Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#876 2017-03-05 09:24:20

projack
Silver Stacker
From: Brisbane
Registered: 2009-08-12
Posts: 3,142
Trades :   143 

Re: Welcome to Europe

Not very clear what bloc's rules we are talking about? Who can make political rules like that in an economic block without being democratically elected first and without consultation with all member states? Merkel is the one who invited all immigrants into Germany, so deal with them. Those mostly undocumented people will never settle down in places like Bulgaria, Romania with monthly wages like 300 – 400 dollars (after they learn the local language first). No wonder the EU is falling apart if run by idiots like M. Schultz who is failed 3 times in grade 3 in high school before giving it up completely and went to work in a book shop.


The US dollars and Treasury debt called "risk off" because the global fiat system can only survive as long as that remains the case.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: Skyrocket

#877 2017-03-14 00:09:23

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,901
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Europe

Sneaky suicidal Merkel cannot be trusted -


Merkel, Rutte agreed refugee quota in deal with Turkey, did not tell other EU leaders – report
13 Mar, 2017

58c6f8e7c46188be168b45bb.jpg


German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte secretly agreed to accept hundreds of thousands of refugees from Turkey each year as part of an EU-Turkey deal but did not inform other EU leaders, a book by a German journalist says.

The two European leaders met with then Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu to discuss the details of the EU-Turkey refugee deal in private the night before the EU-Turkey summit in March 2016. The details of the secret trilateral meet where the deal was struck, has been revealed in a new book, 'Driven by Events: Merkel's Refugee Policy,' by Robin Alexander, a journalist with Die Welt.

During the meeting, Merkel, and Rutte, who held the rotating EU presidency at that time as the Dutch PM, agreed on all the major provisions of the future EU-Turkey agreement which was later presented at the summit as a spontaneous Turkish initiative.

In particular, they gave consent to the idea of Europe taking between 150,000 and 250,000 Syrian refugees from Turkey each year even after the massive inflow of asylum seekers and migrants to Europe would have subsided and the principle, under which the EU should accept one Syrian refugee for each asylum seeker returned from Greece to Turkey, would not work anymore.

However, this particular 'deal' never made into the official text of the agreement and remains a "gentleman's agreement" between Merkel, Rutte and Turkish authorities, Alexander writes in his report, citing unnamed officials that "were directly involved in the negotiations" between the three leaders on the night before the summit.

This part of the agreement has never been revealed, neither to the other EU leaders nor to the German public, the journalists say in his book. He adds that the official text of the EU-Turkey deal was instead appended with wording saying that "as soon as chaotic illegal border crossings between Turkey and the EU would come to an end or at least their numbers would significantly and consistently fall, a regulation envisaging voluntary admission [of refugees by the EU from the Turkish territory] will come into force."

https://www.rt.com/news/380581-merkel-t … ugee-deal/

Offline

#878 2017-03-14 21:47:42

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,901
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Europe

I was reading info on how Muslims view dogs and consider them unclean like pigs and kill them and also in many cases they deliberately torture them to death. It's disgusting and revolting. Any pet lover in the West better be prepared. In Britain now they are posting signs telling people to keep their dogs away from certain public areas and they are official signs by the British government.


"MUSLIM DOG JIHAD"…Thanks to mass Muslim immigration, coming to a neighborhood near you

In Muslim areas of Britain, we see signs like these:

C6tkOipWoAAGN3-.jpg?w=657

poplarsign.png?w=747

Untitled.jpg?w=615

dogs-beware-of-muslims.jpg?resize=240%2C226

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/03/1 … -near-you/





And it is happening in America too. Muslims are brutally killing other peoples dogs -






In Iran, they inject stray dogs with acid to kill them in the most agonizing way.  Dogs and puppies die screaming in excruciating pain as their internal organs and tissues are chemically burned with acid.






TENNESSEE: Are Muslims, infamous for their hatred of dogs and love of beheadings, now torturing and beheading dogs in America, too?






In a Muslim area of India, horrific footage has emerged of a dog being crucified and pelted with cigarettes and shoes. The video shows the poor animal unable to escape from its cruel captors as the laughing mob tortures it. Video in link below.

Dog is CRUCIFIED as cruel mob laugh and throw cigarettes at it in horrible footage which has prompted calls for the FBI to find the men who filmed
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … o=embedded

.

Last edited by Skyrocket (2017-03-14 21:49:15)

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: gingham69

#879 2017-03-14 22:23:48

bordsilver
Silver Stacker
From: The rocks
Registered: 2012-05-23
Posts: 9,610
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Europe

Skyrocket wrote:

I was reading info on how Muslims view dogs and consider them unclean like pigs and kill them and also in many cases they deliberately torture them to death. It's disgusting and revolting. Any pet lover in the West better be prepared. In Britain now they are posting signs telling people to keep their dogs away from certain public areas and they are official signs by the British government.

:
:
:

.

http://www.animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/


The only good tax is a repealed tax.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: gingham69

#880 2017-03-15 03:06:30

col0016
Member
From: Australia, Melbourne
Registered: 2011-01-04
Posts: 2,655
Trades :   20 

Re: Welcome to Europe

bordsilver wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

I was reading info on how Muslims view dogs and consider them unclean like pigs and kill them and also in many cases they deliberately torture them to death. It's disgusting and revolting. Any pet lover in the West better be prepared. In Britain now they are posting signs telling people to keep their dogs away from certain public areas and they are official signs by the British government.

