Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is temporarily disabled due to a spam attack.

#51 2016-12-02 23:17:19

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Finally I can publicly announce that our efforts been getting return. The designer names appears in coa. Both of them are same designer for monkey panda. Wenjing also the design for panda goat. This clear the cloud on other forum and elsewhere.

12542_img_6264.jpg


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#52 2016-12-03 14:21:31

perfulator
Member
Registered: 2015-11-06
Posts: 57
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

This is great! Gives even more credibility to the series. Good job, I'm sure it was not an easy task as I understand they are very restrictive on this.

Offline

#53 2016-12-03 21:09:54

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

perfulator wrote:

This is great! Gives even more credibility to the series. Good job, I'm sure it was not an easy task as I understand they are very restrictive on this.

Indeed not easy but something's can be solved. We might damn stupid open a door to others sponsor too. However, we are happy with the efforts which did pay off in spiritual.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#54 2016-12-09 13:52:55

barsenault
Member
From: South Carolina
Registered: 2013-05-26
Posts: 2,996
Trades :   13 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Video of the proof (mintage 499) and antique (mintage 99) panda rooster. 

Last edited by barsenault (2016-12-09 13:59:33)


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#55 2016-12-17 05:36:17

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Will contribute to wwf by purchasing items from them for lucky draw. Will make announcement in Jan 17.

6x pc ngc and omp available only. As at now 300 minted for silver proof and 99 antique silver.

3x pcs sold in china silver proof and 13 antique proof sold and gift in china.

This items not for overseas only. It attracts local love too.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#56 2016-12-22 23:42:55

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

https://www.facebook.com/LunarPandas/

This is the facebook page for the series


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#57 2016-12-23 23:54:58

badon
Member
Registered: 2016-05-21
Posts: 32
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

FMWxmzK.jpg

China 2017 62 g (2 oz) silver lunar rooster panda by Chang Huan, mintage 499, and mintage 99 for the matte antiqued version.

Offline

#58 2016-12-24 02:52:40

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

badon wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/FMWxmzK.jpg

China 2017 62 g (2 oz) silver lunar rooster panda by Chang Huan, mintage 499, and mintage 99 for the matte antiqued version.

BIG bird with big tummy panda. The antique has slim the big head and tummy down. Good chemical


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#59 2016-12-24 02:56:49

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

This is the classical FLAG SHIP PRODUCT OF SHENYANG MINT LUNAR in PM. 5 KG silver MINTAGE 888 which is follow the classical trend that similar with the 62 g lunar panda Classical serial.

12542_img_7078.jpg12542_img_7104.jpg

12542_img_7097.jpg

12542_img_7079.jpg

12542_img_7096.jpg

12542_img_7105.jpg

Last edited by andrewlee10 (2016-12-24 03:24:57)


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#60 2016-12-24 03:28:32

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

12542_img_7098.jpg

12542_img_7099.jpg

12542_img_7100.jpg

12542_img_7104.jpg

12542_img_7105.jpg

Last edited by andrewlee10 (2016-12-24 03:41:11)


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#61 2016-12-24 03:36:02

badon
Member
Registered: 2016-05-21
Posts: 32
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

I love the details on the 5 kg silver version. Is that the same artist? I wish they had put details like that into the lunar panda series. The Shenyang Mint's lunar panda series is really getting exciting now! 1 kg has an 888 mintage! Impressive that they plan to sell so many of the 1 kg size. Those collectors will need the smaller sizes to complete a Shenyang Mint 2017 lunar rooster set.

Offline

#62 2016-12-24 03:42:19

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

badon wrote:

I love the details on the 5 kg silver version. Is that the same artist? I wish they had put details like that into the lunar panda series. The Shenyang Mint's lunar panda series is really getting exciting now! 1 kg has an 888 mintage! Impressive that they plan to sell so many of the 1 kg size. Those collectors will need the smaller sizes to complete a Shenyang Mint 2017 lunar rooster set.

It is 5 KG not 1 KG.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#63 2016-12-24 05:13:51

badon
Member
Registered: 2016-05-21
Posts: 32
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Yes, you are right. It's an error. I understand it's 5 kg. It's just habit to type "1 kg" because that's usually the only kilogram size to talk about.

Offline

#64 2016-12-24 05:32:39

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

badon wrote:

Yes, you are right. It's an error. I understand it's 5 kg. It's just habit to type "1 kg" because that's usually the only kilogram size to talk about.


There is much bigger medals available which you are not aware.

Next week or few days which I will post another Shenyang mint lunar which might shock you up.

Last edited by andrewlee10 (2016-12-24 05:32:55)


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#65 2016-12-24 08:25:23

Bobbie
New Member
Registered: 2016-11-18
Posts: 6
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

The original lunar panda series is currently on its 3rd design. Lucky, looks to be sponsoring some type of other series. This forked series is from Lucky. It should be out shortly, but it is not part of the original series.

Offline

#66 2016-12-24 08:50:44

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Bobbie wrote:

The original lunar panda series is currently on its 3rd design. Lucky, looks to be sponsoring some type of other series. This forked series is from Lucky. It should be out shortly, but it is not part of the original series.

