enforced on people not within their own country.

I support Israel.....within its recognised 1947 borders.

#32 2016-12-24 06:18:45

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

Arseholes

#33 2016-12-24 06:20:39

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

Not anti sematic at all, could not care less about a bunch of sand censored - this word gets our forum blocked fighting over a bit of sand

#34 2016-12-24 07:16:07

betterlatethannever
Banned

Lovey80 wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

They use the same book as the Europeans settlers (thieves) did in the now u.s.a.
Force them off their land and place them in concentration camps (reservations, Gaza ) which are located on land that is inhospitable and incapable of sustaining farming.
Then enact laws that restrict the dispossessed people movement off that land.
Next, enforce harsh penalties should any of them actually rise up against the oppression and try to take back what was taken.
Been there, done that....and it works....sort of.

YOU CANNOT TAKE BACK - what wasn't your's to start with - that is called - STEALING.

Israel belongs to Israel plain and simple  wink

Happy Hanukkah  smile

http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … image.jpeg
Source:
Yep sounds legit

What about pre 1946  hmm  like over 2000 years pre 1946  roll

The Palestinians in Israel are like the undocumented immigrants from South America in the USA = ILLEGAL

But what really amazes me is that you dopes are so far away you cannot really get any further but are still so self righteous about something that you don't really know anything about.

Can I ask you how much physical support have you ever given to the Palestinians = ONE BIG FAT ZERO = One Big Bunch Of Certified Hypocrites  lol 

Israel for Israeli's

Happy Hanukkah  smile

SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

#35 2016-12-24 07:27:27

betterlatethannever
Banned

doomsday surprise wrote:

The sooner Israel gets wiped off the map, the sooner we won't have to listen to their BS. Happy Satans Day. smile

If this statement full of vile hatred directed towards the nation of Israel is not Anti Semitic then I cannot imagine what would be consider to be Anti Semitic,bearing in mind that the Nation of Israel is full of Jewish people even with a Jewish Prime Minister,just saying  wink

Maybe it is just me and my narrow views in the light of modern history.

Happy Hanukkah  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-24 07:29:01)

#36 2016-12-24 07:36:33

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   32 

To be a brutal realist, it's obvious from where I am standing, the Palestinians are f#cked. Forget nationhood; they'll be facing systemic extermination.

That doesn't mean I'm taking a side.

I don't consider Israel's claims to be rightful, nor do I take the contrary position that the state of Israel should not exist. I am merely making observations.

The situation since 1947 has all been about the answer to a singular question:

"You and what army?"

Israel vs Middle East (a quick and dirty summary)

Egypt: has lost all interest in fighting Israel since the end of the Six Day War.

Syria: is in no shape in engage Israel any time in the near future; Assad has his hands full re-asserting control and no reason to engage Israel

Jordan: the former peace-broker, has it's hands full trying not to be toppled by Daesh or other extremist elements.

Lebanon: isn't big enough to matter, Israel seems to invade at will every few years. May end up annexed by Israel.

Iran: fully occupied fighting a proxy war with the Saudis in Yemen and strengthening their position in Iraq (Sunni vs. Shite).

Saudi Arab: see Iran. Dissent and pressure starting to build due to internal issues.

The other Gulf States: facing their own internal dissent and sick of Palestine's impasse; the shiekhs have gone from enthusiastic supporters of 'drive the Jews into the sea' to only paying lip service.

So, in summary:

The Palestinians have:
- no credible military force that can keep the IDF at bay
- no allies with serious military power or diplomatic clout

The Israelis have:
- overwhelming military superiority over Palestine and all her neighbors
- an overwhelming need for long-term security, and a 'solution to the Palestinian question'
- a long-standing ally with overwhelming military power, financial resources and hefty diplomatic influence

Looks like this time around it'll be the Jews perpetrating a Holocaust.

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2016-12-24 07:37:33)

The Roswell Crash Survivor

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: radiobirdman, betterlatethannever, billybob888

#37 2016-12-24 07:58:14

doomsday surprise
Silver Stacker
Trades :   20 

Israel is a terrorist state. It has been since the King David hotel bombing in 1946. I have no problem with Jews, but every Israeli I have ever met especially all those ones in India (straight out of their military indoctrination) are a bunch of self righteous, ignorant knobs, who treat everyone else like shit.

