• Index
  • » Silver
  • » Buying gold and silver is now illegal

#1 2013-03-07 13:52:20

Silverlicious
Member+
Trades :   22 

Buying gold and silver is now illegal

Not sure if anyone has heard of the OPPT but it certainly seems to be spreading like wildfire out there.. allegedly the worlds banks and corporatised governments have been foreclosed on and the original trust that was framed in the original US constitution of 1776 has been resumed by three trustees, with the beneficiaries of the worlds resources being every human on the planet. I've read all the filings and it all looks pretty legit.

Only problem so it may seem is that is states:

"Our planet's resources – specified in the UCC filings to be the world's gold and silver – cannot therefore be owned, sold to us for a price, metered out in 'salary' quantities to enslave us, or withheld to create poverty or destitution. Under the One People's Public Trust, we all have equity. Our planet's resources now belong to each of us in equal measure. That is our birth right. Now it is law."

Here's the link to the full article but there's also plenty of YT videos on OPPT.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/02/jd-oppt-w … -revealed/

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: boneyard, renovator

#2 2013-03-07 14:56:56

Court Jester
Silver Stacker
Trades :   35 

Re: Buying gold and silver is now illegal

yeah good luck with that

<--------------------------------------------------------- SIDEWAYS --------------------------------------------------------->
quote=sammysilver 25/10/13  ----- PMs will drive silver to over $30 by Christmas with the GSR dropping to sub 50. I've overextended myself at sub $24 but will keep buying up to $30 then sell half my stack at Easter at $36 and buy up on the next dip if there is one.

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: Ag-ness, bordsilver, valuecreator

#3 2013-03-07 15:11:08

Ag-ness
Member+
Trades :   14 

One People's Public Trust will have to have a heck of a standing army.

If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they'll taste a lot more like prunes, than rhubarb does.
Groucho Marx, 1929.

#4 2013-03-07 15:15:43

valuecreator
Silver Stacker
Trades :   64 

some piece of  paper somewhere says something. Ok.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the US public believes is false."
–William J. Casey, 1981 (Director of Central Intelligence from 1981 to 1987)

Last edited by valuecreator (2013-03-07 15:21:50)

"I conceive that the great part of the miseries of mankind are brought upon them by false estimates they have made of the value of things."
- Benjamin Franklin

The following user says thank you for this post: salty lemon

#5 2013-03-07 15:19:07

House
Silver Stacker
Trades :   154 

HA!
Any suggestion as to what "poverty and destitution" an insignificant amount of people that own gold and silver can cause?
Life without an iPhone or the myriad of other technologies silver is used in is hardly penury roll And I'm sure we could all live without gold jewelry too. Silly people.
How exactly would they go about implentmenting this? Especially on Governments. lol

R.I.P. dearest Maggie

Stacking FAQ'S. New threads welcome- http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- … faq-s.html
'Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.'- Henry Ford

#6 2013-03-07 16:06:16

Silverlicious
Member+

Ag-ness wrote:

One People's Public Trust will have to have a heck of a standing army.

According to OPPT, you are the army, not that an army would likely be required. Though, according to the terms and conditions, every human on earth will equally share in the world's assets. So you may just get a $multi million/billion deposit into your bank account, on the proviso you hand in your stash. Who knows. Allegedly energy will also be free to all.

#7 2013-03-07 16:12:40

renovator
Member+++

I think the message people should be taking from this if in fact it is true is the TPTB are now the powers that were. .

The bigger implications are the freedom it gives us back from the tyrants that  rule our lives from the time your born until you die.

Not much will change until its common knowledge & people start taking their rights back . Im not holding my breath with the amount of apathetic sheep in the world that want to be led around .Its certainly good news for the freeman & everything they stand for  .

For those who choose to do their research & go about it the right way it is the key to your freedom.(again if in fact it is true ) It seems legit but who really knows?

It has always been the case for those in the know .The Hutt river province is a gleaming example of the sham & facade that they try to pull over unsuspecting citizens in australia but one man with the right information told them to stick it up their jumper & leave him alone ..I can feel a freeman thread coming on  tongue:

i used to be disgusted now im just amused

The following user says thank you for this post: Silverlicious

#8 2013-03-07 16:16:56

Silverlicious
Member+

House wrote:

HA!
Any suggestion as to what "poverty and destitution" an insignificant amount of people that own gold and silver can cause?
Life without an iPhone or the myriad of other technologies silver is used in is hardly penury roll And I'm sure we could all live without gold jewelry too. Silly people.
How exactly would they go about implentmenting this? Especially on Governments. lol

Yeah I agree that the minority holders would not cause a blip on the radar. I don't think they would stop using silver in production of goods though, including gold for jewellery. As far as implementing it, it is already implemented. As far as governments are concerned, what it means is that if you don't give them your consent, they have no authority to demand any money from you for anything. That includes licensing, registration, any and all forms of taxation, infringements, rates, etc etc. Under the UCC law it refers to, you won't even need to "apply" for a driver's license. By filling in any application as it stands and submitting to government, you are mereely consenting to them governing you. Scratch beneath the surface and it goes much deeper.

