who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-08-03 21:14:05

Gold Kiwi
Silver Stacker
Trades :   
Website

GoldSilver.com - Mike Maloney's Exit Strategy

I'm considering purchasing a single 1oz gold coin from GoldSilver.com simply so I can gain access to the GoldSilver.com Insider Benefits, which will include details of Mike Maloney's exit strategy. The minimum shipping and insurance charge from GoldSilver.com to New Zealand is $175, but I'd simply consider this a one-time subscription fee to the Insider Benefits, which is cheaper than paying $227 per year to get the same information from Mike Maloney's other website (wealthcycles.com). I'm a little hesitant though. I mean, will this information be general knowledge among the stacking community anyway? Do you think it's worth it?

#2 2011-08-03 21:22:39

boneyard
Silver Stacker
Website

Re: GoldSilver.com - Mike Maloney's Exit Strategy

The knowledge on SS is equal to MM.

Here the info & insights are free.

MM is a legend but your gut feelings are paramount.

You are asking a question because you feel doubt.

Go with your feelings over someone else words that come with a $ premium.

Last edited by boneyard (2011-08-03 21:43:53)

Note: No view / opinion I express is to be construed in any way as representative of entities which I may be associated with, including but not limited to employers, clubs, or charitable organisations. All such commentary is made as a private citizen, regardless of the method of creative expression utilised, and in accordance with personal integrity and my perception of the public interest. This disclaimer is to be applied perpetually and retroactively.

The following user says thank you for this post: adze67

#3 2011-08-03 21:26:35

XB
Silver Stacker
Trades :   66 

^^^^^^ I concur with my learned friend and can add nothing further.

Every day, give a gift to everyone you meet.

Not a formal, wrapped-up present - make it something personal, something that means something, something genuine. Your gift can be your smile, a word of thanks or encouragement, a gesture of politeness, even a friendly nod.

#4 2011-08-03 22:16:41

dccpa
Member++
Trades :   

I would save the money. From what I have watched of Maloney's videos, he is stating that he has a team of experts working on identifying the end of the gold/silver market. The end game for gold and silver will be fairly obvious. And most people will still ignore the signs. Even if his team correctly identifies the exit points, the information will leak out all over the internet.

So, unless he is providing accurate short and medium term trading strategies, what service is he offering that you should pay for?

#5 2011-08-04 12:22:25

bron suchecki
Silver Stacker
Website

Funny, I just wrote this two days ago about exit strategies

http://goldchat.blogspot.com/2011/08/co … ur-pm.html

Disclosure: I work for the Perth Mint. What I say is done in a personal capacity and is not endorsed by the Mint.

The following 4 users say thank you for this post: XB, dccpa, lionfishcoin, rbaggio

#6 2011-08-04 13:39:58

dccpa
Member++
Trades :   

bron suchecki wrote:

Funny, I just wrote this two days ago about exit strategies

http://goldchat.blogspot.com/2011/08/co … ur-pm.html

Nice article Bron. I will try and read the linked articles this weekend. Does the PM have a scheduled date for releasing pictures of 2012 coins like the dragon?

#7 2011-08-04 20:27:24

bron suchecki
Silver Stacker
Website

Don't know, probably after the Berlin coin show I think.

Disclosure: I work for the Perth Mint. What I say is done in a personal capacity and is not endorsed by the Mint.

#8 2011-08-04 21:16:29

Gold Kiwi
Silver Stacker
Trades :   
Website

Having pondered on this for a moment, I actually disagree with Mike Maloney that gold/silver is just another investment cycle. I think this will be the end of the debt-based monetary system. Gold will be an asset that you can continue to hold as a store of wealth, rather than having to jump off at the peak and find a new asset class to invest in.

#9 2011-08-04 23:42:20

XB
Silver Stacker
Trades :   66 

greenlantern wrote:

Having pondered on this for a moment, I actually disagree with Mike Maloney that gold/silver is just another investment cycle. I think this will be the end of the debt-based monetary system. Gold will be an asset that you can continue to hold as a store of wealth, rather than having to jump off at the peak and find a new asset class to invest in.

Interesting perspective.  Would you mind expanding on why/how you came to this conclusion? Would be interested to know.

Every day, give a gift to everyone you meet.

Not a formal, wrapped-up present - make it something personal, something that means something, something genuine. Your gift can be your smile, a word of thanks or encouragement, a gesture of politeness, even a friendly nod.

#10 2011-08-05 19:48:45

Gold Kiwi
Silver Stacker
Trades :   
Website

XB wrote:
greenlantern wrote:

Interesting perspective.  Would you mind expanding on why/how you came to this conclusion? Would be interested to know.

http://fofoa.blogspot.com/2008/09/freegold.html smile

The following user says thank you for this post: XB

#11 2011-08-06 09:59:01

euphoria
Member++
Trades :   

greenlantern wrote:
XB wrote:
greenlantern wrote:

http://fofoa.blogspot.com/2008/09/freegold.html smile

When would you have jumped out???

Paper-Mark-Price-of-Gold-Weimar-Republic.jpg
Source:http://greshams-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Paper-Mark-Price-of-Gold-Weimar-Republic.jpg

(not that the graph is on a LOG scale. On the above graph we are currently mid 1918.

You can fool all of the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time. But you can never fool all of the people all of the time.
Price Prediction made on 28/12/11 - AU: $2500  AG:$70 by 12/12/12

#12 2011-08-06 10:15:45

dccpa
Member++
Trades :   

If it truly looks like hyperinflation in the US, I won't part with my gold. However, if a few ounces of silver will pay off the mortgage on my home, I will have plenty of other left. Of course, all of this silver is sunk deep in the water due to multiple boating accidents.

#13 2011-08-06 10:19:29

euphoria
Member++
Trades :   

dccpa wrote:

If it truly looks like hyperinflation in the US, I won't part with my gold. However, if a few ounces of silver will pay off the mortgage on my home, I will have plenty of other left. Of course, all of this silver is sunk deep in the water due to multiple boating accidents.

I think over the next few years there will be an increase in boating accidents so I have invested in some dive gear...

On an unrelated note, i know there are posts regarding CGT on bullion, but all this assumes that the integrity of the system remains stable  (HAHA)
How lame would it be to go through massive inflation of 20% per year for 5 years. They get their stuff sorted and it comes back down and returns to normality (again HAHA). Then getting hit with massive CGT implications. Is there anyway, or any investment/avenue that negates inflation for CGT purposes? (aside from occupied housing)

You can fool all of the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time. But you can never fool all of the people all of the time.
Price Prediction made on 28/12/11 - AU: $2500  AG:$70 by 12/12/12

#14 2011-08-06 10:42:47

dccpa
Member++
Trades :   

Same problem here in the states. Plus, they want to tax capital gains like ordinary income.:( Then when you factor in the understatement of true inflation in the US tax tables, it would be a significant tax hit.

#15 2011-08-06 10:50:37

Sargeant Argent
Member+
Trades :   

Buy and sell in cash in smaller amounts don't declare anything and take your chances. If we're in a hyperinflation situation with global economic melt down the last thing you'll be worried about is taxes.

Board footer