Silver Stackers logo

Silver Stackers

Discussion forum for those
who love to stack precious metals

You are not logged in.

Announcement

This forum is archived. Please visit the new forums at www.silverstackers.com. Password reset may be required!

#76 2013-02-19 07:05:39

thatguy
Trades :   27 
Website

Re: I'm excited!

stellaconcepts wrote:
hotel 46 wrote:
stellaconcepts wrote:

Ah hotel.  Still feeling the burn of being so wrong so many times eh? Let it go mate...you'll get stomach ulcers if you hold onto the past so hard....

how about you open a new thread, concept hypothetical. you have 50 k in your paws. you post when you are buying and how much at what price using the days spot. you buy and sell when you please as much as you like just like it was your own real 50k you were playing with. show us how well you do and who gets the ulcers.

we are talking phys here so you wont be selling every friday arvo and buying back in on monday morning. keep the thread as you would in real life. pay caesar his share so be  prepped for 50% on sales under a year and 25% after holding for a year. being a business man you should be able to educate us non followers.

and if you really get it right and we all folllow you you will be known as the man who broke the comex through his trading ability with his 6000 sheeplez. lol

Admin - Can we get a stellaconcepts "trading thread"where I get 50k in cash and can manage the portfolio?

Cheers

JC

With all the fan support shown in this thread you could almost make it a group buy of $1k X 50 participants and make it real $$... me i'd rather live or die by my own sword big_smile

Stella Capital management tongue

I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.  Acts 20:33 KJV
Lay up your treasure in heaven where it cannot be debased by printing or stolen by banksters.

#77 2013-02-19 07:07:19

stellaconcepts
Trades :   20 

thatguy wrote:
stellaconcepts wrote:
hotel 46 wrote:

how about you open a new thread, concept hypothetical. you have 50 k in your paws. you post when you are buying and how much at what price using the days spot. you buy and sell when you please as much as you like just like it was your own real 50k you were playing with. show us how well you do and who gets the ulcers.

we are talking phys here so you wont be selling every friday arvo and buying back in on monday morning. keep the thread as you would in real life. pay caesar his share so be  prepped for 50% on sales under a year and 25% after holding for a year. being a business man you should be able to educate us non followers.

and if you really get it right and we all folllow you you will be known as the man who broke the comex through his trading ability with his 6000 sheeplez. lol

Admin - Can we get a stellaconcepts "trading thread"where I get 50k in cash and can manage the portfolio?

Cheers

JC

With all the fan support shown in this thread you could almost make it a group buy of $1k X 50 participants and make it real $$... me i'd rather live or die by my own sword big_smile

Stella Capital management tongue

Please make cheques Payable to StellaConcepts and post to the Caribbean wink

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: lucky luke, Willow

#78 2013-02-19 07:08:53

metalzzz

Going to piss myself if you start moving the sales threads with this

#79 2013-02-20 02:51:03

Ernster
Trades :   

John...... perhaps a question nobody has asked yet.

Silver has hit $26-$27 a couple times in the last 6-12 months.

What makes you excited this time if goes back there? (especially when we are at $29)

Whats the difference this time?

The following user says thank you for this post: trew

#80 2013-02-20 04:36:26

Contrarian
Trades :   18 

Yippe-Ki-Ya wrote:
Contrarian wrote:
hotel 46 wrote:

You and the other 5999 sheeple wont be following him.

Stella is excited now, you'll be just getting excited when he's getting out.

Just like last time.....

C

Well well...  if it aint the one-trick-wonder!   lol

I see you're still dwelling on the past and those  missed oportunities.

I've doubled up again on a property deal since then.

I'll do the tricks...... you do the wondering.

C

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: mmm....shiney!, octapotamus

#81 2013-02-20 09:26:12

TreasureHunter
Trades :   

Some are saying it might as well drop below 15 $. I'd love to see sub-20 $ silver prices.

Chillin' on my exotic treasure island smile

#82 2013-04-14 22:44:59

alor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

are the kids on eBay YET??

any moment now

show us the video of silver shopping again smile

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

#83 2013-04-15 04:31:26

grinners
Silver Stacker

Ernster wrote:

John...... perhaps a question nobody has asked yet.

Silver has hit $26-$27 a couple times in the last 6-12 months.

What makes you excited this time if goes back there? (especially when we are at $29)

Whats the difference this time?

smile

You have to hand it to the man smile

$23AUD here we are smile

The following user says thank you for this post: Clawhammer

#84 2013-04-15 08:00:19

alor
Silver Stacker
Trades :   39 

"climax"

Hear Say See -> N o t h i n g
May this stacking hobby be my blessing smile

#85 2017-03-29 10:50:56

tolly_67
Trades :   

Here's a blast from the past.................what an excitable bunch we had back then. Silver was the focus...(actually making money was but we kid ourselves it is the silver smile )
Oh for those days to come back so we can get back to doing what we do best....talk shit about silver. It seems that we have drifted into monotonous dialogue and fault finding.

The following 2 users say thank you for this post: boneyard, spannermonkey

#86 2017-03-29 18:09:23

Skyrocket
Silver Stacker
Trades :   36 

tolly_67 wrote:

Here's a blast from the past.................what an excitable bunch we had back then. Silver was the focus...(actually making money was but we kid ourselves it is the silver smile )
Oh for those days to come back so we can get back to doing what we do best....talk shit about silver. It seems that we have drifted into monotonous dialogue and fault finding.

Silver is coming back and very soon us stackers will have our day so to speak.  I predict a very lively forum soon for a long time!  smile

#87 2017-03-29 19:40:48

JulieW
Silver Stacker

The following user says thank you for this post: clear

#88 2017-04-08 14:18:29

Pirocco
Trades :   
Website

Skyrocket wrote:
tolly_67 wrote:

Silver is coming back and very soon us stackers will have our day so to speak.  I predict a very lively forum soon for a long time!  smile

Winners tend to speak out loud.
Losers tend to be silent.

Last edited by Pirocco (2017-04-08 14:18:47)

Silver won't save you if you act as clueless and careless as with your bank account.
Get in- not disinformed. Last is easiest, visit www.zerohedge.com & Co and hurry to their bullion shops.
Futures: http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- … ilver.html #9
Central Banks inflict you less gold and fiat: http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- … tners.html #19

Board footer