It doesn't help when you have a terrorist leader like Netanyahu in charge.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Gullintanni, billybob888

#38 2016-12-24 08:07:01

doomsday surprise
Silver Stacker
Trades :   20 

tolly_67 wrote:

Yes it is bizarre.
The ones that are so quick to condemn violence from one group openly support the violence from another group as if it is justifiable.
They cannot put 2 and 2 together that violence begets violence.

tolly-67 for President  big_smile

If you are talking about me I am defending Israels 100% right to do as it sees fit - nothing else.

It is a sovereign Nation - and it is entitled to do as it pleases - so get out of it's way just like most other nations - end of discussion.

Happy Hanukkah  big_smile

Merry Christ - mas  smile

It does what it pleases. Acting like the nazis did against the Jews and other minorities in Nazi Germany. Just get out of Isarael's way when it comes to stealing Palestinian land, terrorising its neighbours including locking up dissenters without trial, killing women and children etc etc etc. all in the name of some bullshit about being the rightful owners of some land they gave up 2000 years ago.

The following user says thank you for this post: Gullintanni

#39 2016-12-24 08:11:43

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

doomsday surprise wrote:

(straight out of their military indoctrination) are a bunch of self righteous, ignorant knobs, who treat everyone else like shit.

You could use those exact same words to describe newly minted Waffen SS men in 1938. That resemblance is not mere coincidence.

#40 2016-12-24 08:29:00

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:
doomsday surprise wrote:

(straight out of their military indoctrination) are a bunch of self righteous, ignorant knobs, who treat everyone else like shit.

You could use those exact same words to describe newly minted Waffen SS men in 1938. That resemblance is not mere coincidence.

You are one [email protected]  observant  Alien

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#41 2016-12-24 18:19:14

betterlatethannever
Banned

doomsday surprise wrote:

Israel is a terrorist state. It has been since the King David hotel bombing in 1946. I have no problem with Jews, but every Israeli I have ever met especially all those ones in India (straight out of their military indoctrination) are a bunch of self righteous, ignorant knobs, who treat everyone else like shit.

Still Happy Hanukkah  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-24 18:23:42)

#42 2016-12-24 18:36:11

betterlatethannever
Banned

doomsday surprise wrote:

The sooner Israel gets wiped off the map, the sooner we won't have to listen to their BS. Happy Satans Day. smile

The very fact that these words come out of your mouth makes you a terrorist as far as I am concerned.

You may as well be a fully paid up member of Isis or Hezbollah or even Hamas because they say the exact same things = Terrorist

And also by saying those words so full of blind hatred you are also sounding exactly like the kooks who wanted to kill some of the good people of Melbourne this very day,to me you are a clear and present danger.

This sad world has no possible hope of any kind with a poisoned mind like yours.

Still Merry Christ - mas  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-24 18:37:28)

#43 2016-12-24 18:37:28

Killface
Silver Stacker
Trades :   15 

doomsday surprise wrote:

Your rhetoric full of hate for the state of Israel and it's people sounds just like a fully fledged and paid up member of ISIS or Hezbollah or Hamas to me,and if not you are definitely a terrorist sympathiser as far as I am concerned with your hateful speech even aligning yourself with the very same kooks who had evil plans for the people of Melbourne even this very day.

As far as I am concerned you are a clear and present danger to our society.

Finger-pointing is not the same as having a valid argument.  You're going to have to get used to the idea that some people disagree with your precious beliefs, but aren't automatically terrorists or sympathisers.  Some would argue that your support of Israel's actions make you the sympathiser.

You're making extremely serious accusations about another person and at the same time stating Israel "has a 100% right to do as it pleases".  Sorry, but no nation or group has that right.  Australia doesn't, US doesn't, Iran doesn't, no-one does.  That kind of argument suggests there are no rules of decency or limits to acceptable aggression.. and there most certainly are.  If every country acted without any constraints or consequences, the world would be in an even bigger mess than it is now.

By your argument, any other Middle East country would be free to go wipe Israel off the map.  You clearly don't accept that, so what makes Israel any different?

I think you need to change your signature bud.

All that glitters is not gold...
...but all that is gold glitters!

Stacker formerly known as HoldMeTender

#44 2016-12-24 18:40:53

betterlatethannever
Banned

HoldMeTender wrote:
doomsday surprise wrote:

Your rhetoric full of hate for the state of Israel and it's people sounds just like a fully fledged and paid up member of ISIS or Hezbollah or Hamas to me,and if not you are definitely a terrorist sympathiser as far as I am concerned with your hateful speech even aligning yourself with the very same kooks who had evil plans for the people of Melbourne even this very day.

As far as I am concerned you are a clear and present danger to our society.

Finger-pointing is not the same as having a valid argument.  You're going to have to get used to the idea that some people disagree with your precious beliefs, but aren't automatically terrorists or sympathisers.  Some would argue that your support of Israel's actions make you the sympathiser.

You're making extremely serious accusations about another person and at the same time stating Israel "has a 100% right to do as it pleases".  Sorry, but no nation or group has that right.  Australia doesn't, US doesn't, Iran doesn't, no-one does.  That kind of argument suggests there are no rules of decency or limits to acceptable aggression.. and there most certainly are.  If every country acted without any constraints or consequences, the world would be in an even bigger mess than it is now.

By your argument, any other Middle East country would be free to go wipe Israel off the map.  You clearly don't accept that, so what makes Israel any different?

What is wrong with the one I have r.e. - I don't do stupid  lol  it seems a perfect fit to me bud  big_smile

Happy Hanukkah  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2016-12-24 19:06:24)

#45 2016-12-24 19:10:29

Killface
Silver Stacker
Trades :   15 

HoldMeTender wrote:

What wrong with the one I have r.e. - I don't do stupid  lol  it seems a perfect fit to me bud  big_smile

Happy Hanukkah  smile

Well they do say, ignorance is bliss...

Maybe when you say 'Special note' you mean Special?

All that glitters is not gold...
...but all that is gold glitters!

Stacker formerly known as HoldMeTender

#46 2016-12-24 19:23:10

betterlatethannever
Banned

HoldMeTender wrote:
HoldMeTender wrote:

What wrong with the one I have r.e. - I don't do stupid  lol  it seems a perfect fit to me bud  big_smile

Happy Hanukkah  smile

Well they do say, ignorance is bliss...

Maybe when you say 'Special note' you mean Special?

I love you - hold me tender  lol

You are a funny guy  big_smile

Merry Christ - mas  smile

#47 2016-12-24 21:31:53

alor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

come on Bibi, just follow the International law, will you. lol

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

#48 2016-12-24 21:41:47

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker

doomsday surprise wrote:

I won't comment on Netanyahu's because I don't have much info on his IDF service, except he was in Sayeret Matkal. I doubt any non-IDF source has verifiable information about his service , except maybe foreign intelligence services.

What is undeniable is that Ariel Sharon was found personally responsible for the 1982 Sabra and Shatila massacre, by an Israeli government commission.

#49 2016-12-25 00:36:02

Gullintanni
Trades :   

doomsday surprise wrote:

The very fact that these words come out of your mouth makes you a terrorist as far as I am concerned.

You may as well be a fully paid up member of Isis or Hezbollah or even Hamas because they say the exact same things = Terrorist

And also by saying those words so full of blind hatred you are also sounding exactly like the kooks who wanted to kill some of the good people of Melbourne this very day,to me you are a clear and present danger.

This sad world has no possible hope of any kind with a poisoned mind like yours.

So what is with the "Christ - mas  smile" that you keep posting with the bold christ?
I notice you did NOT use this bold christ when you were asking SilverStackers if the could start providing prizes of gold and silver for members each month.
This hope of getting free stuff kinda makes me realize why you may be so favourable to israel.
Is it because you are in fact an israeli?
EDIT: it appears the original request has been edited and now has the bold christ.
Hmmm.

Last edited by Gullintanni (2016-12-25 00:42:34)

#50 2016-12-25 01:16:13

tolly_67
Trades :   

Being "wiped" off the map does not automatically infer violence.
A simple consensus by the whole world to reinstate the name 'Palestine' would effectively wipe the name 'Israel" off the map.

Board footer