Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will reopen on Monday.

#151 2017-03-04 19:56:07

Court Jester
Silver Stacker
Trades :   41 

Re: The Earth is flat?

camylopez wrote:

Flat earth theory was brought up to me some time ago, and to prove i was open minded I actually did some research.
The research was inconclusive, however it did bring up the fallibility of scientists and their so called theories.
for example, let me pose a question.
Dark matter.....................we cant test it, we cant see it, we have no idea what its made from. Yet we know its there.
how?
because gravity proves it must be there, by the way the universe expands.

This is where theory causes us a problem. Theory is based upon the world spinning around the sun.
there is no proof of this, but we have been brought up to believe this for the last few hundred years. (this is despite a perfectly working model of the sun spinning around the earth)
in the 60s, the scientists had a disaster, they tried to prove it, and failed.
so Albert Einstein came to the rescue with his theory of relativity.......what a relief, the world can now continue in their blind faith of science. smile

To summarize though, if scientists recalculated the expansion of the universe, basing the earth as the center and not the sun, there is no need for dark matter to exist.
so as you can see, populations blind faith in science is no proof of anything. science is a constant, but humans arent, and scientists are human, and invariably are paid by interested parties.
they are their own private club, and peer review their work. no one goes out of line, or he is a heretic to the religion of science.

I could discus further on dinosaurs (there is proof they co existed with humans, and quite possibly some descendants are alive to this day) and the history of humans interbreeding (yes there were actually non homo sapiens, one lot were killed in biblical events, but no one cares since the bible is just a made up story, and the rest were wiped out by the Romans......cant deny the Romans existence, so their records of wiping out these races have been hidden)
I wont however, as im a creationist, and in my experience the mere word is enough for people to dismiss what I say as religious propaganda.
I have said enough though, for you to actually do your own research if you were really inclined to know the truth.

at no point did humans and dinosaurs ever co-exist

pease stop drinking the Sacramental wine

<--------------------------------------------------------- SIDEWAYS --------------------------------------------------------->
quote=sammysilver 25/10/13  ----- PMs will drive silver to over $30 by Christmas with the GSR dropping to sub 50. I've overextended myself at sub $24 but will keep buying up to $30 then sell half my stack at Easter at $36 and buy up on the next dip if there is one.
Running Telly of incorrect to correct Predictions by SammySilver -- 7:1 as of 10/08/16

#152 2017-03-04 21:34:14

alor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

#153 2017-03-05 00:21:46

JulieW
Silver Stacker

Giant wombats lived with the Blackfellas.

Evolution continues.

#154 2017-03-05 01:07:23

camylopez
Trades :   10 

Court Jester wrote:

pease stop drinking the Sacramental wine

I understand, this belief can not be allowed.
it would destroy the whole evolutionary branch of science.
Would not do anything good for society that science has been wrong all along

alor wrote:

as I said above, no point providing evidence, as its dismissed. That scientist has been demonized by the "club" so again we are the crazies(remember they peer review themselves, so they decide whats true and whats not)
Also he was the one went public, many more have been found and hidden,
but best to ignore the scientists, there are many rock paintings and carvings depicting dinosaurs, impossible if they werent co existing, and no scientific theory can disprove this, so they hid this evidence too, however if you look hard enough you can find it.
If the fact that the scientists didnt just create dark matter out of thin air to keep up the heliocentric model of the planetary system when the geocentric would have been more valid doesnt shake peoples blind faith in science, then nothing will.

albert may be have proven to eventually be wrong
http://www.news.com.au/technology/scien … 73a78e48b5
https://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/ … nload/4451

I dont do cocaine i just like the way it smells

#155 2017-03-05 01:17:40

JulieW
Silver Stacker

Dinosaurs and humans co-existing simply means humans have been floating theories for a long time.

#156 2017-03-05 11:57:47

southerncross
Silver Stacker

JulieW wrote:

Giant wombats lived with the Blackfellas.

Evolution continues.

Blackfellas lived with Whitefellas in ancient Egypt.... go figure.

Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.
My Bold.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk- … OR20110801

Really want to blow your mind ? , Go check out the origination of the name Scotland, and who first settled what is now Scotland.

The Irish have a lot to answer for.

#157 2017-03-05 21:20:33

alor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

evolution = doctrine of man = talmud = ancient babel = sumer

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

#158 2017-03-06 16:08:08

sfstacker
Trades :   

Court Jester wrote:

Man has lived with dinosaurs and still does. Dinosaurs aren't completely extinct. Modern day birds are descendants of dinosaurs. So are all turtles, frogs, salamanders, etc.

The most damning fact that makes your statement false is the fact that Alligators and Crocodiles still exist. They've been around for about 180 million years.

Dinosaur - a fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, often reaching an enormous size.
Mesozoic Era - Period of time 65 to 250 millions of years ago.

It is correct to think man never lived with T-Rex or Triceratops. However, there are many creatures around today that have their linage from dinosaurs and remain almost unchanged with exception to their size.

#159 2017-03-06 17:05:57

camylopez
Trades :   10 

there are examples also such as Mokele-Mbembe, and Emela-ntouka, Mbielu-mbielu-mbielu, Nguma-monene

Even if these creatures are myth, you have to remember, they come from very unexplored parts of the world.
Also that if they are not currently living creatures, how native tribes can invent exact representations of dinosaurs if they did not exist in the past alongside humans.

Last edited by camylopez (2017-03-06 17:11:50)

I dont do cocaine i just like the way it smells

#160 2017-03-06 17:54:23

boneyard
Silver Stacker
Website

VERY rare photo of 2 legged Doyouthinkhesuarus after shedding its exoskeleton,

Dates back to 65 million BC

Only found in remote pats of Northern Territory during rain season

TB6xdQE.jpg

"We should know where we're going, so we know when we get there..."

The following user says thank you for this post: bordsilver