This is an example of one guy who tested our corporate government using a similar process. The difference with OPPT framework to what this guy in the video used was that OPPT relies on international law being the UCC. Fascinating video actually. Definitely worth watching. Everyone can do what this guy did but most people don't have the nads. They're too scared of their own government.

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: hecate, OTIS, boneyard

#9 2013-03-07 16:26:55

hecate
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

I think the idea behind the OPPT statement on silver and gold is to take it from the big boys' stockpiles and redistribute it more fairly amongst the people.  It's an interesting development, but it will take a majority of us withdrawing our consent to be governed for it to make an impact on the status quo.

The following user says thank you for this post: Silverlicious

#10 2013-03-07 17:28:13

Silverlicious
Member+

hecate wrote:

I think the idea behind the OPPT statement on silver and gold is to take it from the big boys' stockpiles and redistribute it more fairly amongst the people.  It's an interesting development, but it will take a majority of us withdrawing our consent to be governed for it to make an impact on the status quo.

I tend to agree on all of the above. Though when you look at how Iceland booted out their government, arrested three banking heads, cleared amuch of the people's debt via a referendum, which mind you was collaboratively constructed in full transparency online for the world to see, then it shows what people power is capable of. I really don't think we'll lose our gold and silver as we are small fry's compared with the big boys, but putting that aside, it's interesting how we all constantly measure the value of PM's against the fiat, yet we all seem to agree that fiat is debt, and holds no intrinsic value. To me, this kind of sounds contradictory to some extent. Does that then mean gold and silver really hold no value? If that's the case, then do we really need to hold it or should it just be shared amongst all to be used to better our lives in production of items that we will all benefit from. I'm just throwing it out there. Personally, I love the shiny stuff. Why? I don't know, I just do. Maybe if tomorrow it's value went to zero based on fiat value, then maybe I wouldn't love it as much. In fact I'm sure no one here would. So even if you had to give it up and in return be given something that was worth multiple times it's perceived value today, then I don't think anyone would raise an eyebrow.

Last edited by Silverlicious (2013-03-07 17:30:27)

#11 2013-03-07 18:15:34

Asylum
Trades :   

Silverlicious wrote:
hecate wrote:

I tend to agree on all of the above. Though when you look at how Iceland booted out their government, arrested three banking heads, cleared amuch of the people's debt via a referendum, which mind you was collaboratively constructed in full transparency online for the world to see, then it shows what people power is capable of. I really don't think we'll lose our gold and silver as we are small fry's compared with the big boys, but putting that aside, it's interesting how we all constantly measure the value of PM's against the fiat, yet we all seem to agree that fiat is debt, and holds no intrinsic value. To me, this kind of sounds contradictory to some extent. Does that then mean gold and silver really hold no value? If that's the case, then do we really need to hold it or should it just be shared amongst all to be used to better our lives in production of items that we will all benefit from. I'm just throwing it out there. Personally, I love the shiny stuff. Why? I don't know, I just do. Maybe if tomorrow it's value went to zero based on fiat value, then maybe I wouldn't love it as much. In fact I'm sure no one here would. So even if you had to give it up and in return be given something that was worth multiple times it's perceived value today, then I don't think anyone would raise an eyebrow.

Why should it be distributed to all equally?

Did you mine it? Did you refine it? Pour it? Earn it?

And if it was distributed to the world equally (which would never happen in the foreseeable future) then the value drops to zero.

An already apathetic world would become more-so.

I am all for the government getting out of my way but the system works, it is just corrupt. Technically both the idea of a government and the notion of no government relies on the inherent good of humanity.

Just my rambling smile

The following user says thank you for this post: spannermonkey

#12 2013-03-07 18:46:28

Silverlicious
Member+

Asylum wrote:
Silverlicious wrote:
hecate wrote:

And if it was distributed to the world equally (which would never happen in the foreseeable future) then the value drops to zero.

I am all for the government getting out of my way but the system works, it is just corrupt. Technically both the idea of a government and the notion of no government relies on the inherent good of humanity.

Just my rambling smile

I think they are talking about the gold and silver that has already been acquired as a result of the 'powers that were' running a slave based global society. They elected themselves as rulers, they gave themselves the power to invent money backed by nothing, yet charge interest to us all on every dollar ever dumped into the system. They used the interest to buy up all the worlds resources. They dump trillions upon trillions into the system (all of it accompanied by compounding interest) secured unknowing by tax payers around the world, and give the money to their international banking subsidiaries who then buy more gold and silver for themselves. This is the wealth we are talking about here. Miners will always get their due pay for getting the stuff out of the ground.

I cannot agree on your comment that the system works. Are you serious? We are born, we are registered as human capital, given a registration number, we get older, we're put to work for a minimum of 40 hours a week so that we can fit into society, and then we have to forfeit up to almost half our salary in tax and not to mention pay every other tax, like GST, Capital Gains, and the list goes on and on. And that's in the lucky country. Go to other third world countries and you'll find most have to work 10-12 hour days, 6 - 7 days a week to just survive. Don't just look in your own backyard. We're talking about a global system here. The global system does not work, it is not designed in your favour, it is designed to mute you, dumb you down, and control every aspect of your life. Soon they will tell you that you can no longer buy 7 pieces of steak a week and that you'll only be able to buy 2, then 1, then 1 per fortnight, they will tell you what you have to feed your kids, and gold and silver ownership in the hands of the people will be a distant memory. The system works alright, just not in your favour.

Last edited by Silverlicious (2013-03-07 19:09:56)

#13 2013-03-07 18:47:04

valuecreator
Silver Stacker

"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. "
- Frank Zappa

"I conceive that the great part of the miseries of mankind are brought upon them by false estimates they have made of the value of things."
- Benjamin Franklin

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: spannermonkey, salty lemon, bordsilver

#14 2013-03-07 19:07:29

Silverlicious
Member+

valuecreator wrote:

- Frank Zappa

Before you label something, I usually think it serves one better to research something in full, otherwise it might make one sound ill-informed. Just saying.

The following user says thank you for this post: hecate

#15 2013-03-07 19:20:15

hecate
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

Couldn't have put it better myself smile

#16 2013-03-07 19:46:58

Asylum
Trades :   

Silverlicious wrote:
Asylum wrote:
Silverlicious wrote:

Just my rambling smile

I think they are talking about the gold and silver that has already been acquired as a result of the 'powers that were' running a slave based global society. They elected themselves as rulers, they gave themselves the power to invent money backed by nothing, yet charge interest to us all on every dollar ever dumped into the system. They used the interest to buy up all the worlds resources. They dump trillions upon trillions into the system (all of it accompanied by compounding interest) secured unknowing by tax payers around the world, and give the money to their international banking subsidiaries who then buy more gold and silver for themselves. This is the wealth we are talking about here. Miners will always get their due pay for getting the stuff out of the ground.

I cannot agree on your comment that the system works. Are you serious? We are born, we are registered as human capital, given a registration number, we get older, we're put to work for a minimum of 40 hours a week so that we can fit into society, and then we have to forfeit up to almost half our salary in tax and not to mention pay every other tax, like GST, Capital Gains, and the list goes on and on. And that's in the lucky country. Go to other third world countries and you'll find most have to work 10-12 hour days, 6 - 7 days a week to just survive. Don't just look in your own backyard. We're talking about a global system here. The global system does not work, it is not designed in your favour, it is designed to mute you, dumb you down, and control every aspect of your life. Soon they will tell you that you can no longer buy 7 pieces of steak a week and that you'll only be able to buy 2, then 1, then 1 per fortnight, they will tell you what you have to feed your kids, and gold and silver ownership in the hands of the people will be a distant memory. The system works alright, just not in your favour.

Well technically no you could go off grid if you so wished, a lot harder these days I will admit but it is still an option. To go without all of the things that business and government have created.

And excuse my comments being rather light on. By system I was referring to the ideal of Democracy which in theory, works for the most part. But as you mean system as in the way the world works currently then yes I know all of that stuff happens however it is mostly due to an apathetic population, rampant media and some very rich and powerful chess players, not a mind controlling conspiracy.

I have to disagree with your reasoning, however. We aren't put to work for 40 hours per week, that is your choice. Taxes aren't almost half your salary they are scaled albeit unfairly (why you should pay a higher percentage for working harder isn't exactly inspiring). Yes the 'system' is a pig of a thing to get around at times but you always have a choice and the choices you make give you the life you lead.

If you don't want to work 40 hours per week, don't. At least you aren't a slave working to death and getting paid nothing. Look at the bludgers we have on the dole, they seem to live just fine, not to mention the criminals and drug addicts. And eating steak 7 days a week is a bit rough on your digestive system wink

It's not that I disagree with your main point. That video, while hard to watch for me because of the narration and production values, raises some interesting tidbits. And like I said, the governments and systems need some shaking up and they need to work for the people but these systems stem from times before fiat currency.

I just don't think showering everyone in the world with evenly distributed wealth is a good thing. This isn't Robin Hood.

Don't get me wrong though, I have actually had a similar experience with taxes and fees when importing my vehicles and have pushed back and had some very amusing responses from that 'government'. I enjoy a good chat about such things especially with passionate people.

Thanks Silverlicious.

#17 2013-03-07 20:12:05

boneyard
Silver Stacker
Website

Point 47: 'Subject to whatever qualification may be imposed by statute or the common law, or by reservation or grant, the holder of an estate in fee simple may use land as he or she sees fit and may exclude any and everyone from access to the land.' &
Point 93: 'It confers, and since the beginning of legal history it always has conferred, the lawful right to exercise over, upon, and in respect to, the land, every act of ownership which can enter into the imagination.'

The following user says thank you for this post: adze67

#18 2013-03-07 20:41:18

Silverlicious
Member+

Asylum,

The whole concept of OPPT is about giving power back to the people. So there's really no need to be going off grid, though mind you, I think the concept of off grid in every respect is a great sustainable concept. Also, you are not giving up on products or services that businesses provide, or governments (in the legal, constitutional sense). It's a value based system where you will still get out what you put in, but at the same time it won't deny people a reasonable existence who perhaps can't contribute a lot for whatever reason, be it from a handicap, illness, etc. No person would live on the street or starve. Maybe there is a touch of Robin Hood in there of stealing from the mega rich, but who cares? They stole it from us first right? Maybe now it's our turn.

Yeah you're right, we don't have to work a 40 hr week but it would be damn hard to survive solely on the dole. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind working 40 hrs, in fact I work a lot more by choice as I enjoy what I do. I actually also believe we need some form of "people's" not corporatised government and cooperative living framework as a guide for living with one another harmoniously. What gets under my skin though is at every turn, my so called government asks me for more, and more, and more, and more money. They invent more and more and more rules, acts and by laws. They want to control more of our lives also at every turn. Where does this end? Where is all this money going? We are in more debt today than we have ever been in and yet, what infrastructure are we seeing for it? The only useful service they provide me is when the bastards collect my rubbish. And who questions where all this money goes? What say do we get in how it is spent? With all the technology that exists today, we should be able to vote on just about every major issue. Even call a referendum for how much a politician can spend on a luncheon or overseas "study tour". Poll everything.

The CEO of my council receives over half a million a year in pay. You've got to be farken kidding me.

Cheers mate. Good to see you watched the video. Yeah not the best production but production value for me lies in the information.

#19 2013-03-07 21:09:30

boston
Silver Stacker

Back to the post's title:

Buying gold and silver is now illegal

In my opine, the government will put in place a series of laws, requirements and restrictions to limit the sale and purchase of AG/AU. It is currently happening under the unexplained wealth laws and uniform 'bikie laws' that Julia is currently espousing.

I am not sure when it will happen, but given the state of the world's economies, I think that it will be very soon - much sooner than most people imagine.

The children of politicians should be in the frontline of battles, in any future wars.

#20 2013-03-07 21:22:44

volrathy
Member++
Trades :   

I can confirm I can buy gold and silver legally from many vendors in australia

"Fiat money, in extremis, is accepted by nobody... Gold is always accepted." - Alan Greenspan

#21 2013-03-07 21:32:20

valuecreator
Silver Stacker

Silverlicious wrote:
valuecreator wrote:

- Frank Zappa

Before you label something, I usually think it serves one better to research something in full, otherwise it might make one sound ill-informed. Just saying.

Maybe you should look up what communism is, just saying wink

Power to the sheeple! lol

- Benjamin Franklin

The following user says thank you for this post: C.H.

#22 2013-03-07 21:40:37

Silverlicious
Member+

valuecreator wrote:
Silverlicious wrote:
valuecreator wrote:

- Frank Zappa

Maybe you should look up what communism is, just saying wink

Power to the sheeple! lol

What's the point if I can just rely on other people's quotes. At least then i'll appear to know what I'm talking about  hmm

#23 2013-03-07 21:44:28

Silverlicious
Member+

volrathy wrote:

I can confirm I can buy gold and silver legally from many vendors in australia

Yeah apparently junk silver is excluded. Sorry couldn't help myself.

#24 2013-03-07 21:51:48

SilverSanchez
Member++
Trades :   30 

Global Socialism - dont laugh!

But be very afraid coz this is a logical conclusion of socialism

'Hoarders' are the new evil

Last edited by SilverSanchez (2013-03-07 21:52:21)

1 Peter 1
If you call on the Father, He judges without partiality, according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear; knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot

The following user says thank you for this post: boston

#25 2013-03-07 22:21:03

soupdragon
Member+
Trades :   

...and this has relevance to me in Australia because???

• Index
  • » Silver
  • » Buying gold and silver is now illegal

Board footer