Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is temporarily disabled due to a spam attack.

#1 2016-04-07 08:05:48

JulieW
Silver Stacker

Bucket of Gold

http://www.goldrushnuggetbucket.com/pag … structions

Remove the top screen as needed to clear waste material or look for possible hidden rocks, gems or even large gold nuggets. Some panners use a handheld metal detector to see if there is anything worth keeping in the top screen prior to disposing the contents. While the top screen is removed, the next step is to inspect the lower screen. Similar to the top screen, flush any materials in the lower screen by adding additional water. Also similar to the top screen, feel free to look for any special rocks, gems or gold prior to disposal.

If you're washing super fine material like beach sand, add a handful of marble sized rocks to the bowl before you start in order to prevent bowl from "blowing out." The next step is to pan the contents of bowl, regardless if a "gold ring" has formed or not. Click here if you want to see how the Gold Rush Nugget Bucket works.

The Gold Rush Nugget Bucket complete kit contains tweezers, black sand magnet, suction bottle and vial for your final clean up. More detailed written instructions are provided with each kit. We also recommend that you wear waterproof or water-resistant clothing when you go panning with our products. We recommend that children wear a Coast Guard-approved flotation device and should not be left unattended during use near open water.

#2 2016-05-24 00:41:54

MDB
Trades :   

Re: Bucket of Gold

Where would one go with dust, flecks, nuggets etc to have them smelted?  Are there any "amateur" smelterers (if that is a word) who would assist?

Cheers

#3 2016-06-23 20:42:36

Bluesman1

Hi , I have one but I live in Darwin , have a look on youtube at induction smelters you could build one to handle a couple of ounces of gold for a few hundred dollars or less , in fact there are kits for sale from asia for under a hundred dollars you just need to get a DC power supply for it . I just bought one from China that can do 1kg of metal in under 5 mins it arrives next week ....     Cheers

#4 2016-06-23 21:09:51

finicky
Silver Stacker

Buy a Minelab gold detector made by Codan Ltd - ASX listed, ticker CDA.
Minelab, the name is synonomous with Quality. It finds what the others leave. A name you can trust.
(all proceeds to me)

http://www.minelab.com/corporate

The following user says thank you for this post: Holdfast

#5 2016-06-24 02:04:05

Eureka Moments
Silver Stacker
Trades :   62 

finicky wrote:

Buy a Minelab gold detector made by Codan Ltd - ASX listed, ticker CDA.
Minelab, the name is synonomous with Quality. It finds what the others leave. A name you can trust.
(all proceeds to me)

http://www.minelab.com/corporate

I agree, but buy a second hand GPX....way cheaper and they rarely break down due to their Quality.
(no proceeds to finicky) tongue

Disclosure:  Even Barnabas Gan has changed his tune!. Last years legend called gold to be $950/oz by this years end on Jan 28 2016 but now expects $1400. 

Board footer