who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is open.

#1 2016-12-20 03:25:45

House
Moderator/ Legend
Trades :   232 

Trump Officially the US President. Will There Be Hell Toupee?

Let's see if Trump can take a fifth Corporation to bankruptcy...

WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 (UPI) -- After numerous challenges sprang up in his path, including a bitterly divisive election and attempts at recounts in three battleground states, President-elect Donald Trump finally cleared his last hurdle to the White House Monday.

The U.S. Electoral College officially punched his ticket on Monday, submitting and certifying the 270 votes needed to hand him the presidency.

VKsUkEa.jpg

X9qizxu.jpg

C9kZimM.jpg

WBI- 41.16

"There's no point in paying a mortgage on an asset that is going to fall by 40 per cent or so in the next few years". Steve Keen, 2008.
Stacker FAQ'S. New threads welcome- http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- … faq-s.html

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: ego2spare, Gullintanni

#2 2016-12-20 03:38:57

jnkmbx
Trades :   
Website

Re: Trump Officially the US President. Will There Be Hell Toupee?

This one goes out to ego2spare who shilled hard:
1438_ego2spare_shill.jpg

"If you can't bone it, you don't own it" @_@
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Stoic Phoenix, House

#3 2016-12-20 03:45:14

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

I expect Trump will NOT be able to implement many of his most important promises because congress and others will constantly block or put obstacles in his path.  They are going to give Trump hell and the people they will be hurting most will be the American people and America itself if Trump cannot implement his plans to get America back on track.  Whoever blocks his path should be treated as traitors imo.

#4 2016-12-20 03:51:59

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Trades :   122 
Website

71820169.jpg
Source: Red Dwarf

Catus amat piscem, sed non vult tingere plantas

The following user says thank you for this post: Stoic Phoenix

#5 2016-12-20 03:56:37

whinfell
Silver Stacker
Trades :   44 

Why Donald Trump when you can Trump Donald? tongue

http://trumpdonald.org/

(May take time to load)

#6 2016-12-20 04:03:03

Stoic Phoenix
Silver Stacker
Trades :   182 
Website

+1 for using a Kryten Meme.

Rimmer: May I remind you of Space Corps Directive 34124?
Kryten: 34124? "No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero-gravity"?

www.searchnstay.com    ....for all your accommodation needs worldwide

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: SpacePete, Holdfast

#7 2016-12-20 04:18:21

ego2spare
Trades :   30 

jnkmbx wrote:

http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … _shill.jpg

This one goes out to jnkbx... and all the other deplorables who still have some balls to back something they clearly dont believe in as much as they did 2 months ago..  and will never admit how blinded they were by all the fake news and underground alt right propaganda. roll

1zez0jc.jpg

Last edited by ego2spare (2016-12-20 04:19:32)

There were more millionaires created during the Great Depression than any other time in history.

#8 2016-12-20 05:17:32

sfstacker
Trades :   

Skyrocket wrote:

I expect Trump will NOT be able to implement many of his most important promises because congress and others will constantly block or put obstacles in his path.  They are going to give Trump hell and the people they will be hurting most will be the American people and America itself if Trump cannot implement his plans to get America back on track.  Whoever blocks his path should be treated as traitors imo.

I'm curious as to how he's going to get the wall built.

#9 2016-12-20 05:45:38

Newtosilver
Silver Stacker
Trades :   42 

sfstacker wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

And get Mexico to pay for it..........

"Never go into a deal believing the other side will treat you fairly. That doesn't mean you screw people just that you expect them to do that to you and then you will never be disappointed."

#10 2016-12-20 05:58:38

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   32 

Skyrocket wrote:

POTUS45 will have a significantly easier time than POTUS44 since the party he's associated with has majorities in both Houses of Congress.

For example, POTUS44 nominated Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court justice position vacated by death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

The matter's been before the Senate since March 2016. Senate Republicans literally won't even hold a hearing about the matter, stonewalling for pure partisan reasons.

The Roswell Crash Survivor

#11 2016-12-20 06:08:25

Shaddam IV
Silver Stacker

Daddy is in charge. Crybabies gonna cry.

The following user says thank you for this post: southerncross

#12 2016-12-20 06:26:06

SpacePete
Silver Stacker
Trades :   122 
Website

If his balls are as big has his mouth and he can follow through we may finally get some real change.

Catus amat piscem, sed non vult tingere plantas

The following user says thank you for this post: Gullintanni

#13 2016-12-20 11:37:52

MetalHeart

Roswell Crash Survivor wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

POTUS45 will have a significantly easier time than POTUS44 since the party he's associated with has majorities in both Houses of Congress.

For example, POTUS44 nominated Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court justice position vacated by death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

The matter's been before the Senate since March 2016. Senate Republicans literally won't even hold a hearing about the matter, stonewalling for pure partisan reasons.

POTUS44 had  majorities in both Houses of Congress in his first two years.

#14 2016-12-20 18:11:42

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

sfstacker wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

It probably be a wire fence.

I bet Trump can do nothing with regards to changing US foreign policy. The CIA and military industry complex will see to that even if they have to assassinate Trump if he ignores their subtle death threat warning. They are the real government of the US. Hint - US presidents come and go but US foreign policy never changes in 60 years.

