Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#26 2017-04-06 23:36:30

Mintaka
Trades :   12 

Re: Syrian Gas Attack

Trump should  not have jumped.  This worries me.  I could smell public manipulation a mile away when the media reports came out.  As Abbott said, Syria conflict is "Baddies vs Baddies".   It is a mess. 
We can only try to help these poor bastards where they are.
If anyone needs a safe space, it is not an obese uni student with hurt feelings.  It is the parent of a child who has just been killed.
Someone stop me before I get real cross.

Rest In Peace, Amjad Mohammed Ben Sasi. May your name live long and true in a world full of lies.

#27 2017-04-06 23:55:24

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   32 

Mintaka wrote:

As Abbott said, Syria conflict is "Baddies vs Baddies". It is a mess.

Try this on for size. The only thing wrong about this chart is Turkey being grouped with the Saudis; their governments have very different end-game goals for Syria.

1200px-Main_factions_-_Syrian_Civil_War.png

Last edited by Roswell Crash Survivor (2017-04-06 23:56:17)

The Roswell Crash Survivor

#28 2017-04-07 00:22:35

BuggedOut
Trades :   39 

Impressive chart.

Although Israel is very conspicuous by its absence....it most definitely should be on there, probably in the US, France grouping.

#29 2017-04-07 04:32:38

BuggedOut

RT wrote:

Turkey has called for no-fly and safe zones to be urgently established in Syria, according to the country's presidential spokesman.

This looks to me like it will run to script.

Who needs Killary anyway?

#30 2017-04-07 05:15:28

alor
Silver Stacker

The United States' missile strikes on a military airfield in Syria violates international law and represents an act of aggression against a sovereign state under a far-fetched pretext, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday.

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

The following user says thank you for this post: Gullintanni

#31 2017-04-07 05:36:07

JulieW
Silver Stacker

^ when has that ever stopped an army of conquest defending its hegemony and empire.

#32 2017-04-07 05:38:51

JulieW
Silver Stacker

Having perhaps lost the support of much of his anti-war base, President Trump appears to have won praise from two new groups...

Ahrar Al-Sham, Tahrir Al-Sham (#AlQaeda) and #ISIS private Telegram channels praising #UnitedStates attack tonight.

— Aldin ???????? (@CT_operative) April 7, 2017

Even even more ironic, today is the 100th anniversary of the United States entering World War One.

ZH

#33 2017-04-07 05:42:04

alor
Silver Stacker

ISIS and Al Qaeda praise Trump. Celebrate the US attack on Assad
http://theduran.com/isis-al-qaeda-prais … ack-assad/

#34 2017-04-07 07:43:37

alor
Silver Stacker

the air field ground is harder than Trump's bombs, a little scratch and a bit of dent

The U.S. airstrike delivers a message to al-Qaeda. Whenever under military pressure al-Qaeda can now stage or fake a "chemical attack" and the U.S. will act to destroy its enemy, the Syrian government. Acts as the one last night are then direct military support by the U.S. on al-Qaeda's request.

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/04/sy … .html#more

Last edited by alor (2017-04-07 08:15:24)

#35 2017-04-07 18:57:06

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

BuggedOut wrote:
RT wrote:

Turkey has called for no-fly and safe zones to be urgently established in Syria, according to the country's presidential spokesman.

Once again, the US proudly waves its false flag and attacks a country that…didn't attack them. And probably didn't attack its own people.

Looks like the CIA and deep state got to Trump because before the election he was strongly saying NO to bombing Syria.

I hoped for a more peaceful world when Trump was elected but it seems nothing has changed with warmongering America. I take back all the good things I said about Trump in the past. I imagine there are many round world now that share similar view as me.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: BuggedOut, Silver bullitt

#36 2017-04-07 19:05:16

fishtaco
Silver Stacker
Trades :   59 

Now all thats needed is a one sided investigation into this gas attack along with constant MSM spin to justify the extremely premature  blame and ignore any evidence that goes against the official narrative!

MH17 all over again!

Gold is what you desire! if silver is all you can afford consider cheese its tastier.

#37 2017-04-07 19:36:22

Roswell Crash Survivor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   32 

C82D6zZW0AEi48t.jpg:large

The Roswell Crash Survivor

#38 2017-04-07 19:50:20

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Trades :   102 
Website

Disappointing. Trump lied, prior to his election he claimed he would pursue a different foreign policy approach to Barack The Butcher.

Just demonstrates politicians are not worth pissing on.

The woolgrower's target shall be the good thriving of his flock and its pastures, and so of himself and those whose livelihoods depend on his enterprise.
"The Woolgrower's Companion", 1906.

#39 2017-04-07 20:15:46

col0016
Trades :   20 

mmm....shiney! wrote:

Disappointing. Trump lied, prior to his election he claimed he would pursue a different foreign policy approach to Barack The Butcher.

Barrack the butcher, Killary etc, you guys can't help yourselves with the emotive language can you haha.

The following user says thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!

#40 2017-04-07 21:16:45

mmm....shiney!
Silver Stacker
Trades :   102 
Website

col0016 wrote:
mmm....shiney! wrote:

Barrack the butcher, Killary etc, you guys can't help yourselves with the emotive language can you haha.

Artistic language conveys a great depth of meaning.

The woolgrower's target shall be the good thriving of his flock and its pastures, and so of himself and those whose livelihoods depend on his enterprise.
"The Woolgrower's Companion", 1906.

#41 2017-04-07 21:33:46

alor
Silver Stacker

Trump said America first so the military fired missiles on Syrian soil in support of Israel and Isis, why didn't the people show us the other half of missiles that did not hit the airfield target.

???

#42 2017-04-07 21:37:45

alor
Silver Stacker

http://www.facebook.com/edsmanifesto/vi … f=NEWSFEED

Isis is the one attacking Syria with missiles lol

#43 2017-04-07 21:43:04

Gullintanni
Trades :   

Skyrocket wrote:
BuggedOut wrote:
RT wrote:

Once again, the US proudly waves its false flag and attacks a country that…didn't attack them. And probably didn't attack its own people.

Looks like the CIA and deep state got to Trump because before the election he was strongly saying NO to bombing Syria.

I hoped for a more peaceful world when Trump was elected but it seems nothing has changed with warmongering America. I take back all the good things I said about Trump in the past. I imagine there are many round world now that share similar view as me.

For the second time in as many months i again have to agree with Skyrocket.
I thought Trump was going to avoid this sort of senseless BS but he has shown us that he is still using the same playbook as previous US Presidents.
Pretty shock to be honest.
If Assad has used chemical weapons that is still no excuse for this act of war, but i do not know if he did use them (though it matters not) because no-one has shown any definitive proof.
It just makes no sense at all ,when a few days prior to this Trump had come out and said dethroning Assad was not necessary.
It would be counter productive for Assad to have done this.
To be honest i am not even sure if there was a chemical attack let alone a Sarin attack as i have NOT SEEN ANY PICTURES that show Sarin effects.
All those little guys we have seen in the pictures with the oxygen masks attached would be dead as those masks would be useless even for Chlorine let alone Sarin.

The following 3 users say thank you for this post: Skyrocket, BuggedOut, Silver bullitt

#44 2017-04-07 21:46:10

alor
Silver Stacker

just execute all the white helmets already, problem will be solved, they won awards and past their due date.

#45 2017-04-07 23:30:10

alor
Silver Stacker

http://www.rt.com/news/383968-civilians … se-attack/

The US strike on Shayrat Airbase in Syria killed 14 people including nine innocent civilians, the governor of Homs told RT.
Speaking to RT Arabic, Talal al-Barazi said the majority of victims of the missile strike carried out by the United States on Friday morning had been local villagers.

Read more
Aftermath of the US missile attack on a Syrian military airbase, 7 April, 2017.
©
Mikhail VoskresenskiyUS missile strike against Syria
"Undoubtedly, the American attack on the Shayrat air force base was aimed at supporting terrorist groups and weakening the fighting capacity of the army of the Syrian Army, which is fighting the terrorists," Barazi told RT. "According to recent reports, the attack resulted in the deaths of five soldiers and nine civilians and the wounding of thirteen women and children who were in the nearby Shayrat village."

"This aggression towards Syria is not the first and is unlikely to be the last."

Syria's official SANA news agency earlier on Friday reported that "an American missile also hit the village of Al-Hamrat, which killed four civilians including a child."

"Another seven civilians were wounded when a missile hit homes in Al-Manzul, 4 kilometres (two and a half miles) away from the Shayrat air base," it added, citing sources.

At 4:40am local time (00:40 GMT), 59 Tomahawk missiles were fired at the base from US warships based in the Eastern Mediterranean. The missile strike was ordered by US President Donald Trump, in retaliation for what the US claims was a chemical weapons attack in Idlib on Tuesday. Trump has blamed it on forces loyal to the Syrian government.

Vladimir Safronkov, Russia's deputy ambassador to the UN, criticized the reaction to the Syrian airstrike, as well as the general double standards used when talking about alleged crimes committed by the Syrian government, versus those of the Americans and their allies.

