Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will reopen on Monday.
  • Index
  • » Current Affairs
  • » Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

#126 2016-11-13 03:14:53

JulieW
Silver Stacker

Re: Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Not an ulterior motive. He's just a faithful believer with all the refutation and baggage that carries

#127 2016-11-13 03:19:28

Newtosilver
Silver Stacker
Trades :   42 

The same as the lengthy, evangical libertarian poster.

"Never go into a deal believing the other side will treat you fairly. That doesn't mean you screw people just that you expect them to do that to you and then you will never be disappointed."

#128 2016-11-13 03:30:31

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

Gullintanni wrote:

This the last time i will contribute to this thread as i do not want to feed it anymore ,but have to say one last thing.
Skyrocket your "proof" that this guy is in the know comes from a book PUBLISHED in 2004 that claims to have fore knowledge of Aids, The fall of the Berlin wall (with Gorbachev mentioned by name)  and the fall of the twin towers.
Honestly how can anyone believe the claims he knew beforehand yet only published DECADES after these things had happened.
He write in great detail about all those things that have already occurred though claims they were written before they happened , yet he is EXTREMELY VAGUE on the things that are yet to occur.
I was of the opinion that you were just a strong believer but after looking into it and seeing HEAPS of google searches leading back to YOUR comments or YOUR photos and THIS SITE that you MUST have some ulterior   motive for all your writing.

That's the second time you posted that saying my Meier thread came up on Google searches and making out like it puts this forum in a bad light. Nonsense. Are all the threads on this forum about stacking? Any other UFO related threads here? What forum section is this and try looking at the variety of all the other thread topics in this section.  If anything your the one with the ulterior motive for pushing that theme, not me. I'm a stacker and your a relative newbie here with no trades.

#129 2016-11-13 05:48:09

Newtosilver
Silver Stacker
Trades :   42 

A serious question skyrocket, are you on any medication? Do a lot of acid when you were younger maybe?

"Never go into a deal believing the other side will treat you fairly. That doesn't mean you screw people just that you expect them to do that to you and then you will never be disappointed."

#130 2017-03-15 22:56:07

mahigitam
Trades :   

Son Methusalem exposes sexual abuse and fraud in Billy Meier's cult
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/bi … lem-meier/

#131 2017-03-16 00:04:25

SilverDJ

Why do people keep responding to this nut on this subject?
(yes, I know the irony here...)

I for one would be happy to vote to keep this sort of crap off the forum.

#132 2017-03-16 00:11:30

BuggedOut

This thread was 4 odd months dead.

I think this mahigitam guy only comes back to taunt Skyrocket on the subject.

We don't need censorship.  Just a little bit of maturity and civility would be enough for me.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: JulieW, Skyrocket

#133 2017-03-16 00:43:07

SilverDJ

BuggedOut wrote:

We don't need censorship.  Just a little bit of maturity and civility would be enough for me.

Although I'm a huge advocate of free speech, I don't see anything wrong with setting up rules on what subject matters are allowed on a primarily niche topic forum. Keeping things at least partially on topic can only lead to a better niche forum.
If new people sign up and see the "New Posts" list is always dominated by this Billy whatshisnuts crap or other off-topic loony rubbish, then it can scare them away. The cost of "free speech".

#134 2017-03-16 00:52:24

BuggedOut

The thread was 4 months dead.  That's hardly dominating the New Posts.

If free speech comes with a cost, then I for one am happy to pay it.  In this instance the cost is peanuts and in fairness to Skyrocket, I believe he's taken criticism on board and has notably turned down his Meier rhetoric of late. 

This other guy who resurrected the thread is just stalking him and he offers no discussion or value to the rest of the forum.  If you want to advocate for banning something, then maybe start with him.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, Greg Williams

#135 2017-03-16 01:57:41

JulieW
Silver Stacker

Newtosilver wrote:

A serious question skyrocket, are you on any medication? Do a lot of acid when you were younger maybe?

Interesting question (if you really ARE serious big_smile )

I was into all sorts of peripheral belief systems and explanations when younger. Anyone remember the Urantia Book for instance?

I think that when you're young you're searching for explanations and, especially if you've been through a church type explanation, the search for meaning can lead you to some unusual theories and 'gurus'.

It took me a long time to understand just how much the ability of the human mind to identify patterns, influences rational thought and action. Our pattern making can provide some pretty weird explanations of the world and this can provoke some pretty weird responses.

You mention acid, and that is a pattern breaker. Once the transmission of chemicals across the synapses are disrupted, our internal voices and our pattern making abilities and connections can drop away. (sometimes, unfortunately, never to return). A little acid in a personality is a good thing in my opinion.

Searching for space men gurus and magical shamans and all the other explanations for why there is air are diverting and amusing, but just like the word : a- muse, the are anti-thought. We might believe we are thinking deeply, but we're actually distracted from reality with the vast array of noise we are filling our minds with.

I've found it's better to just take a few deep breaths now and then, stand up straight and watch the real world unfold. It's a bit hard, being addicted to the news, but once you understand that's a window to a view that you can close, then you find it's a lot more relaxing than trying to discover the 'real'.

I've quoted it before here, but I'll quote it anytime:

This Is It and I Am It
and You Are It and So Is That
and He Is It and She Is It
and It Is It and That Is That

or as the Zen Master said "all that's left to us is to have a good laugh".

(even at spacemen)!! lol lol lol

The following user says thank you for this post: BuggedOut

#136 2017-03-16 04:32:48

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

BuggedOut wrote:

The thread was 4 months dead.  That's hardly dominating the New Posts.

If free speech comes with a cost, then I for one am happy to pay it.  In this instance the cost is peanuts and in fairness to Skyrocket, I believe he's taken criticism on board and has notably turned down his Meier rhetoric of late. 

This other guy who resurrected the thread is just stalking him and he offers no discussion or value to the rest of the forum.  If you want to advocate for banning something, then maybe start with him.

Thanks for your observant observation and mature thoughts BuggedOut!  You got all that right.

The following user says thank you for this post: Greg Williams

#137 2017-03-16 09:21:25

Greg Williams
Silver Stacker
Trades :   175 

Everyone should be able to put forth their opinion/take on research they have gathered. Skyrocket has always presented his view with citations, unlike so many others in this fermenting pit of squaller. But as with everyone else that has over time been proven 'right', their are those that choose to stay in their own little cocoon of what they think is right and how the world should operate in their eyes. However, the modus operandi is simply to crap on any idea that is not within their limited understanding of how the world works. Therefore - "cue the trolls".
I personally enjoy skyrocket relating current events to 'anything that was foretold' - yes even Billy Meier.

Bottom line, he should have the right to say whatever the fnck he wants in ANY thread, even if his statement includes Billy Meier. THIS IS AUSTRALIA!!!!!!! - not north korea. Comments like - - - he should keep his comments to his billy meier thread, IMO is CENSORING!!! - - - PAPERS PLEASE? whats next????

A note for all you naysayers, snowflakes, Fembots & libtards. The MINUTE someone loses their right to free speech? You also lose yours. So I would caution people - - - be VERY VERY CAREFUL what you agree with and what you advocate for. Once you lose your right to free speech...it will never come back!

This is just my opinion which I am entitled to last time I checked.
Anyone disagree's - IDGAF (thats the point - FREE SPEECH!!!)

Anyway...just my 2¢

The following 5 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, BuggedOut, BobTB, gingham69, southerncross

#138 2017-03-16 09:47:25

SilverDJ

Greg Williams wrote:

Bottom line, he should have the right to say whatever the fnck he wants in ANY thread, even if his statement includes Billy Meier. THIS IS AUSTRALIA!!!!!!! - not north korea. Comments like - - - he should keep his comments to his billy meier thread, IMO is CENSORING!!! - - - PAPERS PLEASE? whats next????

Ok, let's say a person decided to pollute and sidetrack every thread into talk about *insert pet thing here*. They should be allowed (have the right!) to pollute a niche forum in such a way, because, you know, free speech?
I might be stretching a tad of course, but I'm trying to make the point that there must, for the sake of the success and longevity of any forum like this be limits on how out of control and off-topic and polluted it can get.
If people are a serial pest and are polluting the forum and potentially ruining it's look to new prospective members then the forum mods should be allowed to delete their posts, threads, or otherwise ban them.

Don't confuse free speech with the right to unrestricted use of what is essentially a privately run community forum platform.

If I was to start a thread to say "whatever the fnck I want", and then keep posting to it every hour so it always stays at the top of the New Posts list. Or I posted the same crap in every thread just because I can, I bet you people will eventually get pissed off and I'd get banned. Want me to try it?
Once again, point is there will always be a limit, it can't be an unrestricted free speech platform.
Sure, argue of where that limit is and how it's applied, but rest assured that there is one.

Last edited by SilverDJ (2017-03-16 09:52:10)

#139 2017-03-16 10:04:43

Greg Williams
Silver Stacker
Trades :   175 

Free speech is only free speech UNTIL you say the word 'BUT' - after that? it's not free speech. Free speech is unrestricted, and I would argue that any variation on that is NOT free speech.
Unless you mean that, yes it's free speech as long as you agree with it?
Some will view free speech as "polluting" a thread. Some will say, "Great point, never thought of it that way"

SilverDJ wrote:

Don't confuse free speech with the right to unrestricted use of what is essentially a privately run community forum platform.