The following user says thank you for this post: errol43

#15 2016-12-20 18:27:46

sfstacker
Trades :   

@Skyrocket, @newtosilver

Ironically enough there's a lot of Mexicans going through construction courses here (in san francisco). I'm sure they'd be the more than willing to help pour concrete/make braces for $500 a day. Hell, I would and I don't even care about the politics involved. That's just some good money!

#16 2016-12-20 18:58:52

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   32 

Skyrocket wrote:

The CIA and military industry complex will see to that even if they have to assassinate Trump if he ignores their subtle death threat warning. They are the real government of the US.

Well, Drumph has already threatened to cut off development funding for the F-35, formerly known as the JSF; the F-35 was to be their Big Cash Cow for the next 6-10 years.

He also went after Boeing, threatening to cancel the order for Boeing 747-8 Presidential Transport ("Air Force One").

Then he lambasted the CIA, NSA and the rest of the intelligence community for raising the issue about Russian interference in the election.

He's making plenty of enemies.

The Roswell Crash Survivor

#17 2016-12-20 19:02:20

Newtosilver
Silver Stacker
Trades :   42 

sfstacker wrote:

@Skyrocket, @newtosilver

Ironically enough there's a lot of Mexicans going through construction courses here (in san francisco). I'm sure they'd be the more than willing to help pour concrete/make braces for $500 a day. Hell, I would and I don't even care about the politics involved. That's just some good money!

$500 a day is going to cost the Mexican Govt a lot of money.

"Never go into a deal believing the other side will treat you fairly. That doesn't mean you screw people just that you expect them to do that to you and then you will never be disappointed."

#18 2016-12-20 19:04:50

sfstacker
Trades :   

Skyrocket wrote:

The CIA and military industry complex will see to that even if they have to assassinate Trump if he ignores their subtle death threat warning. They are the real government of the US.

Well, Drumph has already threatened to cut off development funding for the F-35, formerly known as the JSF; the F-35 was to be their Big Cash Cow for the next 6-10 years.

He also went after Boeing, threatening to cancel the order for Boeing 747-8 Presidential Transport ("Air Force One").

Then he lambasted the CIA, NSA and the rest of the intelligence community for raising the issue about Russian interference in the election.

I don't think it matters if trump threatens to cut off funding. The NSA operated without approved funding. This was something that was made aware of us I believe in 2014-15 when Congress couldn't even vote to extend/cut the funding because the program was never passed into law in the first place.

#19 2016-12-21 02:20:35

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Skyrocket wrote:

I bet he will change his tune on those things soon after he gets into office and receives those subtle death threats.

#20 2016-12-22 07:38:32

ego2spare
Trades :   30 

The other news on Wednesday was that Donald Trump is apparently over "drain the swamp" - his analogy for cleaning up the establishment - now that it's seems he's fishing in it to build a different kind of swamp
That's according to Newt Gingrich, a top ally who told NPR in an interview that aired on Wednesday that he was instructed not to use the phrase anymore because it has fallen out of favour with the president-elect.

"I'm told he now just disclaims that," Gingrich said on Morning Edition. "He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore."

HAHAHAHHA and all u deplorables quoted it and fell for it... lol
This is just one of many times he has proven it was all bull**it to fool the moronic masses.. and the deplorables still back him up lol.

There were more millionaires created during the Great Depression than any other time in history.

The following user says thank you for this post: l***g

#21 2016-12-22 07:50:51

Shaddam IV
Silver Stacker

ego2spare wrote:

The other news on Wednesday was that Donald Trump is apparently over "drain the swamp" - his analogy for cleaning up the establishment - now that it's seems he's fishing in it to build a different kind of swamp
That's according to Newt Gingrich, a top ally who told NPR in an interview that aired on Wednesday that he was instructed not to use the phrase anymore because it has fallen out of favour with the president-elect.

"I'm told he now just disclaims that," Gingrich said on Morning Edition. "He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore."

HAHAHAHHA and all u deplorables quoted it and fell for it... lol
This is just one of many times he has proven it was all bull**it to fool the moronic masses.. and the deplorables still back him up lol.

Go to sleep before your mother comes in and confiscates your computer.

The following user says thank you for this post: gingham69

#22 2017-01-10 12:02:29

jnkmbx
Trades :   
Website

ego2spare wrote:
jnkmbx wrote:

http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … _shill.jpg

This one goes out to jnkbx... and all the other deplorables who still have some balls to back something they clearly dont believe in as much as they did 2 months ago..  and will never admit how blinded they were by all the fake news and underground alt right propaganda. roll

http://i63.tinypic.com/1zez0jc.jpg

"clearly dont believe in as much as they did 2 months ago" - your mind reading abilities are lacking tongue
Like always you're just spouting the media's talking points, even going so far as mentioning fake news when its the MSM that is fake and trying to redirect that title to internet boogeymen lol

"If you can't bone it, you don't own it" @_@
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

#23 2017-01-10 13:46:36

southerncross
Silver Stacker

Wow what a bunch of Butt hurt little snowflakes, I didn't think we had so many of them here on SS but there you go, here they all are.

It will be interesting to see how they handle the next four years at least, and what they think at the end of that period of time.

If they survive in real life that is.

Must say I thought better of you House. But here you are starting this as a moderator.

Last edited by southerncross (2017-01-10 13:48:47)

Board footer