Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#51 2016-03-09 06:47:06

petey
Silver Stacker

Re: Welcome to Europe

Just moved to Europe. My wife walked home at night from the restaurant last Friday on her own. Feels safer here at night time than she does in Vancouver.

The following user says thank you for this post: scrooged

#52 2016-03-09 10:23:40

tiddleyetom
Trades :   

Skyrocket wrote:
tiddleyetom wrote:

A lot of women are becoming frightened to be out on their own now, many are arming themselves with pepper spray etc.. Generally becoming a problem that isnt being addressed by govts..
Not so bad where I am at the moment but plenty of refugees moving in and being nannied over by the state. If we get as many allowed here as our neighbour countries have got then I can see things hitting the fan ..

Good idea your women arming themselves.  Those Islamic refugee/migrants have no respect for women. They treat them like sh*t and bash them for no reason. They are not going to change their views towards women because that is their custom/belief. 
Disgraceful the EU government putting all those young foreigner refugee/migrant scums before all your women there that they are supposed to protect.  I feel sorry for what lies ahead for all the women there.

"I feel sorry for what lies ahead for all the women there"

Me too.
But we are up on the market in Sept /Oct, next move NZ
Getting my women out of whats coming down the pike..

Last edited by tiddleyetom (2016-03-09 10:23:56)

The following user says thank you for this post: Skyrocket

#53 2016-03-09 16:23:05

ShinyStuff
Trades :   

petey wrote:

Just moved to Europe. My wife walked home at night from the restaurant last Friday on her own. Feels safer here at night time than she does in Vancouver.

Where in Europe are you?

How far did you guys have to walk and at what hour?

While I take your point, I think that you can't say it is so safe based on one or two experiences.  Melbourne is a safe city, but many women have been harmed in split second attacks that makes you so angry that this happens, and that even if it "feels" safe you must always be aware of your surroundings and never put yourself into a situation that could have been avoided by simply taking a cab or by driving your own car.  We are not in 1950..... no matter where you live.

Shiny.

#54 2016-03-09 19:58:14

tolly_67
Trades :   

Isn't it funny....
In this country, every week, countless people are hospitalised, several are killed, many are maimed, women's shelters are required, families are broken......all because of one thing.
It is far, far more lethal than any religious zealot.....yet it is not only tolerated, but defended and promoted.
You go on about Europe, not safe to walk home....well in any city in Australia it is not safe on a weekend to walk home either and it is not because of religion.
Perhaps the newspapers should tag it with one of their generalised terms......AlCOHOLISTS.
Alcoholists responsible for the death of 5 families on the road this weekend.
Alcoholists responsible for the increased demands in women's and children's shelters every week.
Alcoholist responsible for the bashing of 12 people this weekend in Melbourne.
Alcoholist costing the country billions in health care each year. This can't go on.
Police protesting about having to deal with surge in Alcoholists.
I can go on.
We have a cancer in our society which for the most part is ignored. Why? Because most people are Alcoholists.

#55 2016-03-09 20:03:19

Mintaka
Trades :   12 

Tolly, Islam forbids alcohol consumption.  Devout Muslims are bad sans alcohol.

Rest In Peace, Amjad Mohammed Ben Sasi. May your name live long and true in a world full of lies.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: fosinator, Skyrocket

#56 2016-03-09 20:19:43

tolly_67
Trades :   

Religion is irrelevant.
The fact is that the consumption of alcohol is the cause of a lot of death in this country. If we were a country of 24 million atheists it would still be the case. It is one of the main reasons why it is not safe to walk cities at night, along with drug abuse.
I don't see a lot of protests about a proven killer. I didn't see the violent scuffles outside the building of the Bendigo Dan Murphy's.
I see hypocrisy. Fear the unknown but ignore the reality.

#57 2016-03-09 20:26:54

Mintaka

Tolly, I will have one more crack at it.  Women are free in the West to leave an abusive partner and live off the taxpayer.  Under Islam a woman is not allowed to leave the house without a male accompanying her.  Women who leave the house under Islam pay with their lives.  Religion is not irrelevant.
Learn about Mona Walter who migrated from Somalia to Sweden.  She decided to leave Islam and had to estrange herself from immediate family who threaten violence IN SWEDEN WHERE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTED!.  Yes alcohol is a problem for some but Islam is a problem for all.  Cheers.

