Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Forum registration is closed. It will open again next Wednesday.

#101 2017-02-08 10:56:01

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,972
Trades :   24 
Website

Re: 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda & temple of heaven-bimetalic,brass,silver

12542_img_8639.jpg

The correct label now.

The only one pf70 not for sell.

Last edited by andrewlee10 (2017-02-08 10:56:30)


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#102 2017-02-08 11:11:12

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,972
Trades :   24 
Website

Re: 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda & temple of heaven-bimetalic,brass,silver

12542_img_8634.jpg

Silver proof


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

The following user says thank you for this post: mmissinglink

#103 2017-02-08 19:04:39

Clubbernut
Member
Registered: 2016-11-11
Posts: 23
Trades :   

Re: 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda & temple of heaven-bimetalic,brass,silver

Much better! The all important question though - did they do it for free??

Offline

#104 2017-02-08 21:27:19

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,972
Trades :   24 
Website

Re: 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda & temple of heaven-bimetalic,brass,silver

Clubbernut wrote:

Much better! The all important question though - did they do it for free??

This is freashly graded rather than change of label.

They would charge me for changing to correct label which they did it wrongly for my grading bimetallic, brass and antique brass.


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#105 2017-02-11 13:19:26

numistacker
Member
From: UK and USA
Registered: 2015-10-09
Posts: 88
Trades :   
Website

Re: 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda & temple of heaven-bimetalic,brass,silver

andrewlee10 wrote:
Clubbernut wrote:

Much better! The all important question though - did they do it for free??

This is freashly graded rather than change of label.

They would charge me for changing to correct label which they did it wrongly for my grading bimetallic, brass and antique brass.

NGC are busy changing the labels on 3 of mine FREE of charge. You need to ask for the mechanical correction form and describe the problem. Rebated postage, free change and free return postage.

Offline

#106 2017-02-11 21:36:58

andrewlee10
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 1,972
Trades :   24 
Website

Re: 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda & temple of heaven-bimetalic,brass,silver

numistacker wrote:
andrewlee10 wrote:
Clubbernut wrote:

Much better! The all important question though - did they do it for free??

This is freashly graded rather than change of label.

They would charge me for changing to correct label which they did it wrongly for my grading bimetallic, brass and antique brass.

NGC are busy changing the labels on 3 of mine FREE of charge. You need to ask for the mechanical correction form and describe the problem. Rebated postage, free change and free return postage.

It is pain in ass and bad services. They charge bob early release fee bob grade wrongly. They charge early realise of one of my customer and did normal label. No one get time to keep track and deal with all this shit plus a Long phone call to correct their mistake. Time is money especially for seller. You miss it you might loss it foreever.

My china side did talk to them for one hour and get shit reply


www.chinesemedals.com  Here is our website. We do collect, but we also sell what we collect, to folks like you, all over the world.

Offline

#107 2017-02-17 09:22:29

numistacker
Member
From: UK and USA
Registered: 2015-10-09
Posts: 88
Trades :   
Website

Re: 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda & temple of heaven-bimetalic,brass,silver

Maybe I talk more sweetly to them in Sarasota ))

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB