Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will reopen on Monday.

#26 2016-01-05 06:03:14

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

Re: Bullion Baron: Don't Live And Die Waiting For The Big Crash

Lovey80 wrote:
Bullion Baron wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

But the big crash has got to come!  The world is financially rooted and can't keep going powered by credit. 2016-17 GFC is coming. I know where silver went to after last GFC.  At these low prices I'll keep stacking thanks.  cool

I'm not saying 'don't stack', but it would be a good idea to have a target number of ounces or % of your assets and then move on to other opportunities smile

I'm in a consolidation phase where I needed cash for a different investment and believed that there would be another depressed buying op before PM's really started to see their true value again.

I will return to stacking heavily soon with a 1000/100 silver/gold target. Once achieved and other assets grow I want to keep that as a minimum but have no more than 20% in PM's

I know little about PMs, stocks, finance, ect but I can see the world is in bad shape and somethings gotta give soon.  2016 GFC coming means 2017-18 = sky high silver again. Keep on stacking!  smile

#27 2016-01-05 06:20:56

Silverthorn
Trades :   

Re: Bullion Baron: Don't Live And Die Waiting For The Big Crash

Lovey80 wrote:
Bullion Baron wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

But the big crash has got to come!  The world is financially rooted and can't keep going powered by credit. 2016-17 GFC is coming. I know where silver went to after last GFC.  At these low prices I'll keep stacking thanks.  cool

I'm not saying 'don't stack', but it would be a good idea to have a target number of ounces or % of your assets and then move on to other opportunities smile

I'm in a consolidation phase where I needed cash for a different investment and believed that there would be another depressed buying op before PM's really started to see their true value again.

I will return to stacking heavily soon with a 1000/100 silver/gold target. Once achieved and other assets grow I want to keep that as a minimum but have no more than 20% in PM's

I use to think we'd see another low but I think that changed yesterday.

Board footer