Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#26 2016-01-05 06:03:14

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

Re: Bullion Baron: Don't Live And Die Waiting For The Big Crash

Lovey80 wrote:
Bullion Baron wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

But the big crash has got to come!  The world is financially rooted and can't keep going powered by credit. 2016-17 GFC is coming. I know where silver went to after last GFC.  At these low prices I'll keep stacking thanks.  cool

I'm not saying 'don't stack', but it would be a good idea to have a target number of ounces or % of your assets and then move on to other opportunities smile

I'm in a consolidation phase where I needed cash for a different investment and believed that there would be another depressed buying op before PM's really started to see their true value again.

I will return to stacking heavily soon with a 1000/100 silver/gold target. Once achieved and other assets grow I want to keep that as a minimum but have no more than 20% in PM's

I know little about PMs, stocks, finance, ect but I can see the world is in bad shape and somethings gotta give soon.  2016 GFC coming means 2017-18 = sky high silver again. Keep on stacking!  smile

#27 2016-01-05 06:20:56

Silverthorn
Trades :   

Re: Bullion Baron: Don't Live And Die Waiting For The Big Crash

Lovey80 wrote:
Bullion Baron wrote:
Skyrocket wrote:

But the big crash has got to come!  The world is financially rooted and can't keep going powered by credit. 2016-17 GFC is coming. I know where silver went to after last GFC.  At these low prices I'll keep stacking thanks.  cool

I'm not saying 'don't stack', but it would be a good idea to have a target number of ounces or % of your assets and then move on to other opportunities smile

I'm in a consolidation phase where I needed cash for a different investment and believed that there would be another depressed buying op before PM's really started to see their true value again.

I will return to stacking heavily soon with a 1000/100 silver/gold target. Once achieved and other assets grow I want to keep that as a minimum but have no more than 20% in PM's

I use to think we'd see another low but I think that changed yesterday.

Board footer