Hey Bobbie

Badon put the word in other ways round in his forum. I always like to read many forum threads and filtering many information.

Many always pretend knowledgeable , make suspicious and conspiracy theory statements, promoting certain items which financial benefits them but dare not to acknowledge it and other types of dumping activities.

But anyway, competition always welcome.

If anyone check the original design photo of lucky panda design and the real medal will notice it is engraving failure at the panda. One is normal panda size but the actual medal become blowing and gain 300 kg fat.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#67 2016-12-24 08:58:38

badon
Member
Registered: 2016-05-21
Posts: 32
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

andrewlee10 wrote:
badon wrote:

Yes, you are right. It's an error. I understand it's 5 kg. It's just habit to type "1 kg" because that's usually the only kilogram size to talk about.


There is much bigger medals available which you are not aware.

Next week or few days which I will post another Shenyang mint lunar which might shock you up.

Please do. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Last edited by badon (2016-12-24 08:59:27)

Offline

#68 2016-12-24 09:10:01

numistacker
Member
From: UK and USA
Registered: 2015-10-09
Posts: 80
Trades :   
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Two beautiful low mintage coins from the Shenyang mint. We are blessed this christmas indeed. Actually I will be picking up all of them and I think the alternative design (whichever is the alternate) adds considerable collector interest and intrigue to what is an excellent series. Future collectors will be trying piece together what artist did what coin? Which was Lucky's and which was Andy's. All i can see is that the series is excellent and both rooster designs are excellent too.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: badon

#69 2016-12-24 09:23:17

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

numistacker wrote:

Two beautiful low mintage coins from the Shenyang mint. We are blessed this christmas indeed. Actually I will be picking up all of them and I think the alternative design (whichever is the alternate) adds considerable collector interest and intrigue to what is an excellent series. Future collectors will be trying piece together what artist did what coin? Which was Lucky's and which was Andy's. All i can see is that the series is excellent and both rooster designs are excellent too.

I view this as 2 different series. I agree with you. Merry Christmas.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#70 2016-12-24 09:41:22

Bobbie
New Member
Registered: 2016-11-18
Posts: 6
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

numistacker wrote:

Two beautiful low mintage coins from the Shenyang mint. We are blessed this christmas indeed. Actually I will be picking up all of them and I think the alternative design (whichever is the alternate) adds considerable collector interest and intrigue to what is an excellent series. Future collectors will be trying piece together what artist did what coin? Which was Lucky's and which was Andy's. All i can see is that the series is excellent and both rooster designs are excellent too.

I am a logical person, and for some reason Numistacker & Badon seem to be muddying up the waters. The alternate Series is Lucky's. This is common sense. I thought part of this forums existence is to educate its members, but for some reason they refuse to speak the truth. Think logically-You don't need Badon or Numistacker to think for you. This is doing a great disservice to all forum members -The Truth will set you free.
Bobbie

Offline

#71 2016-12-24 10:25:07

badon
Member
Registered: 2016-05-21
Posts: 32
Trades :   

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

I think we need a better, more neutral terminology. We can call the "original" series "Chang Huan's series", and the "fork series" we can call "Hou Jiqiang's series". Maybe there are some other ideas of how we can classify the 2 branches of the Shenyang Mint's lunar pandas.

Last edited by badon (2016-12-24 10:25:30)

Offline

#72 2016-12-24 11:19:57

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

badon wrote:

I think we need a better, more neutral terminology. We can call the "original" series "Chang Huan's series", and the "fork series" we can call "Hou Jiqiang's series". Maybe there are some other ideas of how we can classify the 2 branches of the Shenyang Mint's lunar pandas.


Hope you are not using same twist and turn Tactis here like your forum.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#73 2016-12-25 03:01:09

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Hope majority of you get the item. Some of you are yet due to festive delay and no time for packing.

I get a good Christmas gift today which 78% silver proof get PF70 and 22% PF69 grading at China NGC.

This is starting selling at chinesemedals.com. which 2 pieces PF69 First release and 2 pieces Pf70 first release have showed in store

12542_img_7166.jpg12542_img_7164.jpg
12542_img_7165.jpg
12542_img_7169.jpg
12542_img_7174.jpg

Last edited by andrewlee10 (2016-12-25 03:05:18)


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#74 2016-12-25 08:04:31

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

andrewlee10 wrote:

Hope majority of you get the item. Some of you are yet due to festive delay and no time for packing.

I get a good Christmas gift today which 78% silver proof get PF70 and 22% PF69 grading at China NGC.

This is starting selling at chinesemedals.com. which 2 pieces PF69 First release and 2 pieces Pf70 first release have showed in store

http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … g_7166.jpghttp://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … g_7164.jpg
http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … g_7165.jpg
http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … g_7169.jpg
http://forums.silverstackers.com/upload … g_7174.jpg

PF70 all gone.

Lavender will have 3 pc in ebay.

wait for the normal label of NGC if you miss this round of purchasing it.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#75 2016-12-29 22:00:14

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,928
Trades :   23 
Website

Re: Lunar Panda #3 ROOSTER

Customer grading result

2 out of 2 silver antique 70 result

2 out of 3 silver proof pf70

12542_img_7431.jpg


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB