Forum registration is open.

#276 2017-01-10 01:38:36

FullMetalFever
Trades :   16 

Re: UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

betterlatethannever wrote:
Lovey80 wrote:

No excuse required - IT IS NOT - their land knuckles  wink  they are trying to steal it  hmm

How many times do I have to tell you people  smile

You are a troll.

On a side note, I think the article is wrong in calling this a terrorist attack.

Just because I disagree with you Little Lovey 80 doesn't make me a Troll  lol

Why can't you be wrong or just agree to disagree not showing your immaturity  big_smile   

What sort of name is that anyway,are you an 80 year female pensioner so sweet  smile

Stay out of the sun snowflake  wink

I don't think its your disagreement that is resulting in the calls of TROLL ....

More likely its the childish retorts, ignorance of pertinent points, name calling and the silly smilies and bold type in every sentence.

Heck, I once participated on a board intended solely for trolling (AFL board) and you certainly exhibit all the common traits .....

The following user says thank you for this post: Lovey80

#277 2017-01-10 01:50:51

Lovey80
Trades :   29 

Let's expand on the "Terrorist" label of this bloke.

If a suicide truck bomber were to drive out of Mosul into a Peshmerga checkpoint and detonate it, its an act of Armed conflict as the intended targets were of a military nature. If by chance that truck bomb happens to kill a couple of civilians it's still an act of armed conflict. Just as a guided weapon from a US jet that is targeting ISIS happens to have civilian collateral damage, it's an act of Armed Conflict.

Should that same suicide bomber drive his truck into a loaded market place to target civilians, then it is an act of terrorism. Plain and simple.

Now considering the driver of this truck was targeting military personnel who are presumably armed, then why are they calling it a terrorism incident? Is it because the method is the same as the new M.O. being used by terrorists in Europe?

It goes to show how biased towards Israel most of the worlds media is.

#278 2017-01-10 03:25:02

betterlatethannever
Banned

FullMetalFever wrote:
Lovey80 wrote:

You are a troll.

On a side note, I think the article is wrong in calling this a terrorist attack.

Just because I disagree with you Little Lovey 80 doesn't make me a Troll  lol

Why can't you be wrong or just agree to disagree not showing your immaturity  big_smile   

What sort of name is that anyway,are you an 80 year female pensioner so sweet  smile

Stay out of the sun snowflake  wink

I don't think its your disagreement that is resulting in the calls of TROLL ....

More likely its the childish retorts, ignorance of pertinent points, name calling and the silly smilies and bold type in every sentence.

Heck, I once participated on a board intended solely for trolling (AFL board) and you certainly exhibit all the common traits .....

Heck  lol  I'm an animated and passionate person who is right in your face whether by text or in person,and if you don't like it than - STIFF wink 

If everyone was boring like you 2 snobs I would have killed myself years ago  roll

You wouldn't last 2 seconds in my world  lol

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2017-01-10 04:28:15)

SPECIAL NOTE - Supporting The Nation Of Israel 100% Of The Time 100% - Shalom.

#279 2017-01-10 09:53:03

alor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

Lovey80 wrote:

If a suicide truck bomber were to drive out of Mosul into a Peshmerga checkpoint and detonate it, its an act of Armed conflict as the intended targets were of a military nature. If by chance that truck bomb happens to kill a couple of civilians it's still an act of armed conflict. Just as a guided weapon from a US jet that is targeting ISIS happens to have civilian collateral damage, it's an act of Armed Conflict.

Should that same suicide bomber drive his truck into a loaded market place to target civilians, then it is an act of terrorism. Plain and simple.

Now considering the driver of this truck was targeting military personnel who are presumably armed, then why are they calling it a terrorism incident? Is it because the method is the same as the new M.O. being used by terrorists in Europe?

yes agree, the language is just too color-fool

A Palestinian has rammed a truck into a group of Israeli soldiers visiting a popular tourist spot in Jerusalem, killing four and wounding at least 15 people, in a shocking copycat of the Berlin and Nice terror massacres.
Shocking video from the scene shows the driver reversing back over the soldiers, trapping ten under his wheels, during the sickening attack on Sunday.

*there nothing sick about the action, it is intended that way to run over targeted people
*a copy cat would use a bus instead of a truck
*soldiers visiting a tourist spot does not make them less solders when they are fully arms
* there is nothing shocking when a truck hit a bunch of people, that is how they are supposed to look like, same as what we often witness in some recorded videos of freak accidents.

Chaos broke out at the scene when the truck ploughed through the crowd, with hundreds of soldiers having arrived there as part of a tour for troops about the history of Jerusalem.
*the way those people running away from the truck were very much orderly, nothing chaotic about it, could be someone nearer to the truck is shouting bombs (fire in the bus hole)

Multiple bullet holes could be seen in the windshield of the truck.
*score of bullets holes, not just a few, just look at the wind screen

* is my remarks after those sentences smile

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

#280 2017-01-10 19:24:13

betterlatethannever
Banned

alor wrote:
Lovey80 wrote:

yes agree, the language is just too color-fool

A Palestinian has rammed a truck into a group of Israeli soldiers visiting a popular tourist spot in Jerusalem, killing four and wounding at least 15 people, in a shocking copycat of the Berlin and Nice terror massacres.
Shocking video from the scene shows the driver reversing back over the soldiers, trapping ten under his wheels, during the sickening attack on Sunday.

*there nothing sick about the action, it is intended that way to run over targeted people
*a copy cat would use a bus instead of a truck
*soldiers visiting a tourist spot does not make them less solders when they are fully arms
* there is nothing shocking when a truck hit a bunch of people, that is how they are supposed to look like, same as what we often witness in some recorded videos of freak accidents.

Chaos broke out at the scene when the truck ploughed through the crowd, with hundreds of soldiers having arrived there as part of a tour for troops about the history of Jerusalem.
*the way those people running away from the truck were very much orderly, nothing chaotic about it, could be someone nearer to the truck is shouting bombs (fire in the bus hole)

Multiple bullet holes could be seen in the windshield of the truck.
*score of bullets holes, not just a few, just look at the wind screen

* is my remarks after those sentences smile

Nothing Sick - Except You  hmm

People like you who's heart is - So Stone Cold Hard - are completely incapable of real love even boasting of their blind hatred completely unashamed  roll

You are a victim of this sad world sadly victimising others not being alone hating all that you don't agree with or understand  wink

Hopefully one day soon you will realise that the person that you are hurting the most is you  sad

We live in a very very sad world - Welcome  smile

Last edited by betterlatethannever (2017-01-10 19:40:30)

#281 2017-01-10 20:07:12

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker
Trades :   59 

Lovey80 wrote:

Unless there is a declaration of war there all terrorist attracts

IMO if you are a terrorist organisation any attack by you is a terrorist attack

Any attack by the government on civilians is a terrorist attack

The following user says thank you for this post: betterlatethannever

#282 2017-01-11 04:21:24

alor
Silver Stacker

by their fruits you shall know them

#283 2017-01-11 04:23:52

betterlatethannever
Banned

alor wrote:

by their fruits you shall know them

Is that the best that you have got - SP  big_smile

Just one bad apple  smile

#284 2017-01-11 04:41:56

Lovey80

radiobirdman wrote:
Lovey80 wrote:

Completely incorrect bar the last one, and I am pretty sure there has been declarations of war between the two sides in the past also.

Any attack on civilians where they are the target is a terrorist attack. Just because one country labels a group a terrorist organisation, does not make any act of violence by them a terrorist one. A terrorist attack must be targeted at civilians.

#285 2017-01-11 05:03:20

alor
Silver Stacker

The Arabs know where the come from
so they asked the question at the UN
where is your Geneaolgy --- silence for ever
they still waiting for their answer.

#286 2017-01-11 05:22:22

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

Lovey80 wrote:
radiobirdman wrote:
Lovey80 wrote:

Completely incorrect bar the last one, and I am pretty sure there has been declarations of war between the two sides in the past also.

Any attack on civilians where they are the target is a terrorist attack. Just because one country labels a group a terrorist organisation, does not make any act of violence by them a terrorist one. A terrorist attack must be targeted at civilians.

What about the Lee Rigby killing was that a terrorist attack?

