Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will reopen on Monday.

#51 2016-05-22 18:25:03

House
Moderator/ Legend
Trades :   232 

Re: Acorns- An App That Invests Your Spare Change

scrooged wrote:
BuggedOut wrote:

Perhaps....

....but, how many people really use electronic payment for a $2.40 coffee (serious question)

I could save $365+ pa if I could find a $2.40 coffee.

Why don't you make your own?

WBI- 41.16

"There's no point in paying a mortgage on an asset that is going to fall by 40 per cent or so in the next few years". Steve Keen, 2008.
Stacker FAQ'S. New threads welcome- http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- … faq-s.html

The following user says thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!

#52 2016-11-14 22:13:53

HoldMeTender
Silver Stacker
Trades :   14 

Bump: Acorns is offering shares (in Acorns) to Australian residents.  More accurately, shares in a shelf company that will invest in Acorns to the tune of $1M-$6M.  Acorns is not a listed company.

Since launching in Australia 9 months ago, we have enjoyed an overwhelming amount of support from you and thousands of others. Many of you have asked for the opportunity to be able to invest in the Acorns business, so we decided to make that a reality.

If you are interested in investing in the Acorns business, please read the prospectus found here in its entirety before deciding whether or not to invest in new shares. Within the prospectus you will find instructions on how to apply for shares. The minimum application amount for new shares is $5,000.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 954 678 or at [email protected]

Not for me, I think I'll stick to the spare change thing.

All that glitters is not gold...
...but all that is gold glitters!

Windbag in Spandex

The following user says thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!

#53 2017-03-01 05:20:31

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Trades :   102 
Website

Acorns has a March promotion, offering $5 to everyone who refers a friend, and $5 for that friend as well.

It's a good product, current returns are about 7.7%, easy way to get access to the share market with only a few $.

So if you're interested here's my invest code: app.acornsau.com.au/invite/E47XCN

The woolgrower's target shall be the good thriving of his flock and its pastures, and so of himself and those whose livelihoods depend on his enterprise.
"The Woolgrower's Companion", 1906.

Board footer