:
:
:

.

http://www.animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/

The fact that someone has had to make a website to teach Muslims not to torture dogs because of their religion is telling haha.

Offline

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: gingham69, Skyrocket

#881 2017-03-15 03:35:50

alor
Silver Stacker
From: Pulau Alor ;)
Registered: 2011-06-16
Posts: 4,541
Trades :   39 

Re: Welcome to Europe

dogs can't read, so its ok to just shits in front of the gates there.


Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

Offline

#882 2017-03-15 05:28:45

bordsilver
Silver Stacker
From: The rocks
Registered: 2012-05-23
Posts: 9,610
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Europe

col0016 wrote:
bordsilver wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

I was reading info on how Muslims view dogs and consider them unclean like pigs and kill them and also in many cases they deliberately torture them to death. It's disgusting and revolting. Any pet lover in the West better be prepared. In Britain now they are posting signs telling people to keep their dogs away from certain public areas and they are official signs by the British government.

:
:
:

.

http://www.animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/

The fact that someone has had to make a website to teach Muslims not to torture dogs because of their religion is telling haha.

As people like Ayaan Hirsi say, it was only relatively recently that the Christians and Jews woke up and learnt this sort of stuff. Now it's the turn of the institutions within Islam.


The only good tax is a repealed tax.

Offline

#883 2017-03-15 06:11:01

tolly_67
Member
Registered: 2010-05-17
Posts: 1,759
Trades :   

Re: Welcome to Europe

Don't concern yourselves with the fact that 4publicpurity.com is actually a hoax website.

Last edited by tolly_67 (2017-03-15 06:11:15)

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: l***g

#884 2017-03-15 06:57:47

gingham69
Member
From: W.A.
Registered: 2011-05-28
Posts: 515
Trades :   

Re: Welcome to Europe

tolly_67 wrote:

Don't concern yourselves with the fact that 4publicpurity.com is actually a hoax website.

Don't concern yourself with the facts none the less though eh!
What's your point with the comment then are you suggesting the facts are a hoax or just wasting peoples time with your normal inane posts?

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: Skyrocket

#885 2017-03-15 07:58:56

tolly_67
Member
Registered: 2010-05-17
Posts: 1,759
Trades :   

Re: Welcome to Europe

That big red sign in skyrocket's post is from a group intent on creating mischief.
As for inane posts, I have seen my fair share of poochies badly abused, all from beer swilling, tattoo covered, so called Aussies.....

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: l***g

#886 2017-03-15 10:08:26

alor
Silver Stacker
From: Pulau Alor ;)
Registered: 2011-06-16
Posts: 4,541
Trades :   39 

Re: Welcome to Europe

after Brexit
http://www.rt.com/uk/380814-jews-anti-semitism-london/

what will be after Frexit and Duxit

Hates crime everywhere !!!


Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

Offline

#887 2017-03-15 10:23:15

jnkmbx
Member
From: Sydney, Australia
Registered: 2011-04-08
Posts: 1,668
Trades :   
Website

Re: Welcome to Europe

bordsilver wrote:
col0016 wrote:

The fact that someone has had to make a website to teach Muslims not to torture dogs because of their religion is telling haha.

As people like Ayaan Hirsi say, it was only relatively recently that the Christians and Jews woke up and learnt this sort of stuff. Now it's the turn of the institutions within Islam.

I'm sure they can try to evolve their civilisation in their own countries if we leave them alone.
If they don't succeed at least it won't be at the cost of others. e.g. European countries
It will be on their own head.


"If you can't bone it, you don't own it" @_@
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

Offline

#888 2017-03-15 16:58:14

bordsilver
Silver Stacker
From: The rocks
Registered: 2012-05-23
Posts: 9,610
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Europe

jnkmbx wrote:
bordsilver wrote:
col0016 wrote:

The fact that someone has had to make a website to teach Muslims not to torture dogs because of their religion is telling haha.

As people like Ayaan Hirsi say, it was only relatively recently that the Christians and Jews woke up and learnt this sort of stuff. Now it's the turn of the institutions within Islam.

I'm sure they can try to evolve their civilisation in their own countries if we leave them alone.
If they don't succeed at least it won't be at the cost of others. e.g. European countries
It will be on their own head.

Perhaps European countries can be the home of the reformation?


The only good tax is a repealed tax.

Offline

#889 2017-03-23 16:18:17

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
From: Melbourne
Registered: 2014-07-20
Posts: 4,901
Trades :   36 

Re: Welcome to Europe

Good new video in light of recent London attack

Offline

#890 2017-03-24 01:08:16

jnkmbx
Member
From: Sydney, Australia
Registered: 2011-04-08
Posts: 1,668
Trades :   
Website

Re: Welcome to Europe

bordsilver wrote:
jnkmbx wrote:
bordsilver wrote:

As people like Ayaan Hirsi say, it was only relatively recently that the Christians and Jews woke up and learnt this sort of stuff. Now it's the turn of the institutions within Islam.

I'm sure they can try to evolve their civilisation in their own countries if we leave them alone.
If they don't succeed at least it won't be at the cost of others. e.g. European countries
It will be on their own head.

Perhaps European countries can be the home of the reformation?

It would be less efficient that way since Europeans would then need to tolerate differences and such grievances will be counter productive.
It's like trying to squeeze a cube into a circle, some damage to both entities would be expected.

So purely from that perspective it is better to leave them be in their own countries while Europe continues with its own evolution rather than be held back by the issues of others.


"If you can't bone it, you don't own it" @_@
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB