Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals
You are not logged in.
1. Don't buy it because you need to make money; buy it because you need to protect the money you already have.
2. Don't look at price as a barrier; look at it as an incentive.
3. Don't buy its paper pretenders; buy the real thing in the form of coins and bullion.
4. Don't fall prey to glitzy TV ads; do your due diligence instead.
5. Don't allow naysayers to divert your interest; allow yourself the right to protect your interests as you see fit.
6. Gold? What gold?
"Money soft, savings hard."
#4 should include don't fall prey to "Gold to $10,000 Guaranteed" banner ads or newsletter titles. Related to #1
#4 they advertise this stuff on TV?!
Now stacking: World Junk Silver Coins.
Swap your older, worn, dirty fractional silver coins for fiat, .999 rounds or legal tender.
Individual coins, mixed lots or bulk.
Not looking for Australian, bent, holed or damaged coins, thanks!