Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#1 2016-03-02 02:36:12

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

Welcome to Europe

Discussions welcome on whether or not letting Europe become too multicultural towards Islamic migrants and the now recent Islamic refugees was a good or bad idea.

Are they integrating into European culture well like all the non-Islamic background people have?

What will the long term future of this bring to Europe?

Why did the EU (dictatorship) do this for and/or were they the only ones behind it?

Who does it benefit and who not?

#2 2016-03-02 02:57:47

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Trades :   102 
Website

Re: Welcome to Europe

If a measure of integration is the level of unemployment and earnings, then they didn't integrate well. In one of the Scandinavian countries (can't recall which one), the unemployment levels of Muslim immigrants was higher than non-Muslims. A figure that is not reflected in non-Scandinavian countries.

I'll find the data later when I get home.

The woolgrower's target shall be the good thriving of his flock and its pastures, and so of himself and those whose livelihoods depend on his enterprise.
"The Woolgrower's Companion", 1906.

The following user says thank you for this post: Skyrocket

#3 2016-03-02 03:14:13

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

I think I posted that matter in one of the refugee threads about the high unemployment and non integration levels of Muslims immigrants and I think it was Sweden.

Is there one good thing (past/present/future) to come out of this Islamification of the EU for the EU?

#4 2016-03-02 03:28:48

Mintaka
Trades :   12 

Rest In Peace, Amjad Mohammed Ben Sasi. May your name live long and true in a world full of lies.

The following 4 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, jnkmbx, motorbikez, Ozboy

#5 2016-03-02 03:33:35

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Very good!  Just came out today/yesterday I see.

#6 2016-03-02 05:07:24

col0016
Trades :   20 

Skyrocket wrote:

Discussions welcome on whether or not letting Europe become too multicultural towards Islamic migrants and the now recent Islamic refugees was a good or bad idea.

Are they integrating into European culture well like all the non-Islamic background people have?

Why did the EU (dictatorship) do this for and/or were they the only ones behind it?

To be honest what has happened to Europe has shaken my open border beliefs.

However, I wonder if there was no welfare, if they'd all still make the trip. Cut welfare and then open the borders?

Last edited by col0016 (2016-03-02 05:07:59)

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, JulieW

#7 2016-03-02 05:28:29

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

col0016 wrote:

However, I wonder if there was no welfare, if they'd all still make the trip. Cut welfare and then open the borders?

Even if they didn't offer them the free welfare money I think a lot of them would still have gone because if you recall in some videos posted in other refugee threads the top Muslims clerics were telling them their mission is to go populate the EU nations to bring Islam there. It's a holy mission too. And Christianity is Islams enemy!  Beggars belief why the EU went ahead with allowing/welcoming them in when they knew in advance that this was what they were being prepped for BEFORE they left.

The EU citizens are for the most part dumb sheep but the governments knew they were about to let in a whole heap of trouble with nothing good to come out of it for EU.

Last edited by Skyrocket (2016-03-02 06:07:57)

#8 2016-03-02 06:53:36

jnkmbx
Trades :   
Website

Skyrocket wrote:

I guess some people would say that if they did not defecate in pools and sexually abuse girls things would be in good shape  ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Nigel Farage seems to get it cool

*Ignores emotion inducing soundtrack after Nigel speaks*
That crap doesn't work on my tin foil hat wink

"If you can't bone it, you don't own it" @_@
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, motorbikez

#9 2016-03-02 07:12:51

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Website

col0016 wrote:

What about open borders with a policy that markets immigration? If someone wants to move to another country then they buy that right.

The woolgrower's target shall be the good thriving of his flock and its pastures, and so of himself and those whose livelihoods depend on his enterprise.

#10 2016-03-02 07:14:09

petey
Silver Stacker

Did anyone else click play, watch the whole thing and not see the girls in the preview once?

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: House, danman49

#11 2016-03-02 07:20:59

smk762
Silver Stacker
Trades :   15 

col0016 wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

If your homeland is a warzone, apart from the violence, (non-violent) jobs would be scarce. I have no problem with cutting welfare, but then there are 2 options. Either they find work... "they took our jobs"... or unwelcoming employers don't hire them... with no welfare, criminal enterprise looks tempting... great election fodder either way.