Last edited by Mintaka (2016-03-09 20:28:03)

Rest In Peace, Amjad Mohammed Ben Sasi. May your name live long and true in a world full of lies.

#58 2016-03-10 04:05:00

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

tiddleyetom wrote:

"I feel sorry for what lies ahead for all the women there"

Me too.
But we are up on the market in Sept /Oct, next move NZ
Getting my women out of whats coming down the pike..

I also feel sorry for the taxpayers in EU because most of those Islamic refugees/migrants entering have no intention of ever getting a job. They went for the free welfare money to live like kings compared to where they are from. Generations of them will happily live off free welfare money like has been the case with many/most past Islamic migrants in EU.  Freeloader scums.

#59 2016-03-10 04:39:15

JulieW
Silver Stacker

It seems unlikely that Swedish politicians will start deporting sex offenders. The politicians seem convinced that some education on "equality" will change the ways of men, who, since childhood, have been taught that it is the responsibility of women not to arouse them -- and therefore the woman's fault if the man feels like raping her. Such a shift in attitude seems as likely as if a Swede visiting Saudi Arabia would suddenly renounce alcohol just because it is forbidden there. The Swede would follow the rules as long as somebody was watching, and then take every opportunity to drink his schnapps, because it is a thousand-year-old Swedish tradition, and something most Swedes feel is agreeable as well as just.

Another public pool employee told Gatestone that the refugee boys frighten away ordinary patrons and that more and more Swedes are now avoiding public pools altogether.

"Even Swedes who have bought expensive season tickets stay away now, because they think the mood is unsettling. Considering that they young asylum seekers get their entrance fee paid by the municipalities, one could rightfully say that tax money is being used to drive away those who would pay."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-0 … ming-pools

and local responses:

"The news is completely overflowing with articles about molestation and rapes at Sweden's bathhouses," Ms Bernhardsson's mission statement reads. "I've had enough! I want to give my support."

Nästa helg den 13/2 kommer jag att finnas på plats på Äventyrsbadet i Kalmar med mina flip-flops och visselpipa för att...
    Posted by Tafsvakten on Thursday, 4 February 2016

But the initiative has been controversial, seeing her accused of vigilantism, racism and xenophobia, as well as inciting hate towards more than 160,000 asylum seekers who arrived in Sweden last year.

The Scandinavian country, which has the highest number of refugees per capita in Europe, is known for its humanitarian policies but is now planning to deport tens of thousands of asylum seekers after introducing border controls and slashing benefits.

Public opinion has shifted following reports that police covered up widespread sexual assaults by teenage migrants at a Swedish music festival and alleged attacks by male asylum seekers at a public swimming pool in Stockholm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world … 81081.html

p.s. general unattributed quote from the Zero Hedge article:

To expect men from a culture that views women as men's slaves to behave like Swedish men is not just stupid -- it is dangerous. Mr. Azizi, the manager of a large hotel in Kabul, told Gatestone how an average Afghan man sees sexual attacks on women:

"What the Afghans are doing is not wrong in Afghanistan, so your rules are completely alien to them. Women stay at home in Afghanistan, and if they need to go out they are always accompanied by a man. If you want to stop Afghans from molesting Swedish girls, you need to be tough on them. Making them take classes on equality and how to treat women is pointless. The first time they behave badly, they should be given a warning, and the second time you should deport them from Sweden."

Last edited by JulieW (2016-03-10 04:40:55)

#60 2016-03-10 05:07:28

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

^ Thanks!

But tolly_67 will dismiss that or play it all that down.

