Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#26 2015-05-04 08:49:10

bron suchecki
Silver Stacker
Website

Re: Want to remove yourself from the Tax System?

The link to http://truthology.org.au/ from their website is not encouraging

Disclosure: I work for the Perth Mint. What I say is done in a personal capacity and is not endorsed by the Mint.

The following user says thank you for this post: AngloSaxon

#27 2015-05-04 15:11:53

sterling-nz
Trades :   

AngloSaxon wrote:

More of that 'maritime law' nonsense.

If it is i am going to be pissed off at being misled.
Those stupid retards that continue to wank on about life and maritime law and we are all legally considered Corporations bullshit
All full retards.

The following user says thank you for this post: AngloSaxon

#28 2015-05-04 21:50:52

Phiber
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

Stopped after 10 min of watching the video.
The guys is just another conspiracy nut.
A few examples from the first few minutes: 

"they take blood from your child at the hospital to test all sorts of things - I can tell you, the rituals are still going on"

"What's the commonwealth? It's the sweat equity of the slaves"

"What corporation means: corpsus is dead, ation is to speak - a dead man's speaking"

"Check your bills, fines, your name appears in capital letters. Capitus Diminutius maximus - no rights, you are a slave."

roll

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

#29 2015-05-04 22:01:08

House
Moderator/ Legend
Trades :   232 

Interesting stuff indeed but the guy doesn't know which hand is used to swear on the Bible and thinks 'job' is an acronym for 'just above broke'... Also couldn't find any info on how 'lot' means 'Location of Title' or that the Latin for University means 'one education' as he claims.

The surnames on licences, bank statements were all in caps, is that the strawman being notified of whatever?

WBI- 41.16

"There's no point in paying a mortgage on an asset that is going to fall by 40 per cent or so in the next few years". Steve Keen, 2008.
Stacker FAQ'S. New threads welcome- http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- … faq-s.html

#30 2015-05-04 22:41:18

trew
Silver Stacker
Trades :   

Phiber wrote:

Stopped after 10 min of watching the video.
The guys is just another conspiracy nut.

yes seems like a Roman Control with brains.

I watched the whole thing - skip over the first 15 mins or so and the stuff about foundations might be of more interest.

Sounds like the freeman guys have finally found a way to operate outside of the taxation system - at least for now until the tax office catches up with it.

My understanding of the general idea is to operate within a structure that is self assessing and does not need to lodge anything with the tax office, so is never on the tax office radar.

That is until a regular business gets audited and questions get asked as to why invoices for plumbing services came from a foundation for saving blind whales.

There would also be the problem of how to handle the 'surplus' funds that might accumulate - as soon as they are used to buy anything that falls in the registered world (like property),
the laws about unexplained wealth might come into play.

The following user says thank you for this post: Phiber

#31 2015-05-05 00:50:48

AngloSaxon
Trades :   

Yes the foundations information itself is interesting, and fits within legal (they would say lawful) structures. But the basis of how they operate is at best dubious and at worst disastrous once the taxman realises these people, like trew said, are operating businesses behind a veil of a private charity.

I imagine once the ATO/Corporations Act updates, the charities and benevolent societies who genuinely operate out of foundations will be very disadvantaged, probably crippled, while these so-called sovereign citizens move on to abuse the next legal structure they believe gets them out of paying tax, without a thought of the people behind them who have been hurt.

Age Res Proprias Tuas

Now reading: Coming Apart - The State of America by Charles Murray.

#32 2015-05-05 01:19:07

willrocks
Silver Stacker
Trades :   29 

AngloSaxon wrote:

Yes the foundations information itself is interesting, and fits within legal (they would say lawful) structures. But the basis of how they operate is at best dubious and at worst disastrous once the taxman realises these people, like trew said, are operating businesses behind a veil of a private charity.

I imagine once the ATO/Corporations Act updates, the charities and benevolent societies who genuinely operate out of foundations will be very disadvantaged, probably crippled, while these so-called sovereign citizens move on to abuse the next legal structure they believe gets them out of paying tax, without a thought of the people behind them who have been hurt.

Whatever works!

"You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

#33 2015-05-05 05:44:23

adrenalin
Verified
Website

Ok thanks for all the input so far.

I guess its a case of too many questions and not enough answers before anyone jumps in and tries it.

Instead of too much hearsay, I have emailed the man himself to join in on the conversation.

Hopefully he responds by joining the forum and we can get some clearer info on this very interesting topic.

The following user says thank you for this post: yennus

#34 2015-07-03 07:30:05

dragafem
Silver Stacker
Trades :   439 

yennus wrote:

Why can't I find any public information about them? (e.g. ATO, ASIC, website etc)

it's private wink

#35 2015-07-03 16:19:39

petey
Silver Stacker

The following user says thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!

#36 2015-07-03 23:11:23

[email protected]
Trades :   

So how would this work then?

1) you register a Panama Foundation
2) you open bank accounts in the name of this newly created/registered Panama Foundation
3) you operate your business/life via these newly opened bank account(s) and never worry about the ATO again?

Come on - let's share info/experience on this fascinating topic!

"The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."  www.wnd.com/2008/11/56494/

#37 2015-07-04 03:57:47

ShinyStuff
Trades :   

from my understanding, if you own a bank account, that means that you ARE part of the system.  The only way to NOT pay tax that is constitutional and legal is to not have a bank account, and to operate in cash only.  That is easier said than done as my empoyer will not pay me unless I own a bank account, but they are not compulsary, but they are if you want to get paid!

See the dilemma?

I would love help on how to get HR to pay you in cash if you close all bank accounts!!!

Plus, I thought about getting myself moved to be a contractor, but they don't exist in my organisation, so I don't know how it would go down.

I will file this in the too hard basket.

Shiny

#38 2015-07-04 04:03:52

[email protected]
Trades :   

I dont believe that operating.a bank account per say equals must pay tax!
Rather it depends on the entity owning the bank account.

Eg a charity has a bank account but wont pay tax.

"The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."  www.wnd.com/2008/11/56494/

#39 2015-07-04 04:11:42

smk762
Silver Stacker
Trades :   15 

[email protected] wrote:

2) you open bank accounts in the name of this newly created/registered Panama Foundation
3) you operate your business/life via these newly opened bank account(s) and never worry about the ATO again?

You'll need a AU biz for local ops, probably running at a loss due to costs paid to the offshore parent company for IP etc. so you can game the local tax system for some credits. At least that's how the big boys at Google/Apple etc. do it.

Note: No view / opinion I express is to be construed in any way as representative of entities which I may be associated with, including but not limited to employers, clubs, or charitable organisations. All commentary is made as a private citizen, regardless of the method of creative expression, and in accordance with personal integrity and my perception of the public interest. This disclaimer is to be applied perpetually and retroactively.Hi ASIO roll

#40 2015-07-04 05:31:02

SilverDJ

smk762 wrote:

You'll need a AU biz for local ops, probably running at a loss due to costs paid to the offshore parent company for IP etc. so you can game the local tax system for some credits. At least that's how the big boys at Google/Apple etc. do it.

If you run your local business (sole trader or pty) at a loss for too many years in a row, then you'll get a knock on the door asking questions.

#41 2015-07-04 09:58:02

Phiber
Silver Stacker

trying to dodge taxes.... LOL
Yet I assume you still want roads and bridges to drive on, hospitals to treat you when you're sick, teachers to teach your kids, your rubbish to be picked up, clean water to your tap, trains and buses to get you where you need to be, local parks and facilities you can take a walk and bring your kids to, a safe environment to live in with some kind of police force and a justice system that can give you a fair trial, some kind of army & defence force... but don't want to pay anything for it? That's leeching off the rest of the hard working aussies. I am not saying tax payers dollars could not be spend more wisely, but trying to evade the system to that YOU can benefit is fuking revolting. You don't like the rules? You don't want to play by them? You should get the f uck out.

Last edited by Phiber (2015-07-04 10:00:17)

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

The following user says thank you for this post: noah

#42 2015-07-04 10:48:43

col0016
Trades :   20 

Good to see that it isn't only racists who use "if you don't like it, f off" haha.

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!, [email protected], willrocks

#43 2015-07-04 19:30:53

[email protected]
Trades :   

yes - "only guvmnt can supply these services" ignoramuses also i see!!   lol

#44 2015-07-04 22:50:51

ShinyStuff
Trades :   

Good point Phiber, which is the bottom line for me too.  Also, I personally believe that it is too late to disconnect AND live like you are still part of the herd.  The only way is to disconnect and then "leave" by living sustainably on your own rural property - basically a Hutt River Provence idea.

Shiny.

The following user says thank you for this post: Phiber

#45 2015-07-05 19:20:08

petey
Silver Stacker

[email protected] wrote:

I wanted to link to a firm with a strong reputation and experience on the topic rather than some nutbar on YouTube.

I have no qualifications/opinion/suggestions for Australian residents other than if you are a tax resident of Australia, you should declare all on and offshore income to the ATO. Even if there is some loophole which I strongly doubt, do you really want to spend your life fighting the ATO in court?

If however, you are resident in a country such as Malaysia with territorial taxation, offshore income is typically exempt, at which point in time structures such as these become worth considering.

#46 2015-07-05 19:22:40

petey
Silver Stacker

Phiber wrote:

trying to dodge taxes.... LOL
Yet I assume you still want roads and bridges to drive on, hospitals to treat you when you're sick, teachers to teach your kids, your rubbish to be picked up, clean water to your tap, trains and buses to get you where you need to be, local parks and facilities you can take a walk and bring your kids to, a safe environment to live in with some kind of police force and a justice system that can give you a fair trial, some kind of army & defence force... but don't want to pay anything for it? That's leeching off the rest of the hard working aussies. I am not saying tax payers dollars could not be spend more wisely, but trying to evade the system to that YOU can benefit is fuking revolting. You don't like the rules? You don't want to play by them? You should get the f uck out.

I'd take 15% across the board. Seems to work for Singapore.

#47 2015-07-05 21:26:10

adze67
Silver Stacker
Trades :   400 
Website

Those who don't know their rights don't have any wink

http://www.knowyourrightsgroup.com.au/tax/

A lot of assumptions that the ATO is even a legal entity...
Just another fraudulent business masquerading as "government"...

http://larryhannigan.com/australian_tax … entity.htm

Check the supporting documents including opinion from former High Court Judge Sir Harry Gibbs...

http://larryhannigan.com/sir_harry_gibbs_letter.htm
http://larryhannigan.com/sir_harry_gibb … nation.htm

None of this is new guys...

And a great parable written in the 70s that puts things together fairly well...

http://larryhannigan.com/EarthPlus.htm

Hope for the Best...but Plan for the Worst ;-)
Tin Foil Hat Brigade Member
WBI : 6.5 hmm

#48 2015-07-06 13:35:46

adze67
Silver Stacker
Website

<insert tumbleweed gif> lol

Phiber wrote:

"Check your bills, fines, your name appears in capital letters. Capitus Diminutius maximus - no rights, you are a slave."

roll

From Blacks Law Dictionary;
REVISED FOURTH EDITION
BY
THE PUBLISHER'S EDITORIAL STAFF
ST. PAUL, MINN.
WEST PUBLISHING CO.
1968 pg 264

CAPITIS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA. The highest
or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred
when a man's condition was changed from
one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became
a slave. It swept away with it all rights of
citizenship and all family rights.

Right...fully CAPITALIZING on your NAME doesn't mean anything roll

#49 2015-07-06 19:29:31

SilverDJ

adze67 wrote:

So you pay zero tax then?

#50 2015-07-06 19:44:18

adze67
Silver Stacker
Website

SilverDJ wrote:
adze67 wrote:

So you pay zero tax then?

Actually pay far more tax than I would like given how they have embedded so many hidden taxes into everything we spend money on...
For those that whinge  about "what about using the roads?", there's a massive component in the price of fuel that is tax...but does it all go into the roads...no, fair chunk into "consolidated revenue"...
As for income tax...I've offered to let them show me where there is any form of contract or agreement in place and they've been surprisingly unforthcoming...
If they had documentation to support their "claims" and "legality" I'm sure they would be letting me know...very quiet on that though wink

The following user says thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!

Board footer