#287 2017-01-11 05:28:13

alor
Silver Stacker

try reading the judgement papers smile

#288 2017-01-11 05:32:54

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

A towel head isis supporter attacks an army barracks in Australia, terrorist attack or not?

Last edited by radiobirdman (2017-01-11 05:33:17)

#289 2017-01-11 05:47:30

tolly_67
Trades :   

An Australian soldier that has taken part in a very opaque invasion of a Middle Eastern country shoots somebody. Is this a terrorist attack? Or is it just plain murder?

#290 2017-01-11 05:54:50

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

tolly_67 wrote:

An Australian soldier that has taken part in a very opaque invasion of a Middle Eastern country shoots somebody. Is this a terrorist attack? Or is it just plain murder?

Was he shooting a terrorist, probably ,he should get a medal

#291 2017-01-11 06:08:13

tolly_67
Trades :   

radiobirdman wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

So an Afghani in Afghanistan is a terrorist, an Iraqi in Iraq is a terrorist etc, etc............hmmmmmmmmmmmm very strange....so what does that make the invader?

#292 2017-01-11 06:15:23

alor
Silver Stacker

They hang a label freedom fighter

#293 2017-01-11 06:31:51

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

tolly_67 wrote:
radiobirdman wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

So an Afghani in Afghanistan is a terrorist, an Iraqi in Iraq is a terrorist etc, etc............hmmmmmmmmmmmm very strange....so what does that make the invader?

Taliban in Afghanistan =terrorist, Buddhist in Afghanistan =extinct  , should of left Saddam and Gadhafi alone they new how to control the trouble makers 

Invader is such a poor choice of word, I prefer crusader

Last edited by radiobirdman (2017-01-11 06:50:22)

#294 2017-01-11 06:58:41

tolly_67
Trades :   

Crusader........Not bad.....Almost as good as 'collateral damage' for woman and children killed by drone strikes.
You could probably get a job with the U.S. government......

The following user says thank you for this post: alor

#295 2017-01-11 07:42:55

alor
Silver Stacker

if you follow the 10th commandment,   Thou shalt not kill.
if you follow the 10 planks of the manifesto Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance. and Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

yet some people just do kill and follow confiscation of land and everything

#296 2017-01-11 16:25:01

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

tolly_67 wrote:

Crusader........Not bad.....Almost as good as 'collateral damage' for woman and children killed by drone strikes.

Not a fan of the drones, not a fan of the septics tanks either
First terrorist attack on Australian soil, 1st January 1915 four people died including a 17 year old girl , was she collateral damage

#297 2017-01-11 16:30:51

tolly_67
Trades :   

radiobirdman wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

First terrorist attack on Australian soil, 1st January 1915 four people died including a 17 year old girl , was she collateral damage

I thought the 1st one was around 1770?

#298 2017-01-11 16:40:07

radiobirdman
Silver Stacker

tolly_67 wrote:
radiobirdman wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

I thought the 1st one was around 1770?

Good one tolly lol
You could always move, you obviously hate Australia . I'm sure you would find some Islamic or African shithole much more to your liking

Last edited by radiobirdman (2017-01-11 17:12:24)

#299 2017-01-12 00:22:47

tolly_67
Trades :   

I am simply misunderstood. Not far from where I live there was an indigenous massacre......they hid in a waterhole to escape a very violent settler and his group. As they surfaced, they were shot and killed. Every one of them.
It was white people doing the killing so I suppose terrorism doesn't apply.
I think they must have been early crusaders to this country.

The following user says thank you for this post: bordsilver

#300 2017-01-12 01:26:30

Lovey80

radiobirdman wrote:
Lovey80 wrote:
radiobirdman wrote:

No it was an act of Murder.

It was the unlawful act of murder. As for the ISIS supporter, it depends on a lot of things. Killers in the US that have targeted military installations have not been charged as terrorists. Though government leader these days loves to link any attack to a terrorist one. It's the sexy thing to do. Attacking unarmed soldiers not on the field of combat may be a war crime but wouldn't be considered a terrorist attack. In the case of the Jerusalem truck attack, the Palestinians would argue that the Israeli soldiers were in occupied territory so there is hairs to split there.

Last edited by Lovey80 (2017-01-12 01:47:05)

Board footer