#61 2016-03-10 05:18:32

tolly_67
Trades :   

No I won't dismiss anything anymore....generalising is just so 2016.
Afghanis are all the same....disrespectful deviants and killers
Blacks are all the same...criminals and unappreciative.
Wogs are all the same...sleazy pricks and deviants.
Pommies are all the same....whingeing and unappreciative..oh and they don't shower.
Oh this is empowering.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: scrooged, bordsilver

#62 2016-03-10 18:04:31

Mintaka

Tolly you are right to say that not all of these migrants are misogynist. Trouble is how to tell.  Lebanon made the mistake in 1970's.  Islamic culture is abusive, supremacist and violent. You may not realise that Islamic doctrine makes rules for unbelievers. Non Muslims must comply with the provisions of Islam.  It is your call whether you want to know what it means to you.  Hint: read the Koran.

#63 2016-03-10 20:02:07

Mintaka

Okay boys and girls, this is what happens when civilisation starts to break down.  Feminists have been busy degrading women for four or five decades.  You know, turning them in minions who hate their bodies, hate men, hate children, decry motherhood and kill their babies.  So what does it matter now that the police cannot protect Swedish women?

The implications could not be more clear for Swedish women.  You  have come the wrong way, baby.  Welcome to hell.

Last edited by Mintaka (2016-03-10 20:14:19)

The following user says thank you for this post: jnkmbx

#64 2016-03-10 20:13:05

scrooged
Trades :   54 

tolly_67 wrote:

No I won't dismiss anything anymore....generalising is just so 2016.
Afghanis are all the same....disrespectful deviants and killers
Blacks are all the same...criminals and unappreciative.
Wogs are all the same...sleazy pricks and deviants.
Pommies are all the same....whingeing and unappreciative..oh and they don't shower.
Oh this is empowering.

All Irish are alcoholics
All Catholics are kiddy fiddlers
All feminists have hairy armpits
Germans have no sense of humour
All Dutch and Scots are tight arses
All French are French ....

#65 2016-03-10 20:16:38

jnkmbx
Trades :   
Website

After this Austrian woman was attacked by a "non-Austrian" she posted a video to encourage women to take self-defense classes.
Apparently, when a carjacker failed to take her car, he trampled on her roof and then attacked another women close by to release his anger.

"If you can't bone it, you don't own it" @_@
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

#66 2016-03-10 20:24:48

Mintaka

The world does not make sense to me any more. The Leftists and Marxists won, and we all have to pay the price of not standing  up to them strongly enough.  Now that we are in line to experience what multiculturalism actually is, we need to be  able to defend ourselves. The government cracks down on those of us who wish to defend  our society against the evil totalitarians.  For example, British police arrested a man who was trying to get his underage daughter away from Muslim pack rapists and pimps.  The Swedish police cannot protect women.  The German mayor told women to keep at arm's length.  Vulgarity is now womanhood, not chastity.  Babies are routinely butchered in the USA and here in Australia.  Feminists are nothing but mentally unstable boneheads who need to find safe spaces for themselves every time they encounter words they don't like.  The Police, the Press, the Politicians, the Professors and Prosecutors are all against us old fashioned lunatics who value freedom. 
Gah.
/rantoff

#67 2016-03-11 04:34:16

bordsilver
Silver Stacker

tolly_67 wrote:

Religion is irrelevant.
The fact is that the consumption of alcohol is the cause of a lot of death in this country. If we were a country of 24 million atheists it would still be the case. It is one of the main reasons why it is not safe to walk cities at night, along with drug abuse.
I don't see a lot of protests about a proven killer. I didn't see the violent scuffles outside the building of the Bendigo Dan Murphy's.
I see hypocrisy. Fear the unknown but ignore the reality.

Alcohol is not the problem. Excepting car accidents it is a correlation not causation.

The only good tax is a repealed tax.

#68 2016-03-11 06:24:34

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

tolly_67 wrote:

Religion is irrelevant.

Religion is relevant if it makes one religious people incompatible to live with another. One example, Islamic peoples atrocious view and treatment of women. People with that mindset should not be allowed to enter Western nations.

#69 2016-03-11 07:13:31

tolly_67
Trades :   

more brainwashing.
Just in case you didn't realise, we actually live on a globe....spherical.....there is no east or west...it is what Einstein refers to as 'relative'....there is, however, a north and south magnetic pole....
East and west are terms of reference...to distinguish .....Us and them, rich and poor, almond eyes, slanted eyes, master, slave.

#70 2016-03-11 07:46:56

petey
Silver Stacker

ShinyStuff wrote:
petey wrote:

Where in Europe are you?

How far did you guys have to walk and at what hour?

While I take your point, I think that you can't say it is so safe based on one or two experiences.  Melbourne is a safe city, but many women have been harmed in split second attacks that makes you so angry that this happens, and that even if it "feels" safe you must always be aware of your surroundings and never put yourself into a situation that could have been avoided by simply taking a cab or by driving your own car.  We are not in 1950..... no matter where you live.

Shiny.

About 1.5km at 11:30pm or so. Not a built up area. This is not a one off occurrence. I am regularly not with her.

While I agree with you, I also disagree with you. I felt very safe in Australia, though on the odd occasion I realised I would be unable to escape if things went bad. Is Australia an unsafe country? No, I don't think so, but like anywhere there are safer and less safe areas to be in.

I recognize there are assimilation issues at play here but I think it's important to remember real world experience trumps what is in the papers. Boots on the ground.

The internet says Panama is a safe place to be. While I wasn't scared there, I was f*cking alert there. The papers say that Malaysia has race/religion issues. We felt way safer in Malaysia, even in the north east where the population is heavily Muslim.

Last edited by petey (2016-03-15 15:07:42)

#71 2016-03-11 18:40:03

jnkmbx
Trades :   
Website

tolly_67 wrote:

more brainwashing.
Just in case you didn't realise, we actually live on a globe....spherical.....there is no east or west...it is what Einstein refers to as 'relative'....there is, however, a north and south magnetic pole....
East and west are terms of reference...to distinguish .....Us and them, rich and poor, almond eyes, slanted eyes, master, slave.

I don't have much faith in humans, but I at least think people understand that when you say "the west", it doesn't necessarily mean all countries west of the International Date Line. tongue
i.e. People aren't thinking of geographical accuracy, or even the magnetic poles.

I'd would speculate that most people think "the west" = "white countries" and "the east" = "everyone else".
So I'll say it's a misnomer, but whatever, it's the way people talk.
Much like they tell me "i'll get my shit together" and I've got enough foresight to know they aren't talking about their bowels.  @_@

It's only brainwashing when people actually do start believing that the terms are spatially accurate.

"If you can't bone it, you don't own it" @_@
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

#72 2016-03-11 21:05:19

fishtaco
Silver Stacker
Trades :   59 

"I recognize there are assimilation issues at play here but I think it's important to remember real world experience trumps what is in the papers. Boots on the ground."

What like UK,s real word muslim integration experience for many years is the boots on the ground we must all accept  smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8iN096Hxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA

Gold is what you desire! if silver is all you can afford consider cheese its tastier.

#73 2016-03-11 21:43:22

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

fishtaco,

Those two videos prove Muslims are integrating well into the UK  big_smile

#74 2016-03-11 22:35:33

fishtaco
Silver Stacker
Trades :   59 

Skyrocket wrote:

fishtaco,

And all of us  who fled from the UK and Europe while we could have not integrated very well inti Australian society at all   lol  lol  lol

But in honesty I grew up in east london and all I can say is there was never going to be integration of the Pakistani/Afghanistan muslim migrants into the then British population because with such differing religious and cultural beliefs.  It just didnt work then for the majority British and it wont work now with other muslim migrants,in fact it will never work in my opinion.

I am not racist but  I would not like to see Australian cities  segregated by a populations religion and beliefs as has happened in the UK with experienced "boots on the ground" as evidence.

Gold is what you desire! if silver is all you can afford consider cheese its tastier.

#75 2016-03-11 22:36:42

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Trades :   102 
Website

Skyrocket wrote:

fishtaco,

Should read "Those two videos suggest some Muslims are not integrating well into the UK."

Gross generalisations do your side of the debate harm.

The woolgrower's target shall be the good thriving of his flock and its pastures, and so of himself and those whose livelihoods depend on his enterprise.
"The Woolgrower's Companion", 1906.

Board footer