"The attack in Syria is an attempt to distract attention from the many victims among the peaceful population of Iraq and Syria caused by unilateral actions," Safronkov said before a meeting of the UN Security Council on Friday. "Where's your principle of assuming innocence? Why don't your capitals recall this? In the Middle East and other regions, why do you forget the presumption of innocence in these cases?"

#46 2017-04-08 10:59:59

Jim4silver
Trades :   

Here in the US.....

When George Bush was president-  anti-war protests weekly.

When Obama was president- no anti-war protests at all- EVER!.

When Trump is president and bombs an airfield- war protests begin again.

Why wasn't war bad for the 8 years when Obama was president?

Last edited by Jim4silver (2017-04-08 11:01:05)

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: southerncross, Holdfast

#47 2017-04-08 12:39:05

southerncross
Silver Stacker

Jim4silver wrote:

Here in the US.....

When George Bush was president-  anti-war protests weekly.

When Obama was president- no anti-war protests at all- EVER!.

When Trump is president and bombs an airfield- war protests begin again.

Why wasn't war bad for the 8 years when Obama was president?

Because Soros and Co were not funding such protest's at that time ?

You only have to take one look at the plethora of the current template poster outputs from the protesters to see the mass organisation taking place, same old game plan from every other Donkey organised movement as well.
It is the same old 9 to 5 or 7 to 3 working mass that will buy into this Programming the world over as well, in the Western sense anyway. 

Two generations of MSM programming will see to that.

I for one must confess that I thought Trump was going to be different, Lesson Learned I guess.

There is no evidence at all for a Syrian Gov't strike using Chemical Weapons. Just a tiny bit of research on the effects of Sarin gas alone will show all of the Western media footage purporting to be the after affects sourced from the likes of the 'White Helmets' to be absolute crap. Just touching a victim in the immediate after attack would lead to your own death in short order. Yet Western media footage shows people with naked skin and Bunnings style dust mask's handling these so called victims.

But the most obvious argument is why in the hell would Assad use Chemical weapons  ? Something sure to piss off the rest of the western world if used, and for no tactical reason at all ? Assad and Russia already have the likes of Isis on the run, and have been taking territory week in week out. Why would either regime seek to turtle all that up by using Chemical weapons when there is no obvious reason too ?

And why would the U.S carry out such action, straight up without a measured and informed investigation of the facts first given the last such suspected regime use of chemical weapons was shown to be nothing of the sort and was attributed to rebels forces when Obumas Red Line protocol was in place with regards to Syria ?

So glad that I am a Prepper and have been for years. A tiny little misunderstanding on a global scale is all that it will take from this point in time for all hell to break loose.
A downed Jet, a misplaced missile...a stoned signals engineer on a Navy ship or Sub .... A dirty Nuke by Terrorist's in northern Europe, a Paranoid pre-emptive attack by a nervous Nelly state on one side or the other and civilisation can look forward to a reset of unimaginable scale for the most part.

We the people have no control over what happens next at all, Never too late to prep though.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: errol43, Jim4silver

#48 2017-04-08 14:20:55

Jim4silver
Trades :   

I don't know who was behind the chemical attack.  But when I see "false flag" thrown about I remember the US pundits that claim all the mass shootings in the US are faked and the people involved are actors, etc..all in an effort to ban guns in the US.  As if everyone involved could keep things secret and none of those allegedly killed are ever seen alive, like some say Elvis is today.

Leaders/generals have made bad or unwise decisions that have caused their loss or demise in battles since Napoleon and before.  To think Assad could or would not do this because he is a smart/calculating ignores the many times in history bad/stupid moves were made by leaders/generals.  Just a few days before, Trump's admin says they aren't seeking regime change, etc.  Perhaps this emboldened Assad?  Chemical weapons have been used in the Syrian war for several years now including chlorine gas, napalm, and nerve gas too (before this last time). 

The strike against Assad by Trump was very minor with respect to what Trump could have had attacked:  other or all bases, Assad's residence, ammo depots, etc etc.  If this was a "false flag" and was done to give the US the green light to attack, we would have seen more done to them than attacking 1 air base.  There were far less casualties in Trump's strike using almost 60 cruise missiles, than from the sarin nerve gas attack a few days before.  I guess if we don't see any more nerve gas bombings of innocents in the coming months and thus no more US strikes there, then we will know it was Assad and not a false flag.  Only time will tell.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world … prised-him

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08 … civilians/

Chronology of chemical weapons use in Syria:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_ch … _civil_war

Last edited by Jim4silver (2017-04-08 15:36:20)

The following user says thank you for this post: Argyria

Board footer