Stability in their homeland is the only cure, but it would mean less profit from weapon sales, less fear mongering to motivate increasing western authoritarianism, and less chance of us accepting leaders with as low a potential for statesmanship as the current selection of aspiring archons we endure.

Note: No view / opinion I express is to be construed in any way as representative of entities which I may be associated with, including but not limited to employers, clubs, or charitable organisations. All commentary is made as a private citizen, regardless of the method of creative expression, and in accordance with personal integrity and my perception of the public interest. This disclaimer is to be applied perpetually and retroactively.Hi ASIO roll

The following 4 users say thank you for this post: Topherclaus, Pendragon, Currawong, Rick SA

#12 2016-03-02 07:55:49

petey
Silver Stacker

smk762 wrote:

less fear mongering to motivate increasing western authoritarianism

I swear that video was a preview to buy the latest ebook from INFOWARZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

#13 2016-03-02 08:25:12

systematic
Trades :   

Credit Crunch wrote:

When the Germans came with guns, Europe fought 2 world wars.  When the Muslims came empty handed they surrendered.  If in Australia suddenly say 2 Million Burmese turned up, would the fabric of our society and way of life be altered? You bet it would.

If the Burmese go through Queensland they will get the chance to work for a dollar an hour ...

Last edited by systematic (2016-03-02 08:32:00)

if everyone is thinking the same, we aren't thinking very much ...

#14 2016-03-02 16:01:45

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

petey wrote:

Did anyone else click play, watch the whole thing and not see the girls in the preview once?

Yes, a bit of a shame that.  I didn't like that either! yikes

It was to show how girls used to be able to dress there how they like without being abused or condemned for doing so. Now they are being advised by the authorities there to cover up for their own good. That is the real shame.  Bowing to Islam. 

The Islamic migrants/refugees seem to be integrating well into Western values and culture there.

#15 2016-03-02 16:02:37

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Migrants and Islam: "Evidence in a lot of Europe is that it's already too late"

#16 2016-03-02 16:15:36

Mintaka
Trades :   12 

This mess is what the West gets because women were granted the vote.  Women are demonstrably unfit for office and voting.  Check out Millenial Woes or Black Pidgeon Speaks. ☺

Rest In Peace, Amjad Mohammed Ben Sasi. May your name live long and true in a world full of lies.

#17 2016-03-02 16:16:15

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

col0016 wrote:

Forgot to say before that I think you are the only one at this forum that has openly questioned their once pro open border beliefs because of what has been happening in EU.

Good to see not everyone here is stubbornly entranced with that belief.

I bet there many in EU who changed their once pro open borders belief, and quickly too.

Nations cultures should be preserved, not destroyed.

#18 2016-03-06 07:45:33

tolly_67
Trades :   

"Nations cultures should be preserved, not destroyed."

And what exactly are you doing to help preserve the culture of the indigenous people of this land?
Let me guess.....nothing....
I would think that you expect them to adapt to the so called "culture" that has developed after so many uninvited people arrived here.
Perhaps you are right. Open border policy didn't go so well for the natives here.
Maybe we should all do the right thing and return to where our families originated from.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: House, Rhinosaur

#19 2016-03-06 11:19:22

jnkmbx
Trades :   
Website

Mintaka wrote:

This mess is what the West gets because women were granted the vote.  Women are demonstrably unfit for office and voting.  Check out Millenial Woes or Black Pidgeon Speaks. ☺

Not sure about that Mintaka, while I understand the argument of women being more emotional due to their tendency to nurture, I find that in practice there are as many male SJWs as there are females.
So the way I'd put it is that women are certainly fine for office, but like in the case of men, the "right" woman is needed wink

I know women on the left and on the right, and they hate each others view point (naturally).
Here's a quick rundown of my observations and you'll see why I could trust a woman to vote...
Left vs Right
Bernie supporter vs Trump supporter
Facecrook addicts vs Facecrook casuals (fake accounts used in some cases)
Unemployed/low paid work/perpetual student vs Management positions or STEM graduates
Open borders vs Closed borders
Cares about minorities first vs Cares about their own people first
Pro Multiculturalism vs Against Multiculturalism
Less than $1000 in their account vs More than $10,000 in their account

The girls on the left always talk to me about rape culture, hetrosexual norms, misogyny and women's pay-gap while the girls on the right talk to me how they're being trained up for a promotion, their views on economics, career aspirations and that political correctness has gone overboard.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I sure as hell can trust the girls on the right to vote responsibly.

*ponders about Marine Le Pen*

Edit: Putting the sexual in hetro @_@

Last edited by jnkmbx (2016-03-06 12:00:56)

Successful trades with: Ben Bernanke, Con, Poochie, Osama, Masataka Shimizu, Alan Kohler, Alyssa Bustamante and the Scat Man (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop!)

#20 2016-03-06 11:54:12

jnkmbx
Trades :   
Website

tolly_67 wrote:

And what exactly are you doing to help preserve the culture of the indigenous people of this land?
I would think that you expect them to adapt to the so called "culture" that has developed after so many uninvited people arrived here.
Perhaps you are right. Open border policy didn't go so well for the natives here.
Maybe we should all do the right thing and return to where our families originated from.

I agree with that notion.

I don't like what happened on Easter Island centuries ago, or what happened to the Incan Empire and I certainly don't think people here or in NZ deserved to get steamrolled by foreigners.

Back then conquest was the norm, and many cultures were devastated by it.

The first step is to admit that the country was won by force, it was in no way passive immigration the way we do skilled migration visas.
The victors took their prize and terraformed it to their liking, not caring about the original inhabitants.
It's shitty, but one cannot deny it.

It's been so long since then, we can't reverse it anymore - even if we all packed our bags there's nothing that will turn back time.
Their culture and race has already been impacted permanently.

We should preserve whatever is left of the cultures that are currently in existence.

#21 2016-03-07 02:36:30

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

tolly_67 wrote:

The Australian Aborigines were nomads that were few and far between and because of that this land was always going to be taken over. If England (Europeans) didn't take it over, then it would have surely be taken over by the Asians or some other. Be happy it was Europeans and not some Asian like China, Indonesia, ect, because none of us white skinned Europeans would be here now and this country would surely be heavily overpopulated and the Abo's would surely have little to no rights.

That distant time was also the time of conquests and now/today is not because today there is the UN and international law but back then was not.

What I said there still holds true and is right today - "Nations cultures should be preserved, not destroyed."

#22 2016-03-07 02:48:05

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Website

Skyrocket wrote:

I'm all for multi-cultural societies, but I'm also against one culture imposing it's values on another.

So how do you go about preserving a Nation's culture without imposing your values on to another?

#23 2016-03-07 03:02:38

fishtaco
Silver Stacker
Trades :   59 

mmm....shiney! wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

I'm all for multi-cultural societies, but I'm also against one culture imposing it's values on another.

So how do you go about preserving a Nation's culture without imposing your values on to another?

Simple! by upholding your own Nations culture and values. If another culture enters your culture they must adhere to your Nations culture and values above their own until they return to their own Nation unless they conquer your Nation in which case you have no say in the matter.

Gold is what you desire! if silver is all you can afford consider cheese its tastier.

The following user says thank you for this post: Skyrocket

#24 2016-03-07 03:52:57

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Website

fishtaco wrote:
mmm....shiney! wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

Simple! by upholding your own Nations culture and values. If another culture enters your culture they must adhere to your Nations culture and values above their own until they return to their own Nation unless they conquer your Nation in which case you have no say in the matter.

So what's this nation's culture?

#25 2016-03-07 04:19:37

scrooged
Trades :   54 

fishtaco wrote:
mmm....shiney! wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

Haha look at you getting all ethical n shit.

Maybe you should take your own advise and fck off back to where it is you came from where buying things and not paying for them is obviously acceptable.
Last time I looked, Australia was still a nation where a handshake was as good as a mans word.

Flog.

Board footer