Then it's not free speech.

SilverDJ wrote:

If I was to start a thread to say "whatever the fnck I want", and then keep posting to it every hour so it always stays at the top of the New Posts list. Or I posted the same crap in every thread just because I can, I bet you people will eventually get pissed off and I'd get banned. Want me to try it?
Once again, point is there will always be a limit, it can't be an unrestricted free speech platform.
Sure, argue of where that limit is and how it's applied, but rest assured that there is one.

AGAIN!!! then it's NOT free speech.

Yes, the forum IS heavily censored, but we a talking of someone who relates a current event to something said by Billy Meier??? Really???

think about that!

#140 2017-03-16 13:47:38

boneyard
Silver Stacker
Website

Thanks and bump...

JulieW wrote:
Newtosilver wrote:

Interesting question (if you really ARE serious big_smile )

I was into all sorts of peripheral belief systems and explanations when younger. Anyone remember the Urantia Book for instance?

I think that when you're young you're searching for explanations and, especially if you've been through a church type explanation, the search for meaning can lead you to some unusual theories and 'gurus'.

It took me a long time to understand just how much the ability of the human mind to identify patterns, influences rational thought and action. Our pattern making can provide some pretty weird explanations of the world and this can provoke some pretty weird responses.

You mention acid, and that is a pattern breaker. Once the transmission of chemicals across the synapses are disrupted, our internal voices and our pattern making abilities and connections can drop away. (sometimes, unfortunately, never to return). A little acid in a personality is a good thing in my opinion.

Searching for space men gurus and magical shamans and all the other explanations for why there is air are diverting and amusing, but just like the word : a- muse, the are anti-thought. We might believe we are thinking deeply, but we're actually distracted from reality with the vast array of noise we are filling our minds with.

I've found it's better to just take a few deep breaths now and then, stand up straight and watch the real world unfold. It's a bit hard, being addicted to the news, but once you understand that's a window to a view that you can close, then you find it's a lot more relaxing than trying to discover the 'real'.

I've quoted it before here, but I'll quote it anytime:

This Is It and I Am It
and You Are It and So Is That
and He Is It and She Is It
and It Is It and That Is That

or as the Zen Master said "all that's left to us is to have a good laugh".

(even at spacemen)!! lol lol lol

"We should know where we're going, so we know when we get there..."

The following user says thank you for this post: JulieW

#141 2017-03-16 16:37:25

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Greg Williams wrote:

Everyone should be able to put forth their opinion/take on research they have gathered. Skyrocket has always presented his view with citations, unlike so many others in this fermenting pit of squaller. But as with everyone else that has over time been proven 'right', their are those that choose to stay in their own little cocoon of what they think is right and how the world should operate in their eyes. However, the modus operandi is simply to crap on any idea that is not within their limited understanding of how the world works. Therefore - "cue the trolls".
I personally enjoy skyrocket relating current events to 'anything that was foretold' - yes even Billy Meier.

A note for all you naysayers, snowflakes, Fembots & libtards. The MINUTE someone loses their right to free speech? You also lose yours. So I would caution people - - - be VERY VERY CAREFUL what you agree with and what you advocate for. Once you lose your right to free speech...it will never come back!

This is just my opinion which I am entitled to last time I checked.
Anyone disagree's - IDGAF (thats the point - FREE SPEECH!!!)

Anyway...just my 2¢

Thanks Greg!  smile

Free speech is something everyone should value. If any people here find my Meier threads stupid and weird, no one is forcing them to read them.

Btw, funny how this Meier prophecy also looks like it could come true, just like other prophecy in my signature. The first post in this thread I showed the hard copyright proof photos of my 2004 Meier book. If people take their minds back to that time (2004) and consider what they would have thought of this prophecy back then, they all would have laughed at the idea of the US breaking up due to civil wars. But here we are with Trump and the divided states of America and Trumps next running for president is in 2020......mmmmm.

But I stopped polluting other peoples threads with posts about the Meier case and sidetracking them onto it because I learned it was NOT the right thing to do. I changed to posting about Meier only in my Meier threads and I also stopped posting in them as often so as to stop keeping my Meier threads showing up in the "new posts" as often.  And I intend to keep doing that.

The following user says thank you for this post: BuggedOut

#142 2017-03-16 17:16:54

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker

Forgot to say something about Mahigitam who reignited this thread.  That link he posted is to his own website which is about the Meier case and that article he posted he wrote himself.

#143 2017-03-16 17:26:20

raven
Silver Stacker

That's right !
Have a happy day.
smile

• Index
  • » Current Affairs
